Hercules Vs Abomination The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Classic Abomination
The Thing: is calm
Herc: slightly annoyed
Deserted World

NO BFR

KingD19
What do Thing and Herc's moods have to do with anything???

Herc solos.

jalek moye
are abomination and thing on teams? or against each other?

h1a8
How strong is classic Abomb? I mean which one, the one before his strength was reduced or the one after?

If he is just a little higher than Thing then Herc wins this easily. If he is a lot higher than Thing then Herc may be in trouble.

d3str0ya10
abomination and the thing are on teams yes and classic abomination is very strong

KingD19
Thing is taken out as soon as the fight starts, and Herc works on Abomination for a while before he takes him out.

h1a8
If I'm not mistake the first Abomb was far far stronger than Hulk and Bruce used a device or machine to reduce his levels down to more manageable levels. That is why I ask which one.

Because the Abomb after the strength reduction gets destroyed. But the Abomb before the strength reduction would be a match for Hercules.

KingD19
Back then, Savage Hulk was also far weaker than his standard levels now. Herc would still win though, he's a better fighter than Abomination, and he has far greater strength feats.

Master Court
Originally posted by KingD19
Back then, Savage Hulk was also far weaker than his standard levels now. Herc would still win though, he's a better fighter than Abomination, and he has far greater strength feats.

^ This is pretty much all that needs to be said.

The Thing could be as angry as all Hell, but it's all impotent rage when faced with a true top-tier. And it's true about Classic Savage Hulk being far weaker. In fact, most top-tier bricks were far weaker in the old days than they are now. I think the increasing levels of "WTF" feats classic Supes kept pulling off really showed writers how powerful it was okay to make the top-tiers. That's really where the whole "DC is stronger than Marvel" myth comes from. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the Ragnarok, Planet Hulk/WWHulk, and Civil War arcs were just to up their game and go feat-crazy for their bacon-makin' characters. Savage Hulk's base strength, and the showings of it, have greatly increased over the years.

Anywho, Hercules takes this fight without any trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.