Thor Godblast One-shot Competition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What I'm looking for is this...

1. Out of the list below who is/isn't one shotted
2. If they aren't one shotted how many Godblasts would it take to KO them

These people have to just stand there, brace and take the shot head on. No shielding is allowed.

1. Glads
2. Superman
3. MM
4. Surfer
5. BRB
6. WW
7. WWH
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Darkseid
11. AO
12. Thanos
13. Prime

In Addition how about these bricks who some say can't be hurt by blasts. Could these guys really just stand there and take it endlessly?

14. Juggs
15. Kurse
16. Shaggy Man

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

These people have to just stand there, brace and take the shot head on. No shielding is allowed.

1. Glads
2. Superman
3. MM
4. Surfer
5. BRB
6. WW
7. WWH
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Darkseid
11. AO
12. Thanos
13. Prime

In Addition how about these bricks who some say can't be hurt by blasts. Could these guys really just stand there and take it endlessly?

14. Juggs
15. Kurse
16. Shaggy Man

Juggs the only one there walking without so much of a scratch.... smokin'

iceman24567
Yeah only Juggs in my opinion

quanchi112

1. Glads
2. Superman
3. MM
4. Surfer
5. BRB
6. WW
7. WWH
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Darkseid
11. AO
12. Thanos
13. Prime

14. Juggs
15. Kurse
16. Shaggy Man Which godblast?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which godblast?

The one he used against galactus

xJLxKing

1. Glads
2. Superman
3. MM
4. Surfer
5. BRB
6. WW
7. WWH
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Darkseid
11. AO
12. Thanos
13. Prime

14. Juggs
15. Kurse
16. Shaggy Man
Thanos, Prime, AO(with his corps helping) will survive. The others....I don't know. Maybe Superman and Surfer, I'm not so sure.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah only Juggs in my opinion

So u think Thanos, prime, DS, kurse n shaggy are all one shotted?

iceman24567
Uh yes without shields and to the head at least koed.

DarkOdin
The one he used against galactus

So the godblast that was amped thru that machine?

Utrigita
I don't believe it was amped, atleast to me the "machine" appeared more as a simple (for the lack of a better word) tripod. Only serving to hold the hammer because Thor himself would be unable to.

KuRuPT Thanosi
no. ok the one fired against juggs.

New Thing....

Who is killed in one shot since most think all are one shotted. I dont agree and feel like JL does on who survives. However, who gets killed?

quanchi112

1. Glads
2. Superman
3. MM
4. Surfer
5. BRB
6. WW
7. WWH
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Darkseid
11. AO
12. Thanos
13. Prime

14. Juggs
15. Kurse
16. Shaggy Man Thanos, WW Hulk, Larfleeze, Prime.

I doubt these guys could take it endlessly except Juggs. If Thor brought the exitar blast then I think juggs feels the pain but otherwise he keeps tanking it.

nicamarvin
Thanos, WW Hulk, Larfleeze, Prime.

I doubt these guys could take it endlessly except Juggs. If Thor brought the exitar blast then I think juggs feels the pain but otherwise he keeps tanking it. DUDE I just agreed with you... confused WHY? your are quanchi

Kris Blaze
Larfleeze and Juggernaut.

Warlord
10-14 CAN ENDURE

Lord Feron
Really larfleeze? Didn't know he was that durable....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Larfleeze and Juggernaut. Why can't Thanos tank it?Originally posted by nicamarvin
DUDE I just agreed with you... confused WHY? your are quanchi I'm more than reasonable.

h1a8
Thanos, WW Hulk, Larfleeze, Prime.

I doubt these guys could take it endlessly except Juggs. If Thor brought the exitar blast then I think juggs feels the pain but otherwise he keeps tanking it.

WW Hulk would fall easily. He has healing factor not durability. A godblast would probably melt the flest off his bones for at least a ko.

Not even a powerful blast by Galactus would harm Juggs. The godblast is nothing to him.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by h1a8

Not even a powerful blast by Galactus would harm Juggs. big G < Jug? confused

Endless Mike
Who is AO? Do you mean the god from D&D?

h1a8
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
big G < Jug? confused

Juggs durability>>>>Galactus Blasts

But in general Galactus >>>>> Juggs.

gogogadgetgo
Juggs durability>>>>Galactus Blasts

But in general Galactus >>>>> Juggs.

onslaught kicked the crap out of juggs. no reason why galactus wouldn't do the same to juggernaut

quanchi112
WW Hulk would fall easily. He has healing factor not durability. A godblast would probably melt the flest off his bones for at least a ko.

Not even a powerful blast by Galactus would harm Juggs. The godblast is nothing to him. No, he wouldn't. WW Hulk is a beast and his durability isn't crap.

He definitely takes one of the weaker godblasts at least once.

If Onslaught and war hulk can slap juggs around then so can Galactus. I sometimes find it hard to believe you read comics with responses like this.

SoulDevourer
WW Hulk would fall easily. He has healing factor not durability. http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2717/dogowar.jpg ermmhappy

galactusischere
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2717/dogowar.jpg ermmhappy

o wow WWHulk>>Adamantium

Sasaraixx
Only Juggy I think

Master Court
These are based on the peak of their durability and readiness. The Godblast is in top form. If they take one blast without KO, it is still assumed they are severely damaged.

1. Glads - KO
2. Superman - Takes 1, drops at 2
3. MM - Dead
4. Surfer - Takes 1, drops at 2
5. BRB - KO
6. WW - Dead
7. WWH - Takes 1, drops at 2
8. Black Adam - KO
9. Orion - Dead
10. Darkseid - Takes 1, drops at 2
11. AO - Who the Hell is AO, again?
12. Thanos - Takes 1, drops at 2
13. Prime - KO
14. Juggs - Indeterminable
15. Kurse - KO
16. Shaggy Man - KO

So, yeah, basically, under peak conditions, Superman, Surfer, WWHulk, Thanos, Darkseid, and Juggernaut can take at least one hearty Godblast.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Master Court
These are based on the peak of their durability and readiness. The Godblast is in top form. If they take one blast without KO, it is still assumed they are severely damaged.

1. Glads - KO
3. MM - Dead
5. BRB - KO
6. WW - Dead
8. Black Adam - KO
9. Orion - Dead
13. Prime - KO
15. Kurse - KO
16. Shaggy Man - KO

So, yeah, basically, under peak conditions, Superman, Surfer, WWHulk, Thanos, Darkseid, and Juggernaut can take at least one hearty Godblast. You think Ds is more durable than Prime?

Knowsbleed33
big G < Jug? confused

You bring this crap up every single time a Juggernaut/GF blast debate flares up. It's been explained to you more than once by me and I know a few others.

What exactly are you not getting?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You bring this crap up every single time a Juggernaut/GF blast debate flares up. It's been explained to you more than once by me and I know a few others.

What exactly are you not getting? bullsh*t u never xplained it even ONCE

the only "explenation" u given is that it been explained (like now) but u never gave the explenation laughing out loud laughing out loud

so how about u explain it insted of jus sayin its been explained, huh?

quanchi112
bullsh*t u never xplained it even ONCE

the only "explenation" u given is that it been explained (like now) but u never gave the explenation laughing out loud laughing out loud

so how about u explain it insted of jus sayin its been explained, huh? thumb up

h1a8
No, he wouldn't. WW Hulk is a beast and his durability isn't crap.

He definitely takes one of the weaker godblasts at least once.

If Onslaught and war hulk can slap juggs around then so can Galactus. I sometimes find it hard to believe you read comics with responses like this.

I didn't know they were different godblasts. The OP didn't specify.
Theoretically Spider-man can slap juggs around, he only weights 900lb. Not even a half of a stinking ton. Also Juggs durability>>>>>>>>>>>> than his unstoppable enchantment. So stopping doesn't mean you can harm him or that he even can be harmed (physically). Onslaught either used some form of psionics, reality warping, or the writer didn't know anything about Juggs as to why he harmed Juggs. I believe in the latter since the gem was never in Juggs in the first place. Thus proving that the writer didn't know much about Juggs.

