Kurse vs Drax the Destroyer/w the Power Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I was liked Infinity Watch Drax so in the thread this is what I am going to do Drax is in the same mind set that he was when he wanted to kill Thanos and Kurse is standing in his way from getting to Thanos, on the other hand Kurse is always out to kill Thor so in order for Kurse to get to Thor he has to go threw Drax. This is a good way I think for them to be really willing to go after the other and also give Drax so concentration.

Prep-Man
Drax.

quanchi112
Drax wins.

Kris Blaze
Kurse, insanely hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Kurse, insanely hard. Not if he has the power gem. He is physically unbeatable.

Galan007
kurse socks drax in the tummy. kurse picks up the gem. kurse wins.

golem370
Drax would not go down easy specially if he knows he can get to Thanos.

galactusischere
Drax should win here

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not if he has the power gem. He is physically unbeatable.

Except Drax clearly wasn't.

guy222
Kurse

Parmaniac
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Except Drax clearly wasn't.

that's the big prob with the power gem on this board, if a character can use the full potential he definately is physical unbeatable but most of them simply don't know how to use it right

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Parmaniac
that's the big prob with the power gem on this board, if a character can use the full potential he definately is physical unbeatable but most of them simply don't know how to use it right

Fortunately it's not a problem here.

Drax has displayed that he's not physically unbeatable.

golem370
He has only been beat by Thor when he was crazy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
kurse socks drax in the tummy. kurse picks up the gem. kurse wins. Who said the gem is in his belly?Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Except Drax clearly wasn't. When he is using it he is.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who said the gem is in his belly? where exactly would it be, then? an even easier place to snatch it from?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
where exactly would it be, then? an even easier place to snatch it from? Drax lost the gem one time and fought Thor previously to a standstill and you act as if it's just easy to take off of him.

golem370
He did get kicked in the stomach by Gamora and spit it out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
He did get kicked in the stomach by Gamora and spit it out. I know. My point is he won't have it in his stomach and eat it like an idiot. If Kurse takes the gem off him he wins otherwise he loses.

golem370
I don't know who would win but it would be a good fight.

gogogadgetgo
infinity watch drax looses badly

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
infinity watch drax looses badly With the gem or does Kurse take it off of him in your mind?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.