gorgon vs iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hubaguba
gorgon has the katana for this fight who will win

Lord Feron
UM is he gonna be able to pierce stark's armor? Also is the katana special? Think IM would take alot of hits but I don't think he would sustain too much damage. Also when he realizes he shouldn't be in cqc he would take to the air and just bomb the crap out of him. Also Gorgan may will dodge punches and shots but how will he do against a near a sonic attack.

Warlord
Ironman flyes...

hubaguba
i really see gorgon being able to stub iron man with the sword penetrating his armor and kill tony inside the armor, then just cutt his head off, gorgon can do it he was able to stub wolverine into a concrete wall to the point the sword got stuck inside the concrete and wolverine couldnt pull it out... it took 2 guys to pull the sword out with alot of effort

Warlord
Iron Man stays in the air and blast Gorgon ftw

hubaguba
Originally posted by Warlord
Iron Man stays in the air and blast Gorgon ftw

first of all the question is where does this fight take place, if its in the city gorgon can use buildings and trees to gain the height to jump on iron man

hubaguba
and i guess they dont start the fight while iron man is in the air, acording to kmc rules they both start the fight confronting each other and then gorgon read his mind knows that iron man is about to fly away and he reacs he will jump on him right from the start and stub him

Warlord
according to KMC rules you don't make threads about Gorgon's dick

hubaguba
Originally posted by Warlord
according to KMC rules you don't make threads about Gorgon's dick

so would you suck it then?

iceman24567
Ironman blasts him to death

Warlord
Originally posted by hubaguba
so would you suck it then?

nah you can have it after Iron man rips it out

hubaguba
Originally posted by iceman24567

before blasting him iron man will lift his arm for the blast and this is when gorgon will cut off his arm and iron man will say "no one can be that fast" and you see next panle gorgon saying "the gorgon is that fast" this is how the fight will go down

Battlehammer
he already is lol.

stone stare could win it for him, but it unlikly tactic. Ironman stomps this spite thread.

hubaguba
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he already is lol.

stone stare could win it for him, but it unlikly tactic. Ironman stomps this spite thread.

you know that gorgon has a healing factor that will heal the blasts right? and he only need to stub iron man true his chest and he is dont right? and he will do it

Lord Feron
Originally posted by hubaguba
before blasting him iron man will lift his arm for the blast and this is when gorgon will cut off his arm and iron man will say "no one can be that fast" and you see next panle gorgon saying "the gorgon is that fast" this is how the fight will go down

They stand a certain distance apart... He aint closing that distance before stark can fly.

Still debatable if Gorgon can even breach IM suit.

IMO i don't think Gorgon will be winning this.

iceman24567
So we have another sock/troll to deal with before it's banned erm

Warlord
nah, he's the same guy

iceman24567
I figured as much with the Gorgon wank he obviously has a hard on for the character.

hubaguba
so its closed then everybody agree that gorgon stomps 10/10

iceman24567
Everybody agrees you are a sock

Parmaniac
So we have another sock/troll to deal with before it's banned erm

I think it's the same Troll, we need more mods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.