Lobo (RIH) vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
Lobo (RIH) vs Juggernaut
RIH = Reign in Hell

Eternal Idol
I haven't read Reign in Hell, so how was Lobo any different in that arc than in others?

manx422
Lobo was tearing down magical barriers in hell like they were made of paper

Eternal Idol
That evens out the fight then.

Split, if no cloning is allowed for Lobo.

Master Court
Except Juggernaut is simply fueled by mystical power. With the exception of the ambiguous "shield" that he may or may not use on regular occasions, there's really nothing to take away or tear down. Lobo, in this fight, and of course without cloning, has no additional advantage. I think Juggernaut takes this.

KingD19
Colossus ripped open the doors of Hell before, Lobo is nothing special.

iceman24567
Stalemate.

Galan007
stalemate.

simply put, i can't imagine one of them downing the other....

.....though if skaar can BFR juggy into orbit with one punch, lobo should be able to as well. shifty

KingD19
Skaar did it because he got Juggy in the air, then let him fall, then used the Old Power to get him to escape velocity.

Galan007
yeah, well lobo taps the 'frag power'.

frag power > old power. thumb up

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
stalemate.

simply put, i can't imagine one of them downing the other....

.....though if skaar can BFR juggy into orbit with one punch, lobo should be able to as well. shifty

Well I like Marvel more so Cain should obviously win right?

KingD19
If he's on the ground, you're not punching him off it, and BTW

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH Power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frag Power

Galan007
Originally posted by KingD19

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH Power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frag Power facepalm

KingD19
I know, it's face palmy goodness.

quanchi112
Juggs wins.

Prep-Man
Lobo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lobo. Do you feel he was overall more impressive in rih than he is normally?

Prep-Man
Not really.

quanchi112
Not really. Ok. How does he hurt Juggs or defeat him?

Prep-Man
i didn't say he would hurt him, but he can use his chains and motorcycle to BFR.

redhotrash
Juggernaut has been a jobbing machine for a while now....

quanchi112
i didn't say he would hurt him, but he can use his chains and motorcycle to BFR. Juggs breaks him before he does that. Lobo will go right at him and that isn't the best game plan when taking cain on.

Prep-Man
yeah, but i don't see cain KOing Lobo. He'd just heal. sooner or later, lobo will find a way to BFR. He's pretty smart.

quanchi112
yeah, but i don't see cain KOing Lobo. He'd just heal. sooner or later, lobo will find a way to BFR. He's pretty smart. I do. Juggs is too durable and beats the tar outta him sooner or later. It isn't an easy victory by any means.

Prep-Man
if zatanna or superman wsan't able to, i don't think Juggs can.

KingD19
You don't heal from a KO. Logan gets ko'd all the time, Hulk get's ko'd, just about every healer has been ko'd. Beaten into unconsciousness is not something you heal from..... Unless you're Wolverine, whose brain was literally turned to mush by WWH.

quanchi112
if zatanna or superman wsan't able to, i don't think Juggs can. Neither are as durable as Juggs.

Prep-Man
i know, but juggs has been defeated by lesser beings. BFR will win it for Lobo.

quanchi112
i know, but juggs has been defeated by lesser beings. BFR will win it for Lobo. Yeah, I just don't see him doing so. He'd try to duke it out.

Prep-Man
At first, but he'll learn. He's close to a genius level when he wants to be.

KingD19
Close to??? He is a genius level, the guy created a virus that destroyed his whole entire race, except him... He's not dumb in any way, just hard headed, and he loves a good fight.

However, Cain is undoubtedly more durable, and undoubtedly stronger. I say stronger because either Juggernaut is always at some ill defined strength level where he can fight just about anybody, and get the upper hand in a brawl, or his power allows him to subconsciously amp his strength to match, and outmatch his opponents. I remember him saying somewhere he was as strong as he needed to be.(Don't quote me on that though)

Prep-Man
Close to??? He is a genius level, the guy created a virus that destroyed his whole entire race, except him... He's not dumb in any way, just hard headed, and he loves a good fight.

However, Cain is undoubtedly more durable, and undoubtedly stronger. I say stronger because either Juggernaut is always at some ill defined strength level where he can fight just about anybody, and get the upper hand in a brawl, or his power allows him to subconsciously amp his strength to match, and outmatch his opponents. I remember him saying somewhere he was as strong as he needed to be.(Don't quote me on that though)

I was actually going to say genius level, but I don't remember any other intelligence feats off the top of my head, which is why I said, "close to". But I agree with ya.

KingD19
I am agreed with, I am pleased.... Good....good.

Soon my plans will come to fruition, and the fall of the Jedi will be at hand. *Does evil villain hand gesture*

iceman24567
I am agreed with, I am pleased.... Good....good.