Till further notice, Juggs durability>>>> any blast under Abstract level.

quanchi112
I didn't know they were different godblasts. The OP didn't specify.
Theoretically Spider-man can slap juggs around, he only weights 900lb. Not even a half of a stinking ton. Also Juggs durability>>>>>>>>>>>> than his unstoppable enchantment. So stopping doesn't mean you can harm him or that he even can be harmed (physically). Onslaught either used some form of psionics, reality warping, or the writer didn't know anything about Juggs as to why he harmed Juggs. I believe in the latter since the gem was never in Juggs in the first place. Thus proving that the writer didn't know much about Juggs.

Till further notice, Juggs durability>>>> any blast under Abstract level. He used the juggs godblast. Thor ran off Galactus with one and actually shattered a reinforced hammer with another making it the most powerful godblast we have seen.

War Hulk stopped his forward momentum. Writers can do whatever they want to.

h1a8
He used the juggs godblast. Thor ran off Galactus with one and actually shattered a reinforced hammer with another making it the most powerful godblast we have seen.

War Hulk stopped his forward momentum. Writers can do whatever they want to.

All godblast's all equal till further notice. The same energy is emitting from Thor. Galactus was weak so that proves nothing. Also the hammer was weaker as it smashed many things before the galactus incident and a new one was due.

Godblast stopped his forward momentum too. This proves nothing of his durability though.

Writers can't fly through the air like Superman. Thus they can't do whatever they want to. It's called Artistic License. Otherwise Spider-man is class 100 and there is nothing u can say because writers can do whatever they want.

With that said, Juggs durability >>>>>>any blast less than abstract level.

Knowsbleed33
bullsh*t u never xplained it even ONCE

so how about u explain it insted of jus sayin its been explained, huh?

If you didn't get it the first 10 times, you're not going to get it the 11th. Your ability to comprehend shit is Quanchi level.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If you didn't get it the first 10 times, you're not going to get it the 11th. Your ability to comprehend shit is Quanchi level. yo dood, u said u allready explained it, and u said that 10 times & trust me i got it 10 times big grin
but u see that dont count as an "explenation" big grin

Sin I AM
lol @quanchi level, i like quanchi he's funny

Raptor22
All godblast's all equal till further notice. The same energy is emitting from Thor. Galactus was weak so that proves nothing. Also the hammer was weaker as it smashed many things before the galactus incident and a new one was all the gfb arent equal in power. the time against juggs he was ill before and could barely stand a few panels before, and he just started to regain his strength. since its his energy going into the blast and he wasnt full strength why wouldnt the blast be weaker than normal? also the blast where his hammer broke, it was being amped by his belt, making it more powerful. also why would u say moljnir was weaker? its indestructibility comes from magical enchantments and they dont weaken from use, only a power greater than the enchantment like that more powerful gfb.

zeel

1. Glads - KO
3. MM - Dead
5. BRB - KO
6. WW - Dead
8. Black Adam - KO
9. Orion - Dead
13. Prime - KO
15. Kurse - KO
16. Shaggy Man - KO

So, yeah, basically, under peak conditions, Superman, Surfer, WWHulk, Thanos, Darkseid, and Juggernaut can take at least one hearty Godblast.

supes is not takeing a godblast lol. Prime,juggs mabey thanos and even darky, but supes goes down like a 2 dollar whore.............

Kris Blaze
All godblast's all equal till further notice. The same energy is emitting from Thor. Galactus was weak so that proves nothing. Also the hammer was weaker as it smashed many things before the galactus incident and a new one was due.

Godblast stopped his forward momentum too. This proves nothing of his durability though.

Writers can't fly through the air like Superman. Thus they can't do whatever they want to. It's called Artistic License. Otherwise Spider-man is class 100 and there is nothing u can say because writers can do whatever they want.

With that said, Juggs durability >>>>>>any blast less than abstract level.

The writers can't do whatever they want.

The editors usually can though.

quanchi112

With that said, Juggs durability >>>>>>any blast less than abstract level. How can you make such ignorant statements? How are they equal? That's like saying all superman punches thrown are equal? You really haven't a clue about any of the godblasts do you?

A weakened Galactus still was crushing earth's resistance on a prior occasion. A weakened Galactus is still a beast.

You have no excuse to dismiss the Exitar feat who is more than Galactus.

No, we saw Onslaught push his shit in and we also saw war hulk totally pwn the guy. You exaggerate Jugg's durability. Do you really think Odin couldn't hurt him?Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If you didn't get it the first 10 times, you're not going to get it the 11th. Your ability to comprehend shit is Quanchi level. Why bring up yours truly? You bring up comprehension level when you thought Hal Jordan defeated Larfleeze when he had the blue ring. That's some serious reading comprehension problems right there.

h1a8
How can you make such ignorant statements? How are they equal? That's like saying all superman punches thrown are equal? You really haven't a clue about any of the godblasts do you?

A weakened Galactus still was crushing earth's resistance on a prior occasion. A weakened Galactus is still a beast.

You have no excuse to dismiss the Exitar feat who is more than Galactus.

No, we saw Onslaught push his shit in and we also saw war hulk totally pwn the guy. You exaggerate Jugg's durability. Do you really think Odin couldn't hurt him? Why bring up yours truly? You bring up comprehension level when you thought Hal Jordan defeated Larfleeze when he had the blue ring. That's some serious reading comprehension problems right there.

Exitar's shell is not nor any other celestial's shell is indestructible. As far as I'm concerned Exitar's shell is no harder than carbonadium. Celestials are far more than their shell. Destroying the shell does nothing.

Do you know what Artistic License mean? It is the reason why Spider-man has shown class 100 strength multiple times. Superman can hold back his punches. Thor can't with his godblast. He only uses it as a last line of defense. Otherwise he wouldn't use it at all.

Prove War Hulk penetrating Juggs durability. And no speculation.
Onslaught writer didn't know about Juggs so that story is invalid (or evidence is weak).

I mean read WW Hulk again. The Thing for crying out loud knock the sh!t out of WW Hulk. His face was a bloody mess. And you think WW Hulk could take a godblast. I don't think he can take a nuclear blast. He couldn't even take the beam at the end.

quanchi112
Exitar's shell is not nor any other celestial's shell is indestructible. As far as I'm concerned Exitar's shell is no harder than carbonadium. Celestials are far more than their shell. Destroying the shell does nothing.

Do you know what Artistic License mean? It is the reason why Spider-man has shown class 100 strength multiple times. Superman can hold back his punches. Thor can't with his godblast. He only uses it as a last line of defense. Otherwise he wouldn't use it at all.

Prove War Hulk penetrating Juggs durability. And no speculation.
Onslaught writer didn't know about Juggs so that story is invalid (or evidence is weak).

I mean read WW Hulk again. The Thing for crying out loud knock the sh!t out of WW Hulk. His face was a bloody mess. And you think WW Hulk could take a godblast. I don't think he can take a nuclear blast. He couldn't even take the beam at the end. Then provide examples of their shell easily being breached by something outside of a plot device.

Yes, he can. He can decide how powerful of a blast he employs with his godblast as evidenced by his hammer being destroyed while being reinforced.

He stopped his forward momentum for one. He stopped it cold and was about to behead him. It still counts and your opinion doesn't.

The beam was a plot device designed to take him out. He easily tanked G Rider blasts with hellfire. he was tanking adamantium bullets. Just because the Hulk bleeds doesn't mean he's close to losing. You show ignorance all across the board.

Master Court
You think Ds is more durable than Prime?

I just don't like Prime. That's all there is to it, really.

