incredible Hercules vs Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
can the son of hulk stop the prince of power

jalek moye
Hercules

Survivor19
If herc'd know the trick with the Old Power (touching the Earth), he will utterly destroy Skaar, who will initially go h2h anyway.
If herc doesn't know, he will figure it on his own and still get some wins.
Herc for majority.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Survivor19
If herc'd know the trick with the Old Power (touching the Earth), he will utterly destroy Skaar, who will initially go h2h anyway.
If herc doesn't know, he will figure it on his own and still get some wins.
Herc for majority. evil face

iceman24567
Skaar can win via bfr other than that he gets spanked.

The Nuul
Is Pak writing?

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Nuul
Is Pak writing? I'm writing it eek!

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by iceman24567
I'm writing it eek!

In that case, Iceman solos.

iceman24567
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
In that case, Iceman solos. thumb up

Survivor19
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
In that case, Iceman solos.
He always does.

Master Court
There is absolutely no way that Skaar could ever beat Hercules.

Hercules 8/10. The two Skaar victories come after at least ten years of comic history and character development. I mean, I know the current generation wants writers everywhere to pump out as many movies, books, tv shows, video games, comics, characters, and wars as possible before the Bat-kick inevitably destroys the omniverse, but Skaar needs to pay more dues before he can tackle Hercules. The same for tackling Juggernaut. That was a f*cking SHAM!! At least they had the decency to make it obvious that Juggernaut was totally unprepared and completely caught off guard in his fight with Skaar. And to show that Juggernaut was fine and wasn't harmed in any way by the end of the fight kind of eased the rage. But it still shouldn't have happened... dammit...

Endless Mike
Couldn't Skaar BFR him with the Old Power?

bbrem123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Skaar can win via bfr other than that he gets spanked.

sounds good thumb up

KingD19
If Juggernaut reads the papers, best believe that Herc knows how his powers work. He'll probably get him in a bear hug(feet off the ground), then squeeze till he hears a pop.

Lord Feron
Herc

Devron87
Hercule 8/10,except 2 Bfr by Skaar..........

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
If Juggernaut reads the papers, best believe that Herc knows how his powers work. He'll probably get him in a bear hug(feet off the ground), then squeeze till he hears a pop.

Skaar is a powerful character. I doubt it would be easy.

Knowsbleed33
Hercules wrecks him in a properly written story. Skaar isn't on that level.

KingD19
Well, Herc beats on him till he turns into his 12 yr old form, Herc has experience with tricks and ploys, so he pops the little boys back.

jebadaya
so you are saying hercules can beat the guy who beat up juggernaut?

KingD19
Are you saying Skaar beat up Juggernaut??? Because he didn't. His blows had no effect on Juggs, he tricked him into the air, then used the Old-Power to BFR him as he was falling. Juggs was unhurt.

jebadaya
Are you saying Skaar beat up Juggernaut??? Because he didn't. His blows had no effect on Juggs, he tricked him into the air, then used the Old-Power to BFR him as he was falling. Juggs was unhurt.

unhurt? he riped his shoulder bondage with a punch and sent juggernaut flying to the galaxy with that punch he just murdered juggernaut i know he isn't dead or something but he was so owned

The Nuul

Paks BS or not is a mood point but Skaar did manage to dent Juggs helmet.

KingD19
First of all, that was the 1st ever time that Juggernaut had shoulder pauldrons and knee guards. Pakk just put those on there to insuate that Skaar hit him hard. Juggernaut however, was just fine, seeing as how he took no damage whatsoever, and he was actually mad that he was in space.

And as I said before, the only reason he BFR'd him, is because he tricked Juggernaut into the air, then Old-Power amped himself while Juggs was falling.

If the fight had stayed on the ground, Skaar would have gotten beaten like the son of a mean drunk.

And Nuul, Colossus ripped the helmet clean off before, WWH dented it, I think even Thing dented it.

jebadaya
First of all, that was the 1st ever time that Juggernaut had shoulder pauldrons and knee guards. Pakk just put those on there to insuate that Skaar hit him hard. Juggernaut however, was just fine, seeing as how he took no damage whatsoever, and he was actually mad that he was in space.

And as I said before, the only reason he BFR'd him, is because he tricked Juggernaut into the air, then Old-Power amped himself while Juggs was falling.

If the fight had stayed on the ground, Skaar would have gotten beaten like the son of a mean drunk.

And Nuul, Colossus ripped the helmet clean off before, WWH dented it, I think even Thing dented it.

you can speculate from Sunday till Monday about what would happen if... me on the other hand? i don't rely on speculations i rely on facts and facts are skaar sent juggernaut flying to the galaxy and that's a huge ownage

The Nuul
Thats just BFR and thats it.

KingD19
There's no speculation, if the fight had stayed on the ground, they're no doubt in anybodies mind but yours that Juggernaut would've easily won.

And yes, it was simply a BFR, a poorly done one at that.

Kris Blaze
And yes, it was simply a BFR, a poorly done one at that.

He punched him.

That's pretty much how Battlefield removals go when people with superhuman strength face eachother.

KingD19
Well, he had to get Juggernaut falling toward him, then he had to Old-Power boost himself. So it was basically an okey-doke, followed by a super punch.

jebadaya
followed by a super punch.

that's right it was the super punch that sent him flying to next moon so it was a pure punch that sent him out of this world which means he got owned , it doesn't matter how and what as long as he was sent flying by a physical force that means he was owned

Kris Blaze
Well, he had to get Juggernaut falling toward him, then he had to Old-Power boost himself. So it was basically an okey-doke, followed by a super punch.

And how was that a poorly done BFR?

KingD19
Originally posted by jebadaya
that's right it was the super punch that sent him flying to next moon so it was a pure punch that sent him out of this world which means he got owned , it doesn't matter how and what as long as he was sent flying by a physical force that means he was owned

It was an Old-Power boosted punch, it wasn't purely physical.

And the whole story was poorly done, that BFR should have never happened, but hey, you can't have Skaar lose in his own story, even if he is fighting Juggernaut.

Kris Blaze
It was an Old-Power boosted punch, it wasn't purely physical.

And the whole story was poorly done, that BFR should have never happened, but hey, you can't have Skaar lose in his own story, even if he is fighting Juggernaut.

How was it a poorly done BFR?

KingD19
It was poorly done because Juggernaut fell for Skaar turning into his little boy form, then got launched by a rock, then fell into a punch.

In a well written story, he wouldn't have been BFR'd so easy.

The Nuul
Because Juggs is the smartest brick out there, he shouldnt have fell for it?

KingD19
Nope, not saying that, I'm just saying, usually when he's BFR'd, there's a little more work involved. But Skaar punching him for the whole story and doing absolutely no damage, then he BFR's him into space? Bull.

The Nuul
˙ǝɹǝɥ suıʍ ɔɹǝɥ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇıǝ

KingD19
True enough.(How did you get that to come out upside down?)

The Nuul
Its a secret.

SuperLuigi
uncle herc touches skaar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.