Lucifer's Will Versus All existence (Marvel/DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
This is not a matter of power, it is a matter of sheer Will, Lucifer's Will versus all existence will. Which triumphs and overcomes reality?

The only limit is the Will of the "individual"

manx422
Existence
Orion solos

Xplosive
Lucifer looses.

Lord Feron
Doom makes him his *****...

hubaguba
gorgons will is too strong he isnt even afraid he took a stare from the god of fear gorgon is too much

Xplosive
Originally posted by hubaguba
gorgons will is too strong he isnt even afraid he took a stare from the god of fear gorgon is too much

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Juk3n
Originally posted by hubaguba

dude your back again?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Doom makes him his *****...

Really? why is that?

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Stalemate

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Stalemate You really think they can't beat this overrated fallen angel?

I honestly see Thanos beating him by himself. I think this is spite against Lucifer.

Board Walker
Thanos will against Lucifer's will? Seems alot like thanos would be a grain of sand.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Board Walker
Thanos will against Lucifer's will? Seems alot like thanos would be a grain of sand. thumb up

Mindset
Doom wins.

GG.

Lord Feron
Really? why is that?

Cuz imo No person would have more will than Doom.

Warlord
Squirel girl's will pwns this "evil evil man"

Wild Shadow
he's not a man, he is the 1st one created before all others... beloved most among all creation..

The Nuul
Thanos wins in spite.

HOM SW?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Warlord
Squirel girl's will pwns this "evil evil man" This.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think being that Lucifer's Will is what helped shape the DC universe. he's kinda like the embodiment of Will. Akin to Thanos with the Heart, he was the embodiment of TOAA power. I thus would say, every being in Marvel combined couldn't beat that power, but only maybe hope to stalemate it. Thus I feel the same way about Lucifer and his Will

quanchi112
Thanos will against Lucifer's will? Seems alot like thanos would be a grain of sand. You exaggerate Lucifer to laughable levels. The guy is nowhere near as dangerous as you make him out to be. Thanos beats him.

Board Walker
Originally posted by quanchi112
You exaggerate Lucifer to laughable levels. The guy is nowhere near as dangerous as you make him out to be. Thanos beats him.

Your thanos is an illusion of laughable proportions, he is nowhere near as dangerous as you believe him to be.

quanchi112
Your thanos is an illusion of laughable proportions, he is nowhere near as dangerous as you believe him to be. Well let's see. He threatened all of reality how many times now? He has much stiffer competition in his universe while Lucifer had very little competent adversaries.

Thanos' will was enough to withstand the supreme being's own power. Lucifer's gifts were all practically given to him by a supreme being shaped by external forces who walked away from creation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.