Soon my plans will come to fruition, and the fall of the Jedi will be at hand. *Does evil villain hand gesture* I can't wait for Old Republic big grin

KingD19
A kindred spirit.

Also, Lobo says he can speak 17,000+ languages. And strangely enough, for a guy whose name means "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it...you never see him do that.

nicamarvin
He's not dumb in any way, just hard headed, and he loves a good fight.
He will see juggernaut..he will say, oh a big guy, I will see how strong he is...he start tradaing punches with him, he ofcourse feels every hard punch juggernaut lands, he likes it, but at the same time he does not see juggernaut hurting at all, he will like it even more, because he will say, ah finaly a good brawler that will give me the best fight of my life.........................afew hours past and he just realise this guy just wont go down and he is hurting on all places, he will try one last move...a full speed charge at him, juggs sees that, brigns his FF up and start running at him, the 2 monsters collide and thats the end of lobo.... wink

KingD19
That should be an actual crossover. Then Cain leaves, Lobo regenerates from his giblets about an hour later, then heads to a bar, turns out Cain is already there. Lobo sits next to them, and they become pals, then they get Cain his own Space-Hog, and they go around the galaxy, as mercs.

nicamarvin
That should be an actual crossover. Then Cain leaves, Lobo regenerates from his giblets about an hour later, then heads to a bar, turns out Cain is already there. Lobo sits next to them, and they become pals, then they get Cain his own Space-Hog, and they go around the galaxy, as mercs. Happy Dance

KingD19
I got the Peanut Butter Jelly Time banana of approval??? Sweetness!!!

iceman24567
Well deserved KD you have been fairly awesome as of late.

KingD19
Well, I don't like to toot my own horn.....In public anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just try to say what would be awesome.

Master Court
You don't heal from a KO. Logan gets ko'd all the time, Hulk get's ko'd, just about every healer has been ko'd. Beaten into unconsciousness is not something you heal from..... Unless you're Wolverine, whose brain was literally turned to mush by WWH.

Quick question. Where the Hell were you during the Rockslide versus Wolverine debate? I could've used some back-up when I was trying to explain that being unconscious has nothing to do with damage.

iceman24567
Well, I don't like to toot my own horn.....In public anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just try to say what would be awesome.
And here i thought you were a sock when you first joined shame on me sad

KingD19
Originally posted by Master Court
Quick question. Where the Hell were you during the Rockslide versus Wolverine debate? I could've used some back-up when I was trying to explain that being unconscious has nothing to do with damage.

Sorry MC, I think at that time I was tooting my own horn, for a really long time...with some Barry White playing in the background.

And I'm only half sock Iceman, the other half is Scotch-Korean.

Master Court
Ah, well... Congrats on the banana! big grin

KingD19
You need help in a debate, let me know. I'm too lazy to get in all of them.

quanchi112
At first, but he'll learn. He's close to a genius level when he wants to be. He liked getting up close and personal. He dukes it out and loses.

Prep-Man
Once he realized he can't he'll find a way. Just like the last Lobo/Batman teamup.

KingD19
What way will he find though?

Prep-Man
Like I said, BFR some how. It's been done before.

KingD19
Not without some stipulation. When Thor BFR'd him, he had to get his hand stuck in Mjiolnir. He didn't just hit him.

When Skaar did it, he had to boost his strength with the old power, and get Juggernaut in the air with trickery.

Lobo's not just going to punch him and get a BFR

Prep-Man
Not without some stipulation. When Thor BFR'd him, he had to get his hand stuck in Mjiolnir. He didn't just hit him.

When Skaar did it, he had to boost his strength with the old power, and get Juggernaut in the air with trickery.

Lobo's not just going to punch him and get a BFR

He doesn't need to do it physically. Lobo has built actual time machines and teleporters on his bike.

KingD19
Didn't know that. But are they standard?

Prep-Man
Not the time machine one, no. But if Lobo gets any prep whatsoever, I think he'll dominate.

Stoic
I guess it depends on how tough that version of hell was right? The only thing that I know is that Lobo was KTFO by Superman and it only took one punch. Oh and I have to add that Superman was eclipsed, but then again Captain Marvel weathered an eclipsed Superman.

Juggernaut gets my vote.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
I guess it depends on how tough that version of hell was right? The only thing that I know is that Lobo was KTFO by Superman and it only took one punch. Oh and I have to add that Superman was eclipsed, but then again Captain Marvel weathered an eclipsed Superman.

Juggernaut gets my vote.

