Gorgon vs Thor (no hammer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Gorgon has an adamantium sword.

His stone-stare doesn't work for the duration of the fight.

Battlehammer
we really did not need another gorgon thread.

Philosophía
Reported for trolling.

If you disagree with the thread I made, report it, state the reason, and either contribute to it or leave.

Xplosive
Gorgon threads are only interesting, if hubaguba is in them or if he started them.

Parmaniac
laughing

Thor

Starscream M
Gorgon. Tough fight tho.

Battlehammer

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer

I not a little ***** I dont go around reporting people for nothing like some people roll eyes (sarcastic) .

you've reported me before for nothing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Feron

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
you've reported me before for nothing roll eyes (sarcastic)
I have never reported you ever actaully that I can recall. Though I have reported Alf. but try again please. Though I would be in my right on a number of occassion to do so, I do not. I dont like the concept of it and have used the botton some like total of 6 times and a few were just to see if it even worked.

Starscream M
I have never reported you ever actaully. that's a lie...because you've even told me before you reported me.

Battlehammer
that's a lie...because you've even told me before you reported me.

really were, I love to see this.

Starscream M
really were, I love to see this. dood, I'm not gonna dig through thousands of posts to find it...but trust me, you told me before you reported me

also, once I was debating you in a thread, and *coincendentall* badabing shows up and tells me to stop bashing even though I wasn't....geee, I wonder who ratted out to badabing confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
dood, I'm not gonna dig through thousands of posts to find it...but trust me, you told me before you reported me

also, once I was debating you in a thread, and *coincendentall* badabing shows up and tells me to stop bashing even though I wasn't....geee, I wonder who ratted out to badabing confused roll eyes (sarcastic)
Dont state something your not willing to prove. I not trusting you, uve shown to have a terriable memory or straight up liar numerous times.

Does not mean that was me. I used it a total of 6 times, 2 to 3 of the times was jsut to see if it worked. the other 2 to 3 were to Alf just because I thought it be funny. You more then allowed to ask Babading if I ever reported you, he has my full permission to tell you. A lot of people warn others when they are not dirrectly debating the person. Hell you and Alf got into trouble fallowing me around threads due to warning given by numerous members such as cres, jinzin, srank, soljer as well as other if memory serve correctly.

Philosophía
Some arguments for either stance ? Originally posted by Battlehammer
I not a little ***** I dont go around reporting people for nothing like some people roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Reported again.

Keep going.

Battlehammer

Parmaniac
Dont state something your not willing to prove. I not trusting you, uve shown to have a terriable memory or straight up liar numerous times.

-flaming

reported for flaming laughing

just kidding

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
reported for flaming laughing

just kidding
lol see that more legitment for reporting me then anything, Mr. stick up his ass over there has reported me for.

laughing

Battlehammer

Philosophía
At least this time, what I said fell under the broad deffinition, unlike the last time which fell under nothing.

also you technically trolling by just repeatedly warning me and then stating it, because your not bringing anything to the thread topic and simply trying to annoy anther member which falls under trolling, but thanks for being a hypocrite.

So why do you believe Thor wins (I know you did not say it, but it quite obvious your intention for creating the thread).

You make a thread. I come in and say "We don't need this thread". Would you say that's nothing ?

And yes, I actually do that just to annoy you. Out of boredom, to be honest. Originally posted by Battlehammer
lol see that more legitment for reporting me then anything, Mr. stick up his ass over there has reported me for.
Reported.

Starscream M

Also is this King Thor? r u serious? What the f**k?

DarkOdin
you just reported me? are you kidding me?

also what i originally state does not even fall under troll, here what trolling consist of.

-batting people to flame at you
-putting the forum down and encouraging people to leave.
-flaming
-spamming
-using several identities on a board to support your own arguments / stage pretend arguments
-generally being a dick on a power trip.
Some trolls claim they actions benefit others. These trolls are also twats

as for the the thread. depends on how much cis effects each character, if cis is even on, how much losing the hammer effects current thor ect.