Originally posted by zeel
supes is not takeing a godblast lol. Prime,juggs mabey thanos and even darky, but supes goes down like a 2 dollar whore.............

I was thinking under the most extreme feats of durability, at his absolute peak, he could remain on his feet after a godblast. I'm not saying he tanks it. I believe he'd be thoroughly f*cked up and crippled, but still conscious. I mean, he can stand up to the OE, right?

OH!! Wait!! I forgot! The magical/mystical properties of the godblast. Nevermind. I guess Superman really does go down like a dollar-fifty whore. yes

h1a8
Then provide examples of their shell easily being breached by something outside of a plot device.

Yes, he can. He can decide how powerful of a blast he employs with his godblast as evidenced by his hammer being destroyed while being reinforced. This is speculation at best. Superman being stunned by a exploding gas station proves that particular gas station was more powerful than all others. roll eyes (sarcastic) How do you know if would have succeeded in beheading Cain? Would a cop succeed in penetrating Superman with a lead bullet?

Ordinary bullets = Adamantium bullets. They are both blunt, both have nearly the same mass, and both have the same low velocity thus they have the same low momentum. This is like a little girl throwing an adamantium bullet at me and it doing absolutely nothing but falling to the ground. Neither is sharp like wolverine's claws (this would make the adamantium bullet greater than the ordinary one). You accuse others of ignoring evidence yet you are ignoring the fact that the beam tore Hulk's ass up and the fact that the Thing busted Hulk's face up with one punch. Bleeding means everything. It proves that one could be defeated if enough is added.

supremthor
1. Glads = Koed
2. Superman= Dies
3. MM = Dies
4. Surfer = Koed
5. BRB = Koed
6. WW = Koed or Dies
7. WWH = Koed or Dies
8. Black Adam = Koed
9. Orion = Koed
10. Darkseid = Koed
11. AO = ???
12. Thanos = Koed
13. Prime = Takes like 5 before Koed

14. Juggs = Takes it
15. Kurse = Koed
16. Shaggy Man = Koed

manx422
Orion can take it endlessly
blast kills juggernaut

Endless Mike
I think I figured out who AO is: Agent Orange

quanchi112
I just don't like Prime. That's all there is to it, really.

I was thinking under the most extreme feats of durability, at his absolute peak, he could remain on his feet after a godblast. I'm not saying he tanks it. I believe he'd be thoroughly f*cked up and crippled, but still conscious. I mean, he can stand up to the OE, right?

OH!! Wait!! I forgot! The magical/mystical properties of the godblast. Nevermind. I guess Superman really does go down like a dollar-fifty whore. yes How can you not like Prime? How?Originally posted by h1a8
This is speculation at best. Superman being stunned by a exploding gas station proves that particular gas station was more powerful than all others. roll eyes (sarcastic) How do you know if would have succeeded in beheading Cain? Would a cop succeed in penetrating Superman with a lead bullet?

Ordinary bullets = Adamantium bullets. They are both blunt, both have nearly the same mass, and both have the same low velocity thus they have the same low momentum. This is like a little girl throwing an adamantium bullet at me and it doing absolutely nothing but falling to the ground. Neither is sharp like wolverine's claws (this would make the adamantium bullet greater than the ordinary one). You accuse others of ignoring evidence yet you are ignoring the fact that the beam tore Hulk's ass up and the fact that the Thing busted Hulk's face up with one punch. Bleeding means everything. It proves that one could be defeated if enough is added. No, it's an example of inconsistent writing is what it is. He already stopped his forward momentum. If he can do that why can't he behead him?

This is one of the problems I have with you. You really compared ordinary bullets to adamanatium bullets. You say ignorant stuff like this all the time. It almost baffles my mind. So Wolverine's claws were do the same amount of damage and be just as indestructible if they weren't adamanatium?

The bullets are indestructible unlike normal bullets. That's a huge difference. You seem to be ignoring the fact Hulk bleeds numerous times and still whips his opponents into the dirt. Healing factor.

He stomped the Thing and the FF4.Originally posted by Endless Mike
I think I figured out who AO is: Agent Orange Or Larfleeze. His name is Larfleeze but he is known also as Agent Orange.

h1a8
How can you not like Prime? How? No, it's an example of inconsistent writing is what it is. He already stopped his forward momentum. If he can do that why can't he behead him?
So inconsistent writing do exist? I didn't think you believed that. Now for proof that Mjolnir shattering is inconsistent. Mjolnir blocked the destroyer beams with no problem before. And we all know that the destroyer's beam >>>Godblast. I mean a smaller hand beam from the destroyer tore a hole in Hulk's ass. Just imagine what the destroyer's disintegration beam would do. Different writers leads to different artistic expressions which ultimately lead to inconsistencies.
Penetration depends on momentum, hardness, and surface area (sharpness). Don't argue here because I know physics.

With your logic, a little baby girl could pick up an adamantium bullet and throw it at your chest and it go straight through you because after all it's indestructible. This makes no sense.

Now if both the bullet and adamantium bullet were sharper or had more velocity then the adamantium bullet would easily penetrate WW Hulk far greater than the ordinary bullet.

I know Hulk has healing factor but it takes awhile for him to heal otherwise he would be unbeatable. The god blast is a both a continuous and instantaneous damage that no Hulk could faster than the rate they are being damage. Thus WW Hulk falls.

quanchi112
So inconsistent writing do exist? I didn't think you believed that. Now for proof that Mjolnir shattering is inconsistent. Mjolnir blocked the destroyer beams with no problem before. And we all know that the destroyer's beam >>>Godblast. I mean a smaller hand beam from the destroyer tore a hole in Hulk's ass. Just imagine what the destroyer's disintegration beam would do. Different writers leads to different artistic expressions which ultimately lead to inconsistencies.
Penetration depends on momentum, hardness, and surface area (sharpness). Don't argue here because I know physics.

With your logic, a little baby girl could pick up an adamantium bullet and throw it at your chest and it go straight through you because after all it's indestructible. This makes no sense.

Now if both the bullet and adamantium bullet were sharper or had more velocity then the adamantium bullet would easily penetrate WW Hulk far greater than the ordinary bullet.

I know Hulk has healing factor but it takes awhile for him to heal otherwise he would be unbeatable. The god blast is a both a continuous and instantaneous damage that no Hulk could faster than the rate they are being damage. Thus WW Hulk falls. No, we all don't know that. That godblast was powerful enough to damage Exitar a being who dwarfs the 2,000 foot tall Arishem. It destroyed a reinforced hammer. That means it was more powerful than the other godblasts. It's common sense.

Not if it's shot out of a gun. That's the whole point no one is talking about throwing bullets at anyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It depends on his level of anger. You seem like you haven't read many issues of the Hulk have you?

Master Court
I know Hulk has healing factor but it takes awhile for him to heal otherwise he would be unbeatable. The god blast is a both a continuous and instantaneous damage that no Hulk could faster than the rate they are being damage. Thus WW Hulk falls.

Takes a while to heal? He heals in seconds. That's why he is almost unbeatable. HF doesn't equal unbeatable, though. Ask Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabretooth, etc, etc. Hulk's HF is better than all of theirs. With just a little gamma energy, Maestro regenerated from dust.

The thing is, though, that Hulk's HF is in the same range as all his other powers. So if it's the uninterested WWHulk that was just wandering around and beating people up, his HF isn't at it's peak. But World Breaker, however, would likely have not only a much higher durability, but an even greater accelerated HF.

It's all "proportional" with Hulk. If he's ripping up a planet, chances are he won't be hurt by much, and what does hurt him will heal in seconds.

iceman24567
Takes a while to heal? He heals in seconds. That's why he is almost unbeatable. HF doesn't equal unbeatable, though. Ask Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabretooth, etc, etc. Hulk's HF is better than all of theirs. With just a little gamma energy, Maestro regenerated from dust.