Most of the time, Lobo can hold his own against the like of Captain Marvel AND Superman.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/Lobohealinfast.jpg

Lobo is incredibly smart. He has sent some dude through time using a bomb and killing off the dinosaurs.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobokillsdinosaurs.jpg

And by the looks of it, Lobo carries around time travel equipment.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobotech.jpg

Re modifying the Boom Tube:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/136/loboanddeadmanbraveandtlp8.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/i/loboanddeadmanbraveandttm9.jpg/

Stoic
How does Lobo hurt Cain? I can see Cain hurting Lobo but I don't see it the other way around.

Prep-Man
if you read my posts above, i acknowledge that lobo can't hurt him, BUT he can use BFR. Only way he'll win.

Stoic
Which means Cain has more of a chance out of 100 to win than the contrary. I also saw the scans, and disagree that Lobo can consistently hang with Captain Marvel and Superman when they cut loose. Lobo's best is Superman/Captain Marvel holding back. I really like Lobo I have every important appearance with him in it (Omega Men 3) but the truth is that DC retconned Lobo to be less than he once was.

quanchi112
Once he realized he can't he'll find a way. Just like the last Lobo/Batman teamup. We saw him fight in reign in hell and he wasn't using his brains. Zatanna held back as well and could have beaten him.Originally posted by Prep-Man
Like I said, BFR some how. It's been done before. How?Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not the time machine one, no. But if Lobo gets any prep whatsoever, I think he'll dominate. So he needs prep to win?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Which means Cain has more of a chance out of 100 to win than the contrary. I also saw the scans, and disagree that Lobo can consistently hang with Captain Marvel and Superman when they cut loose. Lobo's best is Superman/Captain Marvel holding back. I really like Lobo I have every important appearance with him in it (Omega Men 3) but the truth is that DC retconned Lobo to be less than he once was.

In Reign in hell, Lobo takes whatever Zatanna can dish. Check the respect thread. He regularly caries tech on his bike, which he can use against Juggs.

Galan007
In Reign in hell, Lobo takes whatever Zatanna can dish. + doctor fate + blue devil + ragman + sargon + enchantress + ibis.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
+ doctor fate + blue devil + ragman + sargon + enchantress + ibis.

DAAAMMMNN! Lobo is certainly a lot more powerful, if his healing and or regeneration ability continues this path.

quanchi112
In Reign in hell, Lobo takes whatever Zatanna can dish. Check the respect thread. He regularly caries tech on his bike, which he can use against Juggs. Zatanna held back.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by quanchi112
Zatanna held back.

no, her father was just killed. she didn't hold back.

quanchi112
no, her father was just killed. she didn't hold back. Do I need to post the scan where she did?

Prep-Man
of a bunch of mages laying in on Lobo?

quanchi112
of a bunch of mages laying in on Lobo? Do you deny she held back at the end?

Prep-Man
meh, not the first time Lobo has taken on a bunch of heroes.

quanchi112
meh, not the first time Lobo has taken on a bunch of heroes. The point is when he went all out on him he was at her mercy and she let him be. She easily put him in check and had a change of heart and didn't give into her anger.

Prep-Man
she was pretty pissed. She was using a good portion of her power.

quanchi112
she was pretty pissed. She was using a good portion of her power. The point is if she ever went all out Lobo can't really do anything. Lobo didn't really push anyone around worth a damn imo.

Prep-Man
IYO, but not mine.

id369
Lobo wins.

quanchi112
IYO, but not mine. Name the characters that were impressive that he beat on?

Prep-Man
You don't know?

quanchi112
You don't know? I do that's why I am shocked you were impressed. Name them.

Prep-Man
what do you know?

quanchi112
what do you know? So, just like I thought you didn't read it.

Prep-Man
i did read RIH. And it was awful. Actually, I think I stopped at issue 5.

quanchi112
i did read RIH. And it was awful. Actually, I think I stopped at issue 5. I liked it.

Prep-Man
I thought I was, too, but it was hard to follow. And the art sucked, too. That, and they powered down Black Alice. One of the coolest characters.

quanchi112
I thought I was, too, but it was hard to follow. And the art sucked, too. That, and they powered down Black Alice. One of the coolest characters. Coolest characters in the series were Asmodel and Neron by far.

Prep-Man
I liked Black Alice the best. I'm sooo happy she's going to be in Secret Six. Sexay!

quanchi112
I liked Black Alice the best. I'm sooo happy she's going to be in Secret Six. Sexay! I have always despised female characters.

Prep-Man
i think BA should be the exception. Hopefully, they don't continue the path they did in RIH.

quanchi112
i think BA should be the exception. Hopefully, they don't continue the path they did in RIH. I just don't see them as cool. They are needed but I never like them.

Prep-Man
that's why Asmodel is your fav, huh?

quanchi112
that's why Asmodel is your fav, huh? Not my all time favorite. You know who that is.

Prep-Man
fav angel.

quanchi112
fav angel. Yes, Asmodel is my favorite angel.

Prep-Man
mine is Lucifer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.