WW Hulks runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
K, so after the pro registration team steals the blueprints, they also capture or kill a lot of the defending heroes. Strange dies, Hercules is captured and the rest escape, except for Bruce Banner. He is captured and held in a very high security cell. Then he hears news that they plan on torturing and killing Hercules and him, and he gets really angry and turns back into the Hulk. He easily breaks open through the cell and prepares to escape, but first he must run out of the base.

1. he encounters 30 soldiers with M16s

2. he must run through a one block length filled with 500 machine guns on all sides

3. he encounters 10 Abrams tanks

4. he encounters Wolverine

5. he encounters Storm

6. he encounters Iron Man

7. after getting beaten up (assuming that Hulk wins), Iron Man escapes and Hulk continues on to find Cyclops and Karate Kid (who has somehow found a way to get into the Marvel MU), and they decide to help him escape.

8. They keep running and find Hercules, but he's being restrained and guarded by Ares, 300 spartans and Iron Man.

9. After freeing Hercules (who joins them at full strength), they encounter Doom, Wolverine and Collosus.

10. They then escape and take refuge, healing to full strength. Bruce is still angry. Then an evil counterpart of Superman somehow managed to follow Karate Kid into Marvel attacks them. This Superman does not know the concept of speed blitz.

At this point they reunite with the Fantastic Four.

11. They then hear noises, and suddenly are confronted by the entire US army, Juggernaut (who's force field Strange managed to somehow deactivate) and Jean.

Note that they don't get any rest unless if stated otherwise.

Hewhoknowsall
bump

Hewhoknowsall
anyone?

Hewhoknowsall
*sigh*

galactusischere
Hulk is DOOMed

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by galactusischere
Hulk is DOOMed

Maybe, but how far does he get? It's a gauntlet.

EDIT: oops! #7 isn't really a round...oh well...

galactusischere
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Maybe, but how far does he get? It's a gauntlet.

EDIT: oops! #7 isn't really a round...oh well...
all of them other than Juggs, supes and Doom are less than nothing to WWHulk.

Master Court
Seeing as how it's all round-based, WWHulk oughta clear this without any grief.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Master Court

Even Superman and last one?

I guess.

Wei Phoenix

No PIS here, Cain stomps him. Superman can beat him too.

quanchi112
Clears it.

Master Court
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No PIS here, Cain stomps him. Superman can beat him too.

Pfft. Yes PIS here. The stips say this Supes can't blitz. And Cain? BFD! BFR to LA from the UN HQ just over the FDR in NYC.

dmills
This gauntlet reads like a Loeb plot.

Wei Phoenix
Pfft. Yes PIS here. The stips say this Supes can't blitz. And Cain? BFD! BFR to LA from the UN HQ just over the FDR in NYC.

There's no PIS lake, he has nowhere to BFR him to.

gogogadgetgo
superman with no speed blitz vs hulk, hurc, cycs and karate kid? he's dead

cain without his shields vs hulk hurc, cycs and kk? he's dead

clears it

Master Court
There's no PIS lake, he has nowhere to BFR him to.

Really!

laughing

The first f*cking time Hulk and Juggernaut fought, Hulk nabbed Cain by the helmet and tossed his ass into a mountain. If Cain didn't hit the mountain, he would've gone for miles and miles. Since Cain only weighs about a ton, and his momentum powers don't do sh*t to prevent him from being lifted, Hulk can easily grab him and pitch him. And since Juggernaut can't fly or leap like Hulk, a BFR to Juggernaut is much more substantial than a BFR to Hulk. In a BFR match, Juggernaut can't possibly win. He can't BFR Hulk to anywhere Hulk can't return from.

So it's like this; Cain charges and Hulk monkey flips him to the other side of the planet. The other way around? Hulk jumps back in seconds. Hulk can BFR Cain to wherever the f*ck he wants. Or did you miss the Skaar fight with Juggernaut?