The thing is, though, that Hulk's HF is in the same range as all his other powers. So if it's the uninterested WWHulk that was just wandering around and beating people up, his HF isn't at it's peak. But World Breaker, however, would likely have not only a much higher durability, but an even greater accelerated HF.

It's all "proportional" with Hulk. If he's ripping up a planet, chances are he won't be hurt by much, and what does hurt him will heal in seconds. Hmm gives me an Idea for a thread.

Spire
Kind of like noobs respawning just so you can kill them again.

HFs are awesome.

h1a8
No, we all don't know that. That godblast was powerful enough to damage Exitar a being who dwarfs the 2,000 foot tall Arishem. It destroyed a reinforced hammer. That means it was more powerful than the other godblasts. It's common sense.

Not if it's shot out of a gun. That's the whole point no one is talking about throwing bullets at anyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It depends on his level of anger. You seem like you haven't read many issues of the Hulk have you?

How do you know how durable a Celestial's shell is? What are some of their durability feats? It could be no harder than Uru metal itself since Thor busted through the dome with Mjolnir. All godblasts are equal because no writer has said otherwise. This is the rules to comics, if someone isn't explained by the story or writer then it doesn't exist.

I have all issues of WW Hulk (all 5 issues) and I've read many battles of Hulk (from Namor to Thor). I have fair knowledge of Hulk.

h1a8
Takes a while to heal? He heals in seconds. That's why he is almost unbeatable. HF doesn't equal unbeatable, though. Ask Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabretooth, etc, etc. Hulk's HF is better than all of theirs. With just a little gamma energy, Maestro regenerated from dust. 1 minute is considered seconds too. A godblast is a continuous damage giver. For each instant Hulk will receive new damage and it will take him 30-60 seconds to heal from that new damage. I wonder how many instants are in 30-60 seconds. Hulk's HF would never catch up and he will fall. His HF is directly proportional to his anger but with a smaller constant of proportionality. This is proven by WW Hulk being stronger than all normal Hulks yet Thing and others busted his face good with one punch.

King Kandy
And we all know that the destroyer's beam >>>Godblast.
This is complete nonsense. Thor's Godblast penetrated Exitar's inner core which is stronger than a celestial's shell. On the other hand and AMPED destroyer inhabited by Odin and using the Odinsword, could not do shit to celestials much weaker than Exitar.

vansonbee
Would Godblast power might variety depending on Thor intention/mood.
http://i36.tinypic.com/2r224ba.jpghttp://i33.tinypic.com/2u5qk55.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by King Kandy
This is complete nonsense. Thor's Godblast penetrated Exitar's inner core which is stronger than a celestial's shell. On the other hand and AMPED destroyer inhabited by Odin and using the Odinsword, could not do shit to celestials much weaker than Exitar.

Destroyer lopped off an arm. The comic didn't show anything else the Destroyer did against the shell of the Celestials. Meaning we don't know if their shell resisted any attacks made by Destroyer. But you know they probably can erect forcefields and also reconstruct their shell at will against any damage.

And I was talking about Thor cracking his dome (head) with the hammer. His dome is his shell is it not.

King Kandy
Destroyer lopped off an arm. The comic didn't show anything else the Destroyer did against the shell of the Celestials. Meaning we don't know if their shell resisted any attacks made by Destroyer. But you know they probably can erect forcefields and also reconstruct their shell at will against any damage.

And I was talking about Thor cracking his dome (head) with the hammer. His dome is his shell is it not.
The destroyer shot it's arm blasts and stuff, which didn't do anything really. Only the sword could damage them, and they just regenerated. This is the arm beam, by the way, that sliced Mjolner in two, without the amps.

Thor cracked the inner dome which is far stronger than the outer one. And Exitar is greater than other celestials. He's much bigger and thus has a thicker shell.

vansonbee
Why doesn't Doom armor look damage? : /
http://i36.tinypic.com/1zpjwqa.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2eqfnvb.jpg

SoulDevourer

Hulk's HF would never catch up and he will fall. His HF is directly proportional to his anger his durablity also proportional to his anger

King Kandy
What's the point of that scan? You know not every blast Thor shoots is a godblast.

vansonbee
What's the point of that scan? You know not every blast Thor shoots is a godblast. So what is a Godblast?

When he trainer shouts Godblast, its a godblast or when it actually destroy something to consider a Godblast? confused

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by vansonbee
Why doesn't Doom armor look damage? : /
http://i36.tinypic.com/1zpjwqa.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2eqfnvb.jpg

so? what's your point? thor didn't use a godblast, he just used some random blast

vansonbee
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
so? what's your point? thor didn't use a godblast, he just used some random blast That the point, does he have to yell out Godblast for it to be Godblast?

gogogadgetgo
That the point, does he have to yell out Godblast for it to be Godblast?

well, yeah. thor does actually say when he's gonna bust out the Godblast. he said he was using it vs galactus, also said that it was a godblast vs exitar, and also vs jugernaut. other than those instances, i'm not aware of any other time he's used the Godblast.

quanchi112
How do you know how durable a Celestial's shell is? What are some of their durability feats? It could be no harder than Uru metal itself since Thor busted through the dome with Mjolnir. All godblasts are equal because no writer has said otherwise. This is the rules to comics, if someone isn't explained by the story or writer then it doesn't exist.

I have all issues of WW Hulk (all 5 issues) and I've read many battles of Hulk (from Namor to Thor). I have fair knowledge of Hulk. Thor had the belt of strength on which doubled his strength at the time if I recall correctly.

No, that's ignoring the actual godblasts themselves. Do you even know what a godblast is?

Then why would you act as if he can't heal almost immediately when sufficiently angry enough? This is a very tactical, intelligent, and strong Hulk.

carver9
This is speculation at best. Superman being stunned by a exploding gas station proves that particular gas station was more powerful than all others. roll eyes (sarcastic) How do you know if would have succeeded in beheading Cain? Would a cop succeed in penetrating Superman with a lead bullet?

Ordinary bullets = Adamantium bullets. They are both blunt, both have nearly the same mass, and both have the same low velocity thus they have the same low momentum. This is like a little girl throwing an adamantium bullet at me and it doing absolutely nothing but falling to the ground. Neither is sharp like wolverine's claws (this would make the adamantium bullet greater than the ordinary one). You accuse others of ignoring evidence yet you are ignoring the fact that the beam tore Hulk's ass up and the fact that the Thing busted Hulk's face up with one punch. Bleeding means everything. It proves that one could be defeated if enough is added.

If this was the case why didnt the army just use regular bullets instead of adamantium bullets since both can pierce hulks hide in the same way.

Master Court
Alright, I've got some sh*t to say.

1 minute is considered seconds too. A godblast is a continuous damage giver. For each instant Hulk will receive new damage and it will take him 30-60 seconds to heal from that new damage. I wonder how many instants are in 30-60 seconds. Hulk's HF would never catch up and he will fall. His HF is directly proportional to his anger but with a smaller constant of proportionality. This is proven by WW Hulk being stronger than all normal Hulks yet Thing and others busted his face good with one punch.

The problem here is; this is all bullsh*t. Yup. You don't actually prove anything. "Hulk's HF would never catch up and he will fail." Really? F*cking prove it. And where did you get 30-60 seconds from? Did you just pull that out of your ass? Regardless, Hulk's taken cosmic blasts from Surfer, mystical blasts from Zom/Strange, heat-vision from Gladiator, full power beam from Cyclops, nova-flame and full-power lightning combo from Storm and Human Torch, ground zero point blank nuclear explosions, and thousands of rounds of adamantium bullets in continuous fire. Most of these attacks were continuous damage, but you know what? Hulk tanked through all of them and beat up everyone that threw them out.

