Zombie Sentry vs BL Superman (Kal-L)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
what happens in this fight?

-Pr-
Kal-L has already shown himself to be able to match our Superman. He wins imo.

bbrem123
wasnt zombie sentry able to rip holes in reality

Survivor19
While BL Supes is trying to read Sentry's emotional spectrum, he is already eaten twice or more times.

Galan007
kal is already a zombie. what in the world could possibly happen to him if he was bitten by sentry?

KingD19
He would get eaten. Literally Sentry would eat him till their was nothing left.

Galan007
assuming he just what? sat there and let sentry eat him?

KingD19
Assuming Sentry has a portion of the Power Cosmic, I don't see much Kal can do to stop him.

xJLxKing
He is basically immortal. He can regenerate none stop.

Galan007
Originally posted by KingD19
Assuming Sentry has a portion of the Power Cosmic even if sentry has the power cosmic the healing factor BL's possess is quite unparalleled.

also, what's stopping kal from eating him?

KingD19
Z-Sentry doesn't have a heart to eat, and hunger isn't an emotion. And Sentry didn't have the PC, I thought he did though.

Although Zombie Sentry hit so hard that he punched a hole in reality, I think a punch from him could potentially end Kal.

Parmaniac
Supes, BLs got massiv HFs

while Marvel Zombies seem to lack durability if you look on the characters durability before they turned to Zombies and already existng HFs get cancelled

not to mention that Supes > Sentry

KingD19
So Kal can punch a hole in reality?

Parmaniac
So Kal can punch a hole in reality?

IDK I always mix the different Supes up but IIRC he already did it and he doesn't even need to punch a hole into reality only in Sentrys head smile. If Sentry tries the same Supes will simply heal sooner or later Sentry gets definately down.

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Supes, BLs got massiv HFs

while Marvel Zombies seem to lack durability if you look on the characters durability before they turned to Zombies and already existng HFs get cancelled

not to mention that Supes > Sentry true. wolvie's claws shredded through sentry with ease. surely high-level HV can do the same.

So Kal can punch a hole in reality? read "marvel zombies return" #5. sentry did NOT punch his way to another universe, he was purposefully SENT there via uatu's tech.

KingD19
I'm talking about when he punched Ash through reality/dimensions.

Galan007
dude, this is the instance you're fussing about?:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2319/sentryb.th.jpg

srsly?

KingD19
Yep, hitting somebody so hard that they travel through a dimension, with a casual backhand??? That could be considered a BFR win if he does it.

Galan007
facepalm

KingD19
Explain the face palm. I'm anxious to here your reasoning.

Galan007
the fact that you think zombie sentry can b*tchslap people through dimensions is facepalm worthy.

if you really do think he's that powerful, i suggest you read the final issue of "marvel zombies return" in which he's ultimately owned by a zombified wolverine:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3711/48959165.th.jpg

kachow! happy

Parmaniac
if that backhand b!tchslap was so hard why is Ash (a normal human) still alive?

vansonbee
if that backhand b!tchslap was so hard why is Ash (a normal human) still alive? and that reality portal wasn't Sentry doing at all...

-K-M-
Originally posted by vansonbee
and that reality portal wasn't Sentry doing at all...

thumb up

Ding! was just going to say that.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Galan007
the fact that you think zombie sentry can b*tchslap people through dimensions is facepalm worthy.

if you really do think he's that powerful, i suggest you read the final issue of "marvel zombies return" in which he's ultimately owned by a zombified wolverine:

kachow! happy

? all that shows is zombie sentry is pure energy...which make uatu;s statement kinda wrong

bbrem123
and that reality portal wasn't Sentry doing at all...

is wasnt? do u have a scan saying so?

and sentry was able to rip through dimensions by flying to wasnt he?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by bbrem123
? all that shows is zombie sentry is pure energy...which make uatu;s statement kinda wrong

it showes that the durability of the Marvel Zombies is below the durability the had before they transformed

sentry was able to rip through dimensions by flying to wasnt he?

never heard of it do you have a scan?

tkitna
Originally posted by Galan007

kachow! happy

What happened afterwards? Did all the zombies die? I didnt buy it.

SamZED
When did Sentry meet Ash?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
When did Sentry meet Ash?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Zombies_vs._The_Army_of_Darkness
it was, let's say entertaining

Parmaniac
Originally posted by tkitna
What happened afterwards? Did all the zombies die? I didnt buy it.