Lord Feron
Doom, is disgusted that he is allied with such weaklings and takes out hulk by himself big grin

Wei Phoenix
Really!

laughing

The first f*cking time Hulk and Juggernaut fought, Hulk nabbed Cain by the helmet and tossed his ass into a mountain. If Cain didn't hit the mountain, he would've gone for miles and miles. Since Cain only weighs about a ton, and his momentum powers don't do sh*t to prevent him from being lifted, Hulk can easily grab him and pitch him. And since Juggernaut can't fly or leap like Hulk, a BFR to Juggernaut is much more substantial than a BFR to Hulk. In a BFR match, Juggernaut can't possibly win. He can't BFR Hulk to anywhere Hulk can't return from.

So it's like this; Cain charges and Hulk monkey flips him to the other side of the planet. The other way around? Hulk jumps back in seconds. Hulk can BFR Cain to wherever the f*ck he wants. Or did you miss the Skaar fight with Juggernaut?

Hulk doesn't have the OP and why can't Cain leap like Hulk? He didn't BFR him during their first fight, he was still in viewing distance. IIRC Cain didn't even hit the mountain.

quanchi112
There's no PIS lake, he has nowhere to BFR him to. Why can't Hulk just beat him down?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why can't Hulk just beat him down?

Because it won't hurt and he'll never keep Cain down that way and when they did fight h2h Cain had the advantage.

quanchi112
Because it won't hurt and he'll never keep Cain down that way and when they did fight h2h Cain had the advantage. War Hulk crushed Cain. WW Hulk could do the same if he were angry enough and had that been his goal. He was just looking for the quickest path to Prof. X.

Wei Phoenix
War Hulk crushed Cain. WW Hulk could do the same if he were angry enough and had that been his goal. He was just looking for the quickest path to Prof. X.

War Hulk had something WWH didn't, and WWH didn't crush Cain at all. He KO'd and beat everyone before him, but had trouble when he fought Cain. Are you telling me WWH wasn't extremely angry already? If he was looking for the quickest path then he would've BFR'd everyone instead of taking the time to knock them out.

quanchi112
War Hulk had something WWH didn't, and WWH didn't crush Cain at all. He KO'd and beat everyone before him, but had trouble when he fought Cain. Are you telling me WWH wasn't extremely angry already? If he was looking for the quickest path then he would've BFR'd everyone instead of taking the time to knock them out. That was towards the end of his long battle. He locked horns with Juggs and stood his ground. He saw an opening and took it.

I don't think WW Hulk was even remotely worked up.

Wei Phoenix
That opening aka the lake was PIS in the first place. That lake was a horrible cop out.

When has Savage Hulk ever showed the strength or determination to do what he did? Bending and breaking Colossus' wrists?

quanchi112
That opening aka the lake was PIS in the first place. That lake was a horrible cop out.

When has Savage Hulk ever showed the strength or determination to do what he did? Bending and breaking Colossus' wrists? This is WW Hulk not savage. Strongest, tactical Hulk. He was a beast.

Wei Phoenix
This is WW Hulk not savage. Strongest, tactical Hulk. He was a beast.

I think you missed my point.

quanchi112
I think you missed my point. What was your point?

Wei Phoenix
It was that this was WWH not savage. Strongest, tactical Hulk doing things that Savage hasn't done I.E. breaking Colossus giving Wolverine brain damage etc. He was already worked up. The writer could only have him bfr him through PIS means.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Misc/th_StaysAfloatAA16.jpg

quanchi112
It was that this was WWH not savage. Strongest, tactical Hulk doing things that Savage hasn't done I.E. breaking Colossus giving Wolverine brain damage etc. He was already worked up. The writer could only have him bfr him through PIS means.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Misc/th_StaysAfloatAA16.jpg I disagree. WW Hulk although not in an overall good mood wasn't really worked up. he spared every life throughout the entire story and only got worked up when he found out he had been deceived.

Wolverine2006
WWH clears it

Master Court
Hulk doesn't have the OP and why can't Cain leap like Hulk? He didn't BFR him during their first fight, he was still in viewing distance. IIRC Cain didn't even hit the mountain.