Now, true enough, none of these attacks can hold an ass hair to the godblast, but the issue is durability plus healing factor. WWHulk, even pre-World Breaker, took all of all-out Sentry's power blasts in stride. Considering it's WWHulk in this contest, we should examine his highest durability and HF feat. Nearing the end of the fight, Sentry began blasting out energy in all directions, all of it an offensive attack as seen by the fact that blood was squirting out Hulk's nose even without being physically attacked, and by the fact that the buildings were being trashed. At the end of the fight, Hulk turns into Banner, meaning the HF stops working at that point. And up until that very instant, Sentry was still outputting energy, which would've done something to dampen the HF. Besides looking marginally disheveled, Banner was no worse for wear. Bob was swollen, bloodied, and even passed out for the KO. Banner, however, had only superficial skin damage, and was easily on his feet without any hint of fatigue or pain. He even gives the evil-eye to everyone. And then, still bloodied and all, he Hulks-out again. And the very first panel you see Hulk, he doesn't have a scratch on him. Sentry's most powerful attacks covered every inch of the area, and WWHulk had nothing but superficial lacerations. And you know what's most interesting about that fight? What's interesting about Sentry going all-out and drenching Hulk in offensive energy, and that by the end of the fight Hulk only had surface damage? Sentry's aura effect on Hulk. While in Sentry's presence, Hulk's rage has a cap, and consequently so does all of Hulk's powers, including the (your words) "smaller proportioned HF." That speaks volumes about what WWHulk's HF would be like in full power. Not to mention the fact that World Breaker was several times more powerful than base WWHulk.

I say it's obvious WWHulk should be able to take a really good godblast. At least one, without KO.

How do you know if would have succeeded in beheading Cain? Would a cop succeed in penetrating Superman with a lead bullet?

You accuse others of ignoring evidence yet you are ignoring the fact that the beam tore Hulk's ass up and the fact that the Thing busted Hulk's face up with one punch. Bleeding means everything. It proves that one could be defeated if enough is added.

First, the beheading. True, we'll never know if War Hulk really could've beheaded Juggernaut. But it seems likely he would've and could've. It was made to be a very finalizing statement. Juggernaut seemed to know as well, given that he didn't fight back until Absorbing Man surprised Hulk. Chances are, Juggernaut knew he was screwed.

Next, are you aware that nasal tissues and gum tissues are some of the weakest tissues in the body? So much so that even a violent sneeze can give a normal man a bloody nose. And the gums can bleed if you so much as brush your teeth too hard. So being punched by someone that can bench almost a hundred tons like Thing is enough give almost anyone a bloody nose. But did it bother Hulk? No. He then one-shotted Thing. So bleeding is not everything. Actually, it's nothing.

And you think WW Hulk could take a godblast. I don't think he can take a nuclear blast. He couldn't even take the beam at the end.

Hulk has held a nuclear bomb in his hand as it went off, and he was completely unharmed. Just to add a point, did you know nuclear blasts produce heat that can rival the core of the Sun? And Hulk chose to let the satellites take him out. That was clearly illustrated and explained in the story. Besides that, some, if not all, of the many satellites Stark chose to fire with might have had very unique weapons we don't know of, and are theoretically possibly very powerful in their own right. Such as when he mentions a "Russian experimental" satellite. They don't tell us how powerful or numerous the "Chinese Firestars" are, nor do they elaborate in the slightest on what kind of weapon the "Shi'ar Probe" is equipped with. Not to mention Stark said he didn't bother measuring the combined power of the weapons. For all we know, the combined power could take down Galactus. That's probably why they didn't say how powerful the rays were. So people didn't just assume Stark was using the left overs of Sputnik and a Chinese bottle rocket that managed to reach orbit.

Anywho, get your sh*t together and stop picking at these little things just to bash Hulk or make your guy win. Come up with a real debate, but don't do it if you don't actually have anything more than words and opinions. You actually banked a debate on the fact that Thing was able to give Hulk a little blood? I mean... damn, man...

bbrem123
sentrys calming aura had no effect on hulk...and the satellites took him out...im confused where u see they illustrated that he let them take him out when he was going insane and couldnt control his rage

sentry vs wwh was a shitty fight....which was hella confusing on what happened during it

King Kandy
That the point, does he have to yell out Godblast for it to be Godblast?
Yes, actually. It is a very special thing he only uses as a last resort. It uses his own life-force as a weapon.

h1a8
The destroyer shot it's arm blasts and stuff, which didn't do anything really. Only the sword could damage them, and they just regenerated. This is the arm beam, by the way, that sliced Mjolner in two, without the amps.

Thor cracked the inner dome which is far stronger than the outer one. And Exitar is greater than other celestials. He's much bigger and thus has a thicker shell.

It was a punch and not a blast. A blow is not a blast. Celestials use force fields that can deflect beams and blows. Also penetration depends on surface area. For example, with little force a sharp knife can cut us with the ease. Thor's hammer has much smaller surface area than the Destroyer's fist. Thus Thor would need only a fraction of the force to crack it. Otherwise we are looking at inconsistent writing since Thor cracking Celestial armor would mean that Uru is stronger than their dome. Yet Destroyer (which is made of Uru) proves that it isn't.

How do you know the inner dome is far stronger than the outer one? It could be only a little stronger or even weaker.

h1a8
his durablity also proportional to his anger

That is what I meant. I made a mistake and typed HF even though I was thinking Durability. Although his durability is proportional to his anger it has a much smaller constant of proportionality.

SoulDevourer
Although his durability is proportional to his anger it has a much smaller constant of proportionality. duh how do u know that?

btw his stats got no upper limit so if hes angry enuff his skin gonna become even harder then caps sheild Happy Dance

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
If this was the case why didnt the army just use regular bullets instead of adamantium bullets since both can pierce hulks hide in the same way.

They used shards (which are sharper) and not bullets at all. Remember penetration depends on mass, hardness, velocity, and surface area.

King Kandy
It was a punch and not a blast. A blow is not a blast. Celestials use force fields that can deflect beams and blows. Also penetration depends on surface area. For example, with little force a sharp knife can cut us with the ease. Thor's hammer has much smaller surface area than the Destroyer's fist. Thus Thor would need only a fraction of the force to crack it. Otherwise we are looking at inconsistent writing since Thor cracking Celestial armor would mean that Uru is stronger than their dome. Yet Destroyer (which is made of Uru) proves that it isn't.
Not really. In the Thor instance they didn't even notice him. In the Destroyer's case, they were battle ready and possibly have shields. And yes, the destroyer did fire it's hand blasts at various points, and it did nothing. Additionally like you said, the Destroyer has less force-per surface area. So it is no surprise, Thor could penetrate but the destroyer could not (not without the Odinsword that is). My main point was the blasts though, I had forgotten he ever punched at all.

How do you know the inner dome is far stronger than the outer one? It could be only a little stronger or even weaker.
We know it's far stronger because Thor commented it was much stronger and that while his hammer was enough for the outer dome, he would need the godblast for the inner one.

King Kandy
Although his durability is proportional to his anger it has a much smaller constant of proportionality.
Oh nonsense. You know as well as I do there is no quantifiable showings about that.

h1a8
Alright, I've got some sh*t to say.

The problem here is; this is all bullsh*t. Yup. You don't actually prove anything. "Hulk's HF would never catch up and he will fail." Really? F*cking prove it. And where did you get 30-60 seconds from? Did you just pull that out of your ass? Regardless, Hulk's taken cosmic blasts from Surfer, mystical blasts from Zom/Strange, heat-vision from Gladiator, full power beam from Cyclops, nova-flame and full-power lightning combo from Storm and Human Torch, ground zero point blank nuclear explosions, and thousands of rounds of adamantium bullets in continuous fire. Most of these attacks were continuous damage, but you know what? Hulk tanked through all of them and beat up everyone that threw them out.

