Who is your favorite character out of the Lucifer series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I personally liked Fenris the best. The god of destruction who's sole purpose was to end everything. The manner in which he carefully went about his business and the lore of the wolf was awesome.

Ps. I hope this is ok with you pr and badabing.

How bout them bengals.

jalek moye
this would be better suited for the comic book forum

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/

quanchi112
Originally posted by jalek moye
this would be better suited for the comic book forum

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/ I know. Pr let me do this before with the different kinds of lanterns.

Prep-Man
The Baby Monster!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
The Baby Monster! That thing lucifer used to swallow some of amenadiel's angels?

Prep-Man
yeah.

quanchi112
yeah. I would have liked to see more of Amenadiel myself.

Prep-Man
which one is that?

quanchi112
which one is that? The angel that was killed who faced off against Lucifer in the duel in hell due to rudd(might have screwed up his name) interference.

He hated lucifer and led the attack on earth when Lucifer got to michael and then remade his own creation due to michael's death.

Galan007
lucifer
elaine
michael
fenris

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
lucifer
elaine
michael
fenris Is that in order or are they just all tied?

guy222
Lucifer

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is that in order or are they just all tied? mostly in order.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
mostly in order. Glad to see Fenris on your list. My favorite part of the entire series is when Lucifer showed up and the army literally shat their pants. Then Fenris chucks the spear at him showing them he can be beaten. Loved that part.

kevdude
Michael
Lucifer
Destiny.

Its always nice to see Delirium show up. Hope they bring a new Swamp Thing comic out sometime.

shiv
Death
Destiny
The Duke of Gly
That chick Mazikeen
Title Character

no particular order.

McGurk!

Blanket
My favorite was Lucifer.

My favorite part was when Lucifer created a thread in the wrong forum in some weak effort to show he read/understood a series, and then made veiled insults against the main character.
That Lucey.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Blanket
My favorite was Lucifer.

My favorite part was when Lucifer created a thread in the wrong forum in some weak effort to show he read/understood a series, and then made veiled insults against the main character.
That Lucey.

quanchi112
My favorite was Lucifer.

That Lucey. This thread isn't a thread in which I have ulterior motives. I will attack Lucifer in a versus thread young man. This is a thread about which character you enjoyed the most from the series.

You need to relax. wink

Knowsbleed33
My favorite was Lucifer.

That Lucey.

Threadwin.

I liked Lucifer, Fenris and Mazikeen.

iceman24567
My favorite was Lucifer.

That Lucey. laughing

Prep-Man
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!! So true.

Endless Mike
Elaine

quanchi112
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!! So true. How would you know? You sound familiar. Nvermind, i just can't place it.

Philosophía
My favorite was Lucifer.

That Lucey.

haermm

Hellspawn28
Elaine or Michael as my main choices.

Harbinger
My favorite was Lucifer.

That Lucey. LOL.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hellspawn28
Elaine or Michael as my main choices. I wish they would have done more with Michael.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.