Not sure last time Thor lost mjolnir was during Ragnarok and we saw what he did when he didn't have it that godblast/ explosion thing.

Philosophía
Does Thor know Gorgon swords adamatium?

Is CIS on?

Is Thor fighting like he typically does or is he fighting utilizing his versatility and speed which he rarely ever does?

Also is this King Thor?

Yes, for the first one.

And forum rules answer the other questions.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
r u serious? What the f**k?
what it a legitimate question.

Battlehammer

Starscream M
what it a legitimate question. ummm laughing out loud

if it were King Thor, it would be complete utter spite

Philosophía
when there already 8 other threads? yes that is nothing. I would certainly not warn some one for it, and I certainly would see were there coming from, especially when in concern with out over exposure of a character on the boards can have bad perception of the character, for example with Wolverine.

Awosome so you admitt you warn me for something you yourself are doing? awosome how great it must be to be so open to being a hypocrite.

I love how I am being warned and I the only one that really responded to the questions asked, while the very thread starter only comment are "reported".

How many threads of the character there are is irrelevant. And it's not up for you to decide what the forum does or does not need.

Comprehension failure.

You were never reported. I just said I did, out of boredom. And you being you, got annoyed.

Parmaniac

iceman24567
Thor wins

Battlehammer
ummm laughing out loud

if it were King Thor, it would be complete utter spite
Current Thor is King Thor or was unless that change in the last few issues.

Philosophía
Actaully the rules are pretty vague.

They are actually pretty clear on what you asked.

Unless you're suggesting that forum rules don't say CIS is on and current versions of the characters are to be used unless specified otherwise ?

Priest
I'm not so familiar with Thor can he still use his lightnings without his hammer?

EDIT:

laughing
yes he can

Battlehammer

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Priest
yes he can

then I stay with my first post

Philosophía
My opinion is that we did not need anymore gorgon threads, and even mods show a great distaste for one character being in to many threads at a time

I comprehended what you said.

Yea I got that, still can't believe that you were trying to kid around the entire time when your responses were far from looking like that. Perhaps one needs to remeber that emotions/way things are presented dont always transfer well over the internet with out the uses of faces and such

Then it's up to them to decide when enough is enough, not for posters to come into threads and cry about it.

On the 2nd try.

It's more entertaining this way.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
Thor uses his abilities to his best he would stomp.

D_Dude1210
I'm not so familiar with Thor can he still use his lightnings without his hammer?

Yes. Tho, I doubt that the OP intended for Thor to flash-fry zap his opponent with lightning. I think this is a purely physical H2H match. If not, Thor stomps. As a purely h2h fight and with an adamantium sword, Gorgon wins 7/10.

psycho gundam
meh, thor either durok drops him, does the same lightning thing he did to herculese, or just risks getting cut just so he can land one planet crushing blow on gorgon's torso.

he'll heal whereas gorgon will be mist.

dmills
It must be snowing in hell because I was actually thinking the samething as battlehammer. There have been a lot of Gorgon threads lately. Just like that onslaught of Mister X threads that we had a few weeks ago. At any rate it's not my job to police anyone's thread so...

Thor wins.

Wild Shadow
gorgon kills thor if he has no use of his hammer and magic....... if gorgon gets an adamantium sword

chicio
gorgon slice thor limb after limb just like wolverine was able to cut off his arm

Badabing
dood, I'm not gonna dig through thousands of posts to find it...but trust me, you told me before you reported me

also, once I was debating you in a thread, and *coincendentall* badabing shows up and tells me to stop bashing even though I wasn't....geee, I wonder who ratted out to badabing confused roll eyes (sarcastic) BH has used the report two times that I've seen. One time was because he wanted to know if it worked and he PMed me to tell me. Another was for one of our troll/socks iirc.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing
BH has used the report two times that I've seen. One time was because he wanted to know if it worked and he PMed me to tell me. Another was for one of our troll/socks iirc.
yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.