It takes panels for Hulk to heal. People have said whole sentences before Hulk was fully healed. My estimate of 30-60 seconds against large damage is fair. I'm arguing a continuous blast and not a single one. Hulk has been blasted before but never against a continuous flow. Also Hulk has been also damaged rather easily against blasts too. But you don't mention those times huh. But know that the Godblast >>>>> than any of those attacks you mentioned. This is like saying that since I can survive a girl throwing an adamantium bullet at me then I can survive one being shot at me too. Lastly Hulk would have fell if those adamantium shards kept tearing him up. See in this thread Hulk has to stand there and take the full stream and not fight back and end the attack.

Sentry's light attack is probably garbage. Cyclops beam is probably stronger. It is super wild speculation to even consider it being on par with the Godblast. WW Hulk is very inconsistent. At one point he is bloodied with one single punch by Thing (which is multitudes times weaker than a godblast). I don't think so. IMO, the godblast >>> than that beam in the end and just as continuous (probably a little more). How can Juggs know when something can harm him? He doesn't have a special sense. I remember two times he thought he was going to be hurt from an attack but was surprised instead that it didn't do anything to him. The godblast would be pouring all over Hulk, he head and nasal cavities included. It would strike astronomically more times than one punch. A continuous blast could strike a thousand times per second. Each time is greater than one time of Thing.
I just saying IMO I don't think WW Hulk can take a godblast. I could be wrong as I'm not the writer. Hulk is inconsistent (even WW Hulk) and if he take his best and disregard his worst then he probably can tank one. But if we average him a little then I don't think he can tank one.

King Kandy
Sentry's light attack is probably garbage. Cyclops beam is probably stronger.
Wow I would love to hear your explanation for this one since it directly conflicts with the depiction of it as far stronger than anything else people in that storyline could dish out.

h1a8
duh how do u know that?

btw his stats got no upper limit so if hes angry enuff his skin gonna become even harder then caps sheild Happy Dance

I'm inferring and can be completely wrong. When Hulk gets angrier his strength probably doubles, triples, etc. Yet he seems to get bloodied with nearly the same force. His durability only seems to get only a little better while his strength gets astronomically better. I'm just going on a feeling based off what I've seen.

h1a8
Wow I would love to hear your explanation for this one since it directly conflicts with the depiction of it as far stronger than anything else people in that storyline could dish out.
You're right. I'm sorry. From seeing it again WW Hulk can indeed probably tank a Godblast. I first saw the light energy as a mere light show. But when I see the buildings being damaged I find out that it has some major concussive damage. At least we know that the power of a million exploding Suns in a non truth.

SoulDevourer
I'm inferring and can be completely wrong. When Hulk gets angrier his strength probably doubles, triples, etc. Yet he seems to get bloodied with nearly the same force. His durability only seems to get only a little better while his strength gets astronomically better. I'm just going on a feeling based off what I've seen. k so do u got jus 1 example where super-pissed Hulk wuz hurt as easily as non-pissed Hulk? huh

h1a8
k so do u got jus 1 example where super-pissed Hulk wuz hurt as easily as non-pissed Hulk? huh

I've only seen one or two evidences where Hulk's durability increased when he got madder. But I've seen countless evidences that his durability didn't change much when he got madder. See my point?

james2099

1. Glads - KO
3. MM - Dead
5. BRB - KO
6. WW - Dead
8. Black Adam - KO
9. Orion - Dead
13. Prime - KO
15. Kurse - KO
16. Shaggy Man - KO

So, yeah, basically, under peak conditions, Superman, Surfer, WWHulk, Thanos, Darkseid, and Juggernaut can take at least one hearty Godblast. Superman would be killed by one blast... Gladiator has taken a blast that rivals a blast from odin, he does not go down.... It took ALL the power from both thor and bill hammers to ko kurse and you think a Godblast will ko him?????.... Your answer on number 11 tells me a lot.

bbrem123
At least we know that the power of a million exploding Suns in a non truth.

?? no we dont

h1a8
Originally posted by james2099
Superman would be killed by one blast... Gladiator has taken a blast that rivals a blast from odin, he does not go down.... It took ALL the power from both thor and bill hammers to ko kurse and you think a Godblast will ko him?????.... Your answer on number 11 tells me a lot. IMO Superman would survive 1 blast, but will be seriously fuked up.

h1a8
Originally posted by bbrem123
?? no we dont

Of course we do. Sentry letting loose on WWH didn't proves that he has less power than 1 exploding Sun.

iceman24567
Superman is just as durable as Gladz if not more durable.

Master Court
But you don't mention those times huh. But know that the Godblast >>>>> than any of those attacks you mentioned. This is like saying that since I can survive a girl throwing an adamantium bullet at me then I can survive one being shot at me too. Lastly Hulk would have fell if those adamantium shards kept tearing him up. See in this thread Hulk has to stand there and take the full stream and not fight back and end the attack.

I deleted a bulk of what this was because you obviously misread my post or just missed the one particular line where I stated that the attacks I mentioned paled in comparison to the godblast. Anyway, yeah, I don't mention the moments where Hulk's been hurt by energy blasts. Why? Because we don't use low showings. We use high showings. Such as tanking Cyclops' optic beam at full power. Low showings are irrelevant. And finally, some of the attacks I mentioned were continuous attacks, and not one-burst blasts.

Sentry's light attack is probably garbage. Cyclops beam is probably stronger. It is super wild speculation to even consider it being on par with the Godblast.

"Probably garbage." Probably is not a debate. I've already pointed out that his energy was tearing up the city all around him. Is it as powerful as a godblast? I don't know, nor did I say so. But it's Sentry's maximum output, so it had to be quite substantial.

How can Juggs know when something can harm him? He doesn't have a special sense.

You actually make a good point here. How the Hell would someone who tanks what levels other top-tiers know what could possible hurt him? So, bravo on this one. I concede that it's uncertain if War Hulk could've beheaded Juggernaut.

I just saying IMO I don't think WW Hulk can take a godblast. I could be wrong as I'm not the writer. Hulk is inconsistent (even WW Hulk) and if he take his best and disregard his worst then he probably can tank one. But if we average him a little then I don't think he can tank one.

Well, all these debates, as a general rule, only use the best showings. After all, if someone isn't fighting at their best, then it's not really a fight.

Superman would be killed by one blast... Gladiator has taken a blast that rivals a blast from odin, he does not go down.... It took ALL the power from both thor and bill hammers to ko kurse and you think a Godblast will ko him?????.... Your answer on number 11 tells me a lot.

Hi. Bye.

bbrem123
Of course we do. Sentry letting loose on WWH didn't proves that he has less power than 1 exploding Sun.

idk man...they just showed a preview of DA#10 in the his respect thread that shows a bigger energy out put then his wwh fight

james2099
I deleted a bulk of what this was because you obviously misread my post or just missed the one particular line where I stated that the attacks I mentioned paled in comparison to the godblast. Anyway, yeah, I don't mention the moments where Hulk's been hurt by energy blasts. Why? Because we don't use low showings. We use high showings. Such as tanking Cyclops' optic beam at full power. Low showings are irrelevant. And finally, some of the attacks I mentioned were continuous attacks, and not one-burst blasts.

"Probably garbage." Probably is not a debate. I've already pointed out that his energy was tearing up the city all around him. Is it as powerful as a godblast? I don't know, nor did I say so. But it's Sentry's maximum output, so it had to be quite substantial.

You actually make a good point here. How the Hell would someone who tanks what levels other top-tiers know what could possible hurt him? So, bravo on this one. I concede that it's uncertain if War Hulk could've beheaded Juggernaut.

Well, all these debates, as a general rule, only use the best showings. After all, if someone isn't fighting at their best, then it's not really a fight.

Hi. Bye. BYE.

h1a8

Hi. Bye.

It was no need to post here as I already conceded. You must have missed the post after the one you're quoting from. This is what is says.

