Video Thread: True vs. False Conversion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ushomefree
Watch this video presentation or do not, but please exercise restrain.
Do not disrespect myself and/or those who participate. Thank you.

rncnhmzfpwo

z24R_YYP6z8

SCxwnldGZPA

JlNxYX8pSbc

eOptjcInfTY

Shakyamunison
Not another video.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Not another video.

Correct, another five videos.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Correct, another five videos.

sad sad sad sad sad

ushomefree
Yeah... I know, ha ha! I just thought it might be helpful concerning some of the conversations we've had over ex-Christians and so forth. Sorry! I do not mean to bore you.

King Kandy
tl;dw

Ordo
Originally posted by ushomefree
Yeah... I know, ha ha! I just thought it might be helpful concerning some of the conversations we've had over ex-Christians and so forth. Sorry! I do not mean to bore you.

If we WANTED to watch videos...we'd go to youtube and find them WATCH them. Quit spamming us with pointless video threads in which you make no point, but simply regurgutate information and waste forum space.

You talk about disrespect? Don't disrespect us with this osik.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
hey dude, no offense, i think its a good thing your trying to do, but next time type i out. nobody enjoys watching 50 minutes of video to rebute an argument that took no effort to assemble.

Digi
Originally posted by Ordo
If we WANTED to watch videos...we'd go to youtube and find them WATCH them. Quit spamming us with pointless video threads in which you make no point, but simply regurgutate information and waste forum space.

You talk about disrespect? Don't disrespect us with this osik.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.