Zombie Pym teleports them away, Sentry in a Machine to use him as power supply the "good" Zombies then release Sandman with Zombie killing nanites kiling the zombies (including the good ones) then Uatu schows up and forces the whole event into a time warp taht it repeats itself eternally

Quote Uatu: "What has been done cannot be undone. But it can be... contained"

then you see the same setting as in Marvel Zombies 1 where it all started with the Sentry in the midle of NY and the Avengers arriving.

PRAYERRUN
This is kinda interesting. I've been wondering what happened to Zombie Sentry.

Survivor19
Really, where has he gone after infecting Avengers pn the Earth of Marvel Zombies?

Parmaniac
Yeah but it's not really making sense, I mean it's not the same Sentry from the Marvel Zombies 1 Issue or at least it doesn't make sense if he is, cause Sentry was transformed in Marvel Zombies - The Return 4 by Zombie WWH so it's still unknown where the Marvel Zombies 1 Sentry came from, cause he started the whole mess. Or it's simply a logic flaw. smile

thanos-prime
BL superman the marvel zombies looked significantly weaker than there 616 counterparts or at least some of them did

tkitna
Zombie Pym teleports them away, Sentry in a Machine to use him as power supply the "good" Zombies then release Sandman with Zombie killing nanites kiling the zombies (including the good ones) then Uatu schows up and forces the whole event into a time warp taht it repeats itself eternally

Quote Uatu: "What has been done cannot be undone. But it can be... contained"

then you see the same setting as in Marvel Zombies 1 where it all started with the Sentry in the midle of NY and the Avengers arriving.

Thanks for the update.

Seems like the ending was a cop out so that they can use the Zombies again at their leisure. Oh well.

bbrem123
it showes that the durability of the Marvel Zombies is below the durability the had before they transformed

not really...wolverine's claws pierce everything...do u kno of any times when he couldnt cut something?

Kris Blaze
not really...wolverine's claws pierce everything...do u kno of any times when he couldnt cut something?

Marvel sentry for one.

Parmaniac

http://www.freakcomics.com/images/wolverine_47/WOLV047008_col.jpg

jalek moye
I think him grabbing the claws made it more like he wasn't being slashed or stabbed. It's not like Logan made contact with his stab or slash and nothing happened.

Mindset
His hand wasn't cut.

jalek moye
He grabbed the side of ths claws most of the time, and one time he didn't he grabbed perfectly inbetween the claws with the blades far up enough they wouldn't touch his palm.

not really a durablilty feat

Parmaniac
Originally posted by jalek moye
He grabbed the side of ths claws most of the time, and one time he didn't he grabbed perfectly inbetween the claws with the blades far up enough they wouldn't touch his palm.

not really a durablilty feat

look at the second panel, Sentry got his thumb right on the blade while Wolverine was pushing that's for sure or do you think he will stay there and look how Sentry is going to make a fool out of him?

jalek moye
If Sentry is actually holding him there he wouldn't be able to cut and movement from that arm. it's not as if he held his hand up to block it

Parmaniac
it's as it he held his hand up to block it

yeah with his bare hand and without a scratch yes

jalek moye
i meant not. i edited it.

he didn't block it, he bragged around the blades, and holding his thumb against blades that can't move wouldn't cut him. I dont see that as a durability feat at all, just something anybody with that mix of strength and speed should be able to do

bbrem123
yea that is a pretty weak example...anyone kno of any others

cuz i cant think of a time when he was not able to cut something

vansonbee
http://www.freakcomics.com/images/wolverine_47/WOLV047008_col.jpg Anyone know the comic issue this was from?

Spire
Journey into Mystery #119

vansonbee
Originally posted by Spire
Journey into Mystery #119
Couldn't locate that title, it show old issue of Thor from 1970's.

Any chance its under another title?

Spire
Yes, there is a chance it might be Wolverine #47.

Mindset
I dont see that as a durability feat at all, just something anybody with that mix of strength and speed should be able to do That's why you're wrong and will continue to be wrong.

Parmaniac
Couldn't locate that title, it show old issue of Thor from 1970's.

Any chance its under another title?

Wolverine #47

here's the rest:
http://www.freakcomics.com/images/wolverine_47/WOLV047006_col.jpg
http://www.freakcomics.com/images/wolverine_47/WOLV047007_col.jpg
http://www.freakcomics.com/images/wolverine_47/WOLV047008_col.jpg
http://www.freakcomics.com/images/wolverine_47/WOLV047014_col.jpg

Juntai
yea that is a pretty weak example...anyone kno of any others

cuz i cant think of a time when he was not able to cut something There's been old comics where he couldn't cut thing, and couldn't cut collosus, but then I think he might have managed both at other times, so blah..

manx422
BL Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.