You're right. I'm sorry. From seeing it again WW Hulk can indeed probably tank a Godblast. I first saw the light energy as a mere light show. But when I see the buildings being damaged I find out that it has some major concussive damage. At least we know that the power of a million exploding Suns in a non truth.

SoulDevourer
I've only seen one or two evidences where Hulk's durability increased when he got madder. But I've seen countless evidences that his durability didn't change much when he got madder. See my point? maybe it wasnt WWH!
btw KMC rules say no PIS so everyones at there best so we keep Hulks best showings not his worst stick out tongue

potentialy Hulks durablity has no upper limit

james2099
Superman is just as durable as Gladz if not more durable. Thats not my point... He may be, but my point is that other guy stated that Kurse, gladiator gets koed and he has no idea what happens to Juggernaut???... But Superman takes 2 blasts when he is weak to magical energy???

Spire
Remember that one time when Cap Marvel punched Superman and Superman exploded because of his weakness to magic.

james2099
Originally posted by Spire
Remember that one time when Cap Marvel punched Superman and Superman exploded because of his weakness to magic. Nope.... I only remember when CM koed supes with a magical punch.... Now what would a Godblast do which is a million times more powerful??

iceman24567
The godblast is magical? Since when?

james2099
The godblast is magical? Since when? Since Marvel stated it was a mystical blast and thors hammer is a magical weapon.

Spire
Nope.... I only remember when CM koed supes with a magical punch.... Now what would a Godblast do which is a million times more powerful??

Do you have a scan?

I'm pretty sure Superman exploded because of his weakness to magic.

james2099
Do you have a scan?

I'm pretty sure Superman exploded because of his weakness to magic. Let me check on both.

h1a8
Mystical which means mysterious to human understanding isn't necessary magical. Marvel stated that it was Thor's own godly energies (which aren't magical at all). Mjolnir, which can shoot magical blasts, only transfers these non magical energies from Thor's body through itself and onto the enemy.

iceman24567
Since Marvel stated it was a mystical blast and thors hammer is a magical weapon. No actually it's Thors godly energies channeled threw his hammer it's never been stated to be magic erm

iceman24567
Mystical which means mysterious to human understanding isn't necessary magical. Marvel stated that it was Thor's own godly energies (which aren't magical at all). Mjolnir, which can shoot magical blasts, only transfers these non magical energies from Thor's body through itself and onto the enemy. This thumb up

Spire
Let me check on both.

No need. I just checked myself.

Apparently Superman's magic weakness allows him to take class 100 sucker punches without exploding.

Interesting.

james2099
No need. I just checked myself.

Apparently Superman's magic weakness allows him to take class 100 sucker punches without exploding.

Interesting. Yeah, i see.... The Godblast is equal to a class 100 sucker punch...... Very interesting.

Spire
Yeah, i see.... The Godblast is equal to a class 100 sucker punch...... Very interesting.

Sidestep.

thumb up

james2099
This thumb up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asgard_(comics)#Racial_Powers.

james2099
Sidestep.

thumb up Good aint I ? stick out tongue

james2099
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asgard_(comics)#Racial_Powers. .. My bad.. not the right one.

h1a8
.. My bad.. not the right one.

It is understood that Asgardians can use magic, which comes from drawing upon the ambient mystical might of Asgard itself and power-objects found therein. Thor's godblast energy doesn't come from any magical object found in Asgard or any other dimension but rather in is his life's energy.

SoulDevourer

comes from drawing upon the ambient mystical might of Asgard itself and power-objects found therein. wut about Odinforce?

-Pr-
if the godblast is magic, it should kill superman. if not, then he could probably survive. he's tanked some pretty impressive attacks over the years...

Warlord
well Thor is a mystical being and his energies have said to be mystical in origin so...

james2099
Originally posted by Warlord
well Thor is a mystical being and his energies have said to be mystical in origin so... So its magic... the same as the wrecker who like thor is nowhere near as skilled as Odin or loki in the art of magic.... thus thor and wrecker channel the magical energy through a hammer or a crowbar whereas loki and Odin who are highly skilled in using their lifeforce or mystical magical energies without needing the aide of a weapon to channel it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Warlord
well Thor is a mystical being and his energies have said to be mystical in origin so...

Mystical doesn't mean magic, it means mysterious to human understanding. Thor has magical attacks but the Godblast is not one of them. It's just him.

iceman24567
So its magic... the same as the wrecker who like thor is nowhere near as skilled as Odin or loki in the art of magic.... thus thor and wrecker channel the magical energy through a hammer or a crowbar whereas loki and Odin who are highly skilled in using their lifeforce or mystical magical energies without needing the aide of a weapon to channel it. The God blast is not magic roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
The God blast is not magic roll eyes (sarcastic) What makes you think so?

h1a8
Thanos, Hulk, etc draws there energy from another dimension. What's to prove that their energy is magical or not. What the hell is magical energy anyway and how does it differ from all other exotic energies (like those from other dimensions)?

Since magic in its true sense doesn't exist in then it is quite difficult (if not impossible) to define. Therefore the only way to know if something is magical in comics is if the comics themselves explicitly says it's magic. Otherwise how would one truly know if a certain energy is magical or not.

h1a8
What makes you think so?

Magic (whatever that is) seems to be always drawn from another dimension and not from one's own energy.

quanchi112
Magic (whatever that is) seems to be always drawn from another dimension and not from one's own energy. Can you prove this?

h1a8
Can you prove this?

Of course. It would take me more than 5 years to gather every comic that mentions magic though.

If magic doesn't come from another dimension then how in the hell is it magic in the first place? Because Silver Surfer sure doesn't use magic. How would you define magic without speculation?

xJLxKing
Magic in DC doesn't really mean "magic". For example, characters in DC see Mxy doing feat magically. He snaps his finger and boom! something happens. To most being in DC it seems like magic, and they can't explain it. Though, to Mxy, it's actually technology

james2099
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t391016.html.... When thor utilizes the Godblast and it is clearly stated that he unites his God force with the power of his hammer to create the most terrifying ASGARDIAN POWER of them all.... and he becomes one with a MAGICAL weapon to fire a big magical blast..... Thor has even realized that the wrecker was powered by magical energies like himself... Asgard is a magical place with magical beings, but thor parents are two MAGICAL beings from different places... thats why he is stronger than the normal asgardian.

james2099
The God blast is not magic roll eyes (sarcastic) Dont worry.... We are not trying to kill Superman. Hes cool... We like him.

iceman24567
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t391016.html.... When thor utilizes the Godblast and it is clearly stated that he unites his God force with the power of his hammer to create the most terrifying ASGARDIAN POWER of them all.... and he becomes one with a MAGICAL weapon to fire a big magical blast..... Thor has even realized that the wrecker was powered by magical energies like himself... Asgard is a magical place with magical beings, but thor parents are two MAGICAL beings from different places... thats why he is stronger than the normal asgardian. No again i have no clue why you are tying the god blast is exactly what it sounds like its powered by Thors divine energies not magic their for it's not a magical blast

james2099
Thanos, Hulk, etc draws there energy from another dimension. What's to prove that their energy is magical or not. What the hell is magical energy anyway and how does it differ from all other exotic energies (like those from other dimensions)?

