revan vs simon the ewok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2179
who wins??

*Waits for legend*.

Ms.Marvel
simon in a STOMP! laughing out loud

Spartan 063
what!?! don't make a spite thread, everybody knows this is a stomp.
there is no way that revan can compare to the sheer awesomeness of simon the killer ewok.

Wolverine2179
Yeah simon can flex his muscles and open wormholes that suck revans intestine out from his ah nus.

Slash_KMC
It will be an epic battle, but Revan will still win. This takes nothing away from simon, he's still in the top 5 somewhere but Revan is just the number 1, without equals.

Nephthys
What about Overlord Bandon??!!

mattatom
Originally posted by Nephthys
Overlord Bandon Solos!! Fixed.

Hewhoknowsall
Revan stomps. It took Simon almost all of his energy to destroy the universe. Revan did it with a gesture.

Slash_KMC
The universe is destroyed?

Nephthys
I didn't do it.

Slash_KMC
Apparently Revan did. I always knew it was possible, but I never thought he would actually do it. I don't think he thought it through though.

Lord Lucien
Max comes in riding the Buick and swallows them both.

Darth Truculent
Revan. Nuff said.

mattatom
Spite.

Bandon takes both

truejedi
is this the ewok that you can spawn with a cheat code in the Clone Wars games ?(THe ones based on Age of Empires engines?) cause he was pretty freaking awesome)

Lord Lucien
Galactic Battlegrounds. The cheats in that game were fun. Simon and the Bongo Marauder were cool. I only wish mine supported the spawning of Star Destroyers and the Death Star.

truejedi
i remember that. Yeah, i gotta go with the ewok in this one. He was more or less invincible, moved faster than everyone else, including Yoda and Sidious, and it was pretty much one hit/ one kill with every opponent.

Lord Lucien
I played a multiplayer map against the computer once and spawned 10 of them right in the middle of the enemy compound. My Simons took out about half of them before they were killed. How the f*ck is that possible?

Slash_KMC
Galactic Battlegrounds is such an entertaining underrated game.

Lord Lucien
Oh yeah. Ruined Age of Empires for me though. Soon as I saw that they were the same engine, William Wallace and Scottish independence just didn't seem that interesting anymore.

Slash_KMC
Not when you could gather Gungan tribes and fight against Wookiee slavery.

I actually didn't like the Campaigns that much, I was always making my own epic Clone Wars scenarios.

Profligate
Pics?

Slash_KMC
I don't think I still have the game...

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Not when you could gather Gungan tribes and fight against Wookiee slavery.

I actually didn't like the Campaigns that much, I was always making my own epic Clone Wars scenarios. You too, huh? Though I did like the campaigns. Vader's campaign was particularly fun.

Slash_KMC
I liked the Trade Federation ones actually. I also found this one entire Campaign which recreated Knights Of The Old Republic, although not so fast paced, it was pretty original.

Major Valerian
I loved the standard game against the computer. I always chose the CIS. They rocked.

Lord Lucien
They never needed prefab shelters and they had droidekas. All you need really.

Major Valerian
Exactly. Especially the droidekas. They phucking killed everybody.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Major Valerian
Exactly. Especially the droidekas. They phucking killed everybody.

Except fighting Yoda, who pretty much owned everything.

Major Valerian
Tru dat.

Ms.Marvel
valerian is that you in the picture of the bottom of your profile?

Major Valerian
Yes... Random question.

Ms.Marvel
awwww. love

i like your hair. yes

and the six pack. yes

Lord Lucien
You have good taste in favorite actors, Major.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You have good taste in favorite actors, Major. So do you with your Quotes wink

Lord Lucien
I feel stalked.

Finally.

mattatom
I feel stalked.

Finally. I check most peoples Quotes, don't feel special.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
I check most peoples Quotes, don't feel special.

My quotes rock more.

Major Valerian
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
awwww. love

i like your hair. yes

and the six pack. yes

For some reason I thought you were male... That's why I thought it was strange for you to ask, lol. But yeah, that's me. It's been a while since I've last updated my profile, now that I think of it.

You have good taste in favorite actors, Major.

Thanks, Lucien. I missed some greats, though.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Major Valerian
For some reason I thought you were male... That's why I thought it was strange for you to ask, lol. But yeah, that's me. It's been a while since I've last updated my profile, now that I think of it.

The 'ms.' in her name and 'female' after gender kinda gave it away though right?

Lord Lucien
I swear I've heard her... him... it say it was a guy once. It was a GDF thread about which weapon you'd want to have, and... it knew so much it caused one male member to remark how hot it was for a girl to know that much about weaponry. To which... it replied that... it "was really a guy."

You're turning everyone bi-curious, Marvel, you know that?!

Major Valerian
And I'll have to explain this to my girlfriend...

Ms.Marvel
I swear I've heard her... him... it say it was a guy once. It was a GDF thread about which weapon you'd want to have, and... it knew so much it caused one male member to remark how hot it was for a girl to know that much about weaponry. To which... it replied that... it "was really a guy."

You're turning everyone bi-curious, Marvel, you know that?!

laughing

the world may never know! shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.