The winchesters vs the grudge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I know the winchesters are TV characters rather than movie characters but I wasn't sure where else to put this

The setting is the apartments in the grudge 2, the Winchesters have heard that people have been dying lately there and that a woman and boy have been spotted. The winchesters have: Salt, Rock salt shot guns with ammo, Sam has rubys demon knife and Dean has the colt. Dunno if Sams special abilities would have much effect on the Grudge, either way he's not allowed to use them. smile So...who wins?

Kazenji
I suppose thats an idea for the forum a vs's for the Tv section.

Darth Martin
No. Just bring TV characters in here. It's alot easier than making a whole seperate forum. Just my opinion of course.

KingD19
Winchesters easily, they've killed demons right under Satan, and they're about to kill Satan(Lucifer), I think they can handle the grudge, even though it's not their typical type of fight.

steverules_2
Well if the grudge lady and her son were buried...they could burn the bones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.