Since magic in its true sense doesn't exist in then it is quite difficult (if not impossible) to define. Therefore the only way to know if something is magical in comics is if the comics themselves explicitly says it's magic. Otherwise how would one truly know if a certain energy is magical or not. The wreckers powers are magical... (Asgardian powers)... Thanos is a titan and hulk is gamma powered... The juggernaut has magical powers, but he was given those powers so he relies on its source... Loki was born with his magical powers so he relies on nothing... Yet he wanted more Magical powers but the wrecker got them instead... but thats another story.

james2099
No again i have no clue why you are tying the god blast is exactly what it sounds like its powered by Thors divine energies not magic their for it's not a magical blast And Thors Divine energies like his mother, father, brother and his enemy the wrecker, sutur, ulik and every other magical being in magical Asgard or Asgardian powered is magical in nature...... Ask Odin is he a magical being and then go to earth and ask thors mother is she.... then think what their son is... You must think the Godblast is science or Thor work for galactus on the side.

iceman24567
And Thors Divine energies like his mother, father, brother and his enemy the wrecker, sutur, ulik and every other magical being in magical Asgard or Asgardian powered is magical in nature...... Ask Odin is he a magical being and then go to earth and ask thors mother is she.... then think what their son is... You must think the Godblast is science or Thor work for galactus on the side. When did you have the time to make this shit up laughing . Nothing in comics states this to be true roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
Wasn't it pretty much stated that Odin, and Thor use Divine Energy and NOT magic? What's so hard to understand?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor's powers are now magical? Interesting....

iceman24567
Just because it's channeled threw his hammer still doesn't make it a magical blast plus his hammer isn't even magic it's just enchanted no expression
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Godenergies.jpg

Kris Blaze
Thor's lightning isn't magical either then? Just lightning?

xJLxKing
It has magical properties. Though, God-Blast, and his lighting are two different things.

james2099
Just because it's channeled threw his hammer still doesn't make it a magical blast plus his hammer isn't even magic it's just enchanted no expression
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Godenergies.jpg Case study, by popular request: The Mighty Thor
To see how this all works, let's look at The Mighty Thor. Thor comes from a race that is both extremely ancient and in touch with numerous other dimensions and advanced races. So we should expect him to have a very high level of BEM sophistication, and indeed he does. Thor exhibits close to the full range of BEM abilities: extreme strength, bulletproof skin, teleporting (to other dimensions through the Uru hammer) and so on.
The really interesting thing about Thor is his use of magic. After centuries of contact with advanced beings of all descriptions, everything he does is entwined with magic of all kinds. As is normal with magic, he has to do things in a certain way (gain help from other beings, use the belt of power, the Uru hammer, and so on). Thor's power can sometimes increase dramatically (such as when he is in a berserker rage, or using the belt of power) - a sure sign of deep level BEM powers. BEM energy is only limited by the user's skill and the arrangement of their atoms. In recent years he has mastered the Odin Power, one of the most advanced forms of magic in existence, attaining cosmic-level power, like Galactus and other cosmic beings.

In short, magic represents the most advanced uses of BEM, and Thor combines natural BEM abilities and the use of highly advanced magic. Thor is awesome!

james2099
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Godenergies.jpg The young Thor grew up alongside his step-brother Loki, who was always jealous of Thor, the favored son. Thor excelled in power and popularity, and on his eighth birthday, Odin had the hammer Mjolnir created, enchanting it with powerful magic. He decreed that Mjolnir would be presented to Thor when he had been proven a worthy warrior, and Thor spent the next several years training and performing heroic deeds. Indeed, eight years later, Odin gave the hammer to Thor, declaring him to be the greatest warrior in Asgard.

iceman24567
So now your spamming because you were 100% wrong no expression

james2099
So now your spamming because you were 100% wrong no expression You said that thors hammer is not magical.... Everybody on here knows that the hammer is magical but you. Do some research on it.

james2099
So now your spamming because you were 100% wrong no expression Now read where THOR, loki, sif and balder are stripped of their MAGICAL POWERS by odin and loki ask the norn queen to restore his MAGICAL POWERS, but the wrecker koes loki and puts on his helment and gets his MAGICAL POWER AND THOR is almost killed because he is without his MAGICAL POWERS... http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Comics:Thor_Vol_1_148

iceman24567
You said that thors hammer is not magical.... Everybody on here knows that the hammer is magical but you. Do some research on it. The hammer is not magical it's made from a metal that was enchanted by Odin thats why it's pretty much unbreakable and stronger than regular Uru. I did my research when you were still in diapers son.

iceman24567
Now read where THOR, loki, sif and balder are stripped of their MAGICAL POWERS by odin and loki ask the norn queen to restore his MAGICAL POWERS, but the wrecker koes loki and puts on his helment and gets his MAGICAL POWER AND THOR is almost killed because he is without his MAGICAL POWERS... http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Comics:Thor_Vol_1_148 You still haven't found one single piece of info thats states the Godblast is magic no expression.

Kris Blaze
You still haven't found one single piece of info thats states the Godblast is magic no expression.

How about the fact taht without magic, it would just be a hammer. And when Energizer drains the hammers empty in order to attack Kurse, she drains the magic. Or how about the fact that the Beyonder claims that the hammers are empty without the magic energy in them. Or maybe the fact that just Uru in itself is just durable and not magic.

It should be fairly obvious that any energy which stems from the hammer, is magic. Since you know, it's magic that makes the hammer capable of doing anything. Even plain heat attacks emitted from the hammer would have magical properties. The only thing coming out of that hammer which is not magical, would be things Thor absorbed and redirected.

xJLxKing
How about the fact taht without magic, it would just be a hammer. And when Energizer drains the hammers empty in order to attack Kurse, she drains the magic. Or how about the fact that the Beyonder claims that the hammers are empty without the magic energy in them. Or maybe the fact that just Uru in itself is just durable and not magic.

It should be fairly obvious that any energy which stems from the hammer, is magic. Since you know, it's magic that makes the hammer capable of doing anything. Even plain heat attacks emitted from the hammer would have magical properties. The only thing coming out of that hammer which is not magical, would be things Thor absorbed and redirected.
So are you saying Juggernaut is magic? What creates, or powers something doesn't mean the result will have the same properties. Same goes with Mxy.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
So are you saying Juggernaut is magic? What creates, or powers something doesn't mean the result will have the same properties. Same goes with Mxy.

Not the same at all, considering that Juggernaut's attacks are purely physical. When he fired energy globules from all around his body, that was magical. The force created when mjolnir is thrown into someone is purely physical. It's not -created- in the hammer. So yeah, don't try to force my comments into bad analogies here no expression

iceman24567

It should be fairly obvious that any energy which stems from the hammer, is magic. Since you know, it's magic that makes the hammer capable of doing anything. Even plain heat attacks emitted from the hammer would have magical properties. The only thing coming out of that hammer which is not magical, would be things Thor absorbed and redirected. So the enchantment made the Uru metal itself magic? No matter how you look at it the hammer isn't magic it's enchanted. You are right without the enchantments it couldn't do half the things it does but it doesn't make the hammer itself magic is what I'm saying. Threw the enchantment Thor can channel his energy threw the hammer to make the god blast it's not a hard concept to understand.

iceman24567

It should be fairly obvious that any energy which stems from the hammer, is magic. Since you know, it's magic that makes the hammer capable of doing anything. Even plain heat attacks emitted from the hammer would have magical properties. The only thing coming out of that hammer which is not magical, would be things Thor absorbed and redirected. Oh lord the energy from the God blast doesn't stem from the hammer it stems from Thor the hammer is able to redirect said energy which by Thors own words is his "Godly strength" .

Kris Blaze
Oh lord the energy from the God blast doesn't stem from the hammer it stems from Thor the hammer is able to redirect said energy which by Thors own words is his "Godly strength" .

Oh lord the energy from the God blast does not just stem from Thor, it stems from the hammer which Thor infuses with his godly life-force. It's not just life-force he fires at them, but energy infused with life-force. If it was nothing more than life-force, Thor would die from a single blast, nor would it be particularly powerful.

iceman24567
Oh lord the energy from the God blast does not just stem from Thor, it stems from the hammer which Thor infuses with his godly life-force. It's not just life-force he fires at them, but energy infused with life-force. If it was nothing more than life-force, Thor would die from a single blast, nor would it be particularly powerful. True dat

james2099

iceman24567
Though it was never said that it was a mix it said it was Asgardian energy nothing about magic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Thorvenergies.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>