Atum vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
so thanos think its time to seek new challenges, seeing how well he faired against Odin he wants a more difficult challenge, but he wants a fair faight, so he wont cheat, ass soon as he think he is in trouble he leaves....his new challege? Classic Atum the God eater

the fight takes place in space, its only the guys without any outside tech help...how do you guys think he will fair?

1.victorious

2..stale mate/draw

3..defeated(not killed, has time to leave)

4..out right killed

nicamarvin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
so thanos think its time to seek new challenges, seeing how well he faired against Odin he wants a more difficult challenge, but he wants a fair faight, so he wont cheat, ass soon as he think he is in trouble he leaves....his new challege? Classic Atum the God eater

the fight takes place in space, its only the guys without any outside tech help...how do you guys think he will fair?

1.victorious

2..stale mate/draw

3..defeated(not killed, has time to leave)

4..out right killed

is this spite? confused

thanos-prime
wasn't he killed by one of the skrull gods?

iceman24567
Not classic no expression

thanos-prime
oh not sure then probably 3

nicamarvin
Originally posted by thanos-prime
wasn't he killed by one of the skrull gods?
...........CLASSIC roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
is this spite? confused Yeah.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yeah. LET me guess? on favor of thanos.. eek!

Nihilist
LET me guess? on favor of thanos.. eek! Dont be so stupid, you madea bait/spite thread.

iceman24567
Dont be so stupid, you madea bait/spite thread. Actually you can blame this monstrosity on me embarrasment

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
Actually you can blame this monstrosity on me embarrasment nah, you didnt physically force him to do it, or do you have mental powers?

iceman24567
nah, you didnt physically force him to do it, or do you have mental powers? I do we went over this yesterday i guess you missed it wink

Nihilist
I do we went over this yesterday i guess you missed it wink Link?

nicamarvin
Actually you can blame this monstrosity on me embarrasment Dude you abused me!!!! sad

iceman24567
Link? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=517564&pagenumber=3

KuRuPT Thanosi
No.3

Prep-Man
Atum.

Colossus-Big C
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.