Well, you don't recall correctly at all.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6422/94195120.jpg

Notice the flight path doesn't arc at all. It's a straight line, meaning Juggernaut was tossed with a great deal of force. Not to mention the angle is very high. It's undeniable; if not for the mountain, it would've been a decisive BFR. If anything, the mountain was PIS for Juggernaut, showing that he got right back up and ready for more action, just to make sure not to hurt the Juggy fanbase. Just look at the shot. It's the only mountain in the whole f*cking sky. Juggernaut happens to hit it?

And why can't Cain leap like Hulk? Simple. He never has. And with the many times he's been BFR'd or having someone flee from him, he's never leaped to return to the battlefield or to catch up with his enemies. To me, that screams "no significant leaping power". He's a tank to be sure. But agility is certainly not his strong suit. After all, given his phenomenal durability, he spends more time swatting away attacks and laughing at them then he does zigging and zagging or hop, skip, jumping across the land. Not to mention jumping wouldn't display his momentum power at all. That's why we often see him lumbering across hundreds of miles without fatiguing, having trains wrap around him without him so much as budging an inch. Whether Juggernaut can or can't jump, he simply never has. Not to Hulk's extent.

And as for the OP? laughing

Look, Hulk doesn't need the OP. He's BFR'd Juggernaut, and worse, before. And the OP didn't stand up to Hulk all that well on Sakaar, either. Skaar has the OP as a plot-device to put him up in the league. WWHulk is a planet buster. Are you really really trying to say that someone who can trash a planet by stomping or pull it back together by hand, can't BFR a mere thousand pound man? Hell, Green Scar pulled Sakaar back together even before the warp core explosion amped his powers.

And finally, no, WWHulk never struggled against any of his opponents. If he were struggling, he would've gone World Breaker out of desperation. Juggernaut is the only one that said he intended to trash the other. WWHulk, on the other hand, said he didn't have time for it. He was very busy, what with sacking New York and all. So while Juggernaut was trying his hardest, WWHulk wasn't even really into it.

Against WWHulk, Juggernaut is outclassed in almost every way. Strength, speed, HF, agility, fighting ability, intelligence, and strategy. Juggernaut's only shot at staying in a fight is his momentum power, durability, and stamina. And that only goes so far. And a Superman that doesn't blitz would 10/10 get the DOS treatment. But ten seconds after the fight is over, WWHulk won't have a scratch on him.

Wei Phoenix
Well, you don't recall correctly at all.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6422/94195120.jpg

Notice the flight path doesn't arc at all. It's a straight line, meaning Juggernaut was tossed with a great deal of force. Not to mention the angle is very high. It's undeniable; if not for the mountain, it would've been a decisive BFR. If anything, the mountain was PIS for Juggernaut, showing that he got right back up and ready for more action, just to make sure not to hurt the Juggy fanbase. Just look at the shot. It's the only mountain in the whole f*cking sky. Juggernaut happens to hit it?

And why can't Cain leap like Hulk? Simple. He never has. And with the many times he's been BFR'd or having someone flee from him, he's never leaped to return to the battlefield or to catch up with his enemies. To me, that screams "no significant leaping power". He's a tank to be sure. But agility is certainly not his strong suit. After all, given his phenomenal durability, he spends more time swatting away attacks and laughing at them then he does zigging and zagging or hop, skip, jumping across the land. Not to mention jumping wouldn't display his momentum power at all. That's why we often see him lumbering across hundreds of miles without fatiguing, having trains wrap around him without him so much as budging an inch. Whether Juggernaut can or can't jump, he simply never has. Not to Hulk's extent.

And as for the OP? laughing

Look, Hulk doesn't need the OP. He's BFR'd Juggernaut, and worse, before. And the OP didn't stand up to Hulk all that well on Sakaar, either. Skaar has the OP as a plot-device to put him up in the league. WWHulk is a planet buster. Are you really really trying to say that someone who can trash a planet by stomping or pull it back together by hand, can't BFR a mere thousand pound man? Hell, Green Scar pulled Sakaar back together even before the warp core explosion amped his powers.

