LOTR battles (more explicit)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
There is an epic war in Middle Earth, as forces meet in a civil war. The below are a few of the battles that raged in it. Who do you think would win in each big grin

Setting: Open plains, except for army battles which are large scale, strategic

Rules: None

Mumakil vs Treebeard - Mumakil is far bigger, but then again Treebeard is a named character (which automatically increases your power in most movies), and the leader of the ents
Balrog vs Witch King - The Balrog is much bigger and all, but can size triumph over the leader of the nine?
Gandalf the Grey vs Smaug - Once again, the size difference is enormous, but Gandalf defeated a balrog
Aragorn vs cave troll - can the very skilled ranger beat a huge monster?
Gondor vs Rohan - Gondor is more professional and has fortified settlements, but Rohan has a very formidable calvarly force
Mumakil vs Gandalf the White - enormous size difference, but Gandalf is...well, Gandalf, and defeated a balrog when Gandalf was in a weaker state...
The fellowship vs the nine riders - Can the nine walkers defeat the nine riders?

Robtard
WTF, when I read "explicit", I imagined it would be including DPs, ATM, Elven gangbangs, Ent sex, goblin anal-trains etc.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Darth Martin
1.Why "more explicit"?
2.Treebeard, like you said he's a "named" character.
3.Balrog b/c of fire.
4.Has the Hobbit come out yet? I'd lean toward Gandalf though. He had Balrog.
5.Cave troll in a romp. Aragorn gets creamed.
6.Gondor. They look like a much more potent empire. Besides the Riders of Rohan, Rohan looked relatively weak.
7.If Legolas can do it then surely Gandalf would find a way.
8.Aragorn pretty much soloed the Ringwraiths with firewood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.