Are all of Batman enemies geniuses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
Most of Batman foe seem to be incredibly intelligent they all seem to genius in the field that they excel in.

How many of Batman enemies are a genius.

lord xyz
Only one is "a genius".

Myth
Punch and Judy are obviously the smartest villains of all smile

BruceSkywalker
the ventriloquist is a genius smile stick out tongue

chomperx9
the riddler

victor freeze

lex luthor if you want to consider him one of batmans enemies

SnakeEyes
Bane's also extremely intelligent.

WhoopeeDee
Hugo Strange

darkridr
Despite the insanity (or supersanity, if you read the recent comics) Joker is a genius.

Sgt.Shakedown
Originally posted by darkridr
Despite the insanity (or supersanity, if you read the recent comics) Joker is a genius.

It is the insanity that helps to make the Joker a genius.

spidermanrocks
75% of them are intelligent.

Dr Will Hatch
Joker has KO'd Doomsday with his laughing gas, built a robot that beat up Superman, almost killed Wonder Woman, snuck into the Pentagon without detection several times and became a multiversal threat in the same vein as Thanos. Yeah, I'd say he's a genius.

To answer the OP, no, they aren't all geniuses. For example, I don't think anyone would consider Killer Croc to be anything but average at best.

Omega Vision
Killer Croc and Clayface where never sharp but most of Batman's foes are at least intelligent.

I=Cat^.^Woman=I
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Joker has KO'd Doomsday with his laughing gas, built a robot that beat up Superman, almost killed Wonder Woman, snuck into the Pentagon without detection several times and became a multiversal threat in the same vein as Thanos. Yeah, I'd say he's a genius.

To answer the OP, no, they aren't all geniuses. For example, I don't think anyone would consider Killer Croc to be anything but average at best.

No hes not he is an insain person who dose crazy things

i love the joker but hes not a genius

WickedDynamite
Criminal Mastermids......except for Croc. stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by beast1234
Most of Batman foe seem to be incredibly intelligent they all seem to genius in the field that they excel in.

How many of Batman enemies are a genius.

He does have a fair amount of chump foes who only sidekick for others or don't last long, but yea, if someone is good enough to be a *reoccurring* foe, smarts is the most common requirement.

Or alternately, great skill in some other area. Ala Catwoman and thievery (though she's far from dumb).

Or Zsasz, and killing.

Darth Martin
Riddler, Joker, Bane, Luthor, etc. are all extremely intelligent. Don't know if you can classify Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul as genius.

SamZED
Originally posted by I=Cat^.^Woman=I
No hes not he is an insain person who dose crazy things

i love the joker but hes not a genius kletus cassidy was an insane person who did crazy things. You dont cause chaos all over the world with just 10 minutes of prep simply because you're insane. As Dr. Will Hatch said, Joker's a genius.

beast1234
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Riddler, Joker, Bane, Luthor, etc. are all extremely intelligent. Don't know if you can classify Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul as genius.

Deathstroke is a tactical genius and Ra Al Ghul intellect is on Batman level

Dr Mystery
I think the Joker has a level of intellect that sane people cannot grasp, but in my opinion he is a genius, Ra's Al Ghul is a genius also. The same cannot be said for Manbat though. Also you can't be Gothams D.A. without being quite smart so although Two-Face isn't a genius he must have something.

Grog_Burton
Bane
Ra's
Riddler
Penguin (business and finance)
Joker
Mad Hatter
Mr Freeze
Poison Ivy

they're all fairly clever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.