And finally, no, WWHulk never struggled against any of his opponents. If he were struggling, he would've gone World Breaker out of desperation. Juggernaut is the only one that said he intended to trash the other. WWHulk, on the other hand, said he didn't have time for it. He was very busy, what with sacking New York and all. So while Juggernaut was trying his hardest, WWHulk wasn't even really into it.

Against WWHulk, Juggernaut is outclassed in almost every way. Strength, speed, HF, agility, fighting ability, intelligence, and strategy. Juggernaut's only shot at staying in a fight is his momentum power, durability, and stamina. And that only goes so far. And a Superman that doesn't blitz would 10/10 get the DOS treatment. But ten seconds after the fight is over, WWHulk won't have a scratch on him.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Strength/XMen%20Forever%206/X-MenForever6p25.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Speed/SpeedFeatAA16.jpg

The mountain wasn't PIS, the X-Men were. If he threw him so hard you don't think he would go through the mountain? Cain's HF is just as good as Hulk's he just doesn't rely on it. Enlighten me though what is it that Hulk has that Cain doesn't that allows him to jump so high even though I just showed you him jumping high and knocking Stranger down.

Master Court
The mountain wasn't PIS, the X-Men were. If he threw him so hard you don't think he would go through the mountain? Cain's HF is just as good as Hulk's he just doesn't rely on it. Enlighten me though what is it that Hulk has that Cain doesn't that allows him to jump so high even though I just showed you him jumping high and knocking Stranger down.

Look, the flight path is a direct line at a high angle. It's very possible, believe it or not, that the writer simply didn't want Juggernaut to go through the mountain. You can't consider real world physics 100% of the time in comics. Since Juggernaut weighs like a thousand pounds, it would take a considerable amount of force to throw him in a direct line at that angle. And in the real world, he wouldn't have just smacked against the side. In the real world, he would have gone through that thin chunk of rock. Or, thinking a little more scientifically, we could consider the size of Juggernaut. Maybe he covered enough surface area to dampen the momentum of the throw or something. It's hard to tell with that shot. But if the mountain weren't there, you really think Juggernaut would've just fallen a few feet later? It was clearly drawn to be a powerful throw. That's likely why they chose a mountain to be the object that stops his flight.

As for the jumping, I never said he couldn't jump at all. I said he couldn't jump like Hulk. He can't. Now, having never read that issue or seen that punching-Stranger scan before, I had to do a little math. Nothing serious. But, considering the average human head is about ten inches in height, and Juggernaut is typically drawn to be about nine feet tall, I figure Stranger's head in the top half of the page is a bit less than 25 feet in height. Given the proportional size of the body to the head, that would put the Stranger at about 200 feet tall. Correct me if I'm wrong. However, if I'm right, then Juggernaut only jumps up a mere 200 feet in that shot. And there are over 5000 feet in a single mile. Has Juggernaut ever jumped a mile? Because Hulk clears hundreds of miles in a single jump. He's leaped across states. Hercules is shown to be strong enough to bare the Earth on his shoulders, but even he can't jump more than a couple hundred feet. Or, if he can, they've never shown it. So, again, if Hulk gets Juggernaut off the ground, which he's done before, he could easily throw Juggernaut miles and miles away, have a snack and a nap, and still be gone before Juggernaut gets back. Juggernaut, however, can throw Hulk as hard as he wants. Hulk can clear more than a few hundred miles per jump, and he leaps at mach speeds. He'd be back in the battlefield in a couple minutes, if not less.

I hope you get it now. BFR Juggernaut a mere ten miles, and he's gone for a while. BFR Hulk a hundred miles, he's back in twenty seconds, maybe less.

thanos666
hulk still say hulk smash and throw those gem away; hulk run rampage without brain just brute force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.