The last hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
So Sidious was almost defeated by Thrawn, but he managed to escape. Now Coruscant has been taken, and he flees to Korriban. There, he is killed by a deadly disease, but somehow survives in a clone bodies and slowly waited in secret, amassing a huge army and studying the dark arts to a point in which he equals DE Sidious.

Ready to strike, he surprises the GA and nearly conquers the galaxy. Now the only hope for the galaxy is to kill Sidious. Luke Skywalker, Jaina Solo and a revived and redeemed Caedus/Jacen lands on Korriban.

Sidious and a cloned (but equal in every possible way) Maul and Dooku are waiting for them.

Can they defeat Sidious?

Lord Lucien
So a Sidious that never existed in the mythos versus LotF Luke, Caedus, and Jaina? With Maul and Dooku?

*facepalm*

Hewhoknowsall
Please reread the OP. I stated that this Sidious = DE Sidious

DarthDaniel1001
LOtF Luke Vs. Sidious-Like wins
Jacen Vs. Dooku-Jacen wins
Jaina Vs. Maul-If Jaina wins, then it's over. If not, then Luke solos Maul.

Darth_Glentract
This is actually pretty difficult to figure out. Jaina seems weak to the point that she should be defeated by either Dooku or Maul (and obviously Sidious), however, she did defeat Jacen, who I do feel is more powerful than Maul, if not Sidious too. So basically, I really don't know where to place her. Luke should be pretty much equal to Sidious. I'm thinking that Luke and Sidious battle for a long time, while Jacen defeats Dooku but Maul takes Jaina. Or it could go the other way around, Jacen defeats Maul while Dooku defeats Jaina. I feel like Jacen would probably emerge victorious over whoever beats Jaina, so he then helps Luke and pushes the battle in their favor.

truejedi
now, i've never read DE, because I abhor comics, but didn't DE luke beat DE sidious? So why do we always put the 2 so close together in fighting ability? Yes, Sidious has LARGER feats in the force, but he has a paltry number of combat feats in comparison to the LOTF Luke.

Anyway, as for the thread: The three Jedi get a force-meld going on, and go Unifying Force on the 3 sith.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
This is actually pretty difficult to figure out. Jaina seems weak to the point that she should be defeated by either Dooku or Maul (and obviously Sidious), however, she did defeat Jacen, who I do feel is more powerful than Maul, if not Sidious too. So basically, I really don't know where to place her.

Caedus let Jaina kill him.

mattatom
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Caedus let Jaina kill him. At the end.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Caedus let Jaina kill him.

Ur gettin better @ stuff.

This gets a

This. thumb up

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by truejedi
now, i've never read DE, because I abhor comics, but didn't DE luke beat DE sidious? So why do we always put the 2 so close together in fighting ability? Yes, Sidious has LARGER feats in the force, but he has a paltry number of combat feats in comparison to the LOTF Luke.

Anyway, as for the thread: The three Jedi get a force-meld going on, and go Unifying Force on the 3 sith.

DE Luke didn't beat him with just his own power. He had access to Leia and Anakin's potential, so he was ridiculously powerful for a short time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.