can any brick stop this guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
SA Mangog with power gem...(knows how to use it)... smokin'

Parmaniac
of course not, cause the full potential of the power gem is decribed as followed (by Thanos): "It drwas strength from the ends of infinity", "with it I need fear nothing" so it's simply impossible for another brick to defeat someone with that gem, now it's still arguable by your definition "knows how to use it" how much power he can pull from the gem.

Lord Feron
I assume "knows how to use it" as in mastery maybe? Is so anyone with any one of the gems with mastery would be nigh unstoppable.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I assume "knows how to use it" as in mastery maybe? Is so anyone with any one of the gems with mastery would be nigh unstoppable. Even savage Hulk master the power gem in short time. lol
http://i33.tinypic.com/2d8gxas.jpg

Kris Blaze
No brick can stop Mangog anyways.

Nihilist
Pre Crisis Omega?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by vansonbee
Even savage Hulk master the power gem in short time. lol
http://i33.tinypic.com/2d8gxas.jpg

from where is this?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
No brick can stop Mangog anyways. smokin'

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
No brick can stop Mangog anyways.

H.J.?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
H.J.? laughing

Master Court
The Hulk doing Kung Fu? That's one of the coolest things I've ever f*cking seen.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Nihilist
Pre Crisis Omega?

He's be able to stop SA Mangog, IMO. Validus as well.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Master Court
The Hulk doing Kung Fu? That's one of the coolest things I've ever f*cking seen.

Hulk no Kung Fu? laughing

Mindset
LT fighting hth.

Devron87
By himself SA Mangog can already pimpslaped all the others bricks,plus mastery the power gem it's just insane IMO..........

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
SA Mangog with power gem...(knows how to use it)... smokin' yeah if u throw the brick rilly rilly hard, maybe it stop him stick out tongue

Master Court
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hulk no Kung Fu? laughing

? What the f**k? ?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Master Court
? What the f**k? ? smokin'

golem370
In Juggernaut and the Hulk combined they're might be a good chance or maybe even 8th Day Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by golem370
In Juggernaut and the Hulk combined they're might be a good chance or maybe even 8th Day Juggernaut. Hulk will be KO so fast ist not even funny... sad Juggernaut will last for ever, but as an unbreakable toy...

golem370
He almost Killed Thor with a bear hug and he wasn't even wanting to fight. Hulk took on Marvel Earth and he still stands a chance and plus I said Hulk with the powers of Juggernaut.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by golem370
He almost Killed Thor with a bear hug and he wasn't even wanting to fight.

Thor had already been beaten half to death by teh enchanters no expression

Besides, 8th day Juggernaut was punched back by Thor, harmed by the other members of the Exemplars and so on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.