The Fantastic Four Vs the X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Reed Richards, The Thing, Sue And Jonny Vs Beast, Colosus, Kitty pryde and Iceman ....... Who wins? No Prep.......

AlmightyKfish
X men, reasonbly easily.

Hell, Bobby could do most of this alone, he pretty much makes the Torch a non factor... And with his team he has a brick that can go toe to toe with Grimm, and Kitty who could walk through Sue's shields to take her down...

The Nuul
IM solos.

Konton
Team 2.

Team 1 has absolutely no way of dealing with either Kitty or Iceman.

Worse case scenario is that it takes some time to find Sue, but an AoE ice blast from Bobby would at least expose Sue and her shields so Kitty can walk right through and kick her face in.

KingD19
X-Men decimate the FF. Colossus takes down Thing, then he and Iceman hammer on Sue's forcefield to keep her occupied, letting Kitty kick her in the face.

Reed is a non factor against Beast who has sharp teeth and claws, and Iceman, who can freeze him brittle.

The Nuul
Reed would stomp Hank in a 1 on 1 fight. But who cares IM or maybe Kitty solos anyways.

KingD19
How does Reed fare against fangs and claws?

Konton
Originally posted by KingD19
How does Reed fare against fangs and claws?

Reed is virtually indestructible.

However, Iceman would flash freeze him easy.

SamZED
If it was presupermegaawesomeindestructible IM this would've been a better fight. Also, can Kity walk through Sue's shield??

KingD19
There's no reason why she shouldn't be able to. She can walk on air, and the shield is tangible, so why not?

SamZED
Ok i REALLY need an updaye on Pryde. She can walk on air? As in like fly?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Konton
Reed is virtually indestructible.

However, Iceman would flash freeze him easy.

Correct.

KingD19
Originally posted by SamZED
Ok i REALLY need an updaye on Pryde. She can walk on air? As in like fly?

Nope, not fly, she kinda phases and becomes so light she can literally walk on air molecules like they were stairs.

Konton
Kitty is MIA though, so it's not like she has much to read up on. =p

KingD19
She's actually presumed KIA(They think she fused to the bullet and died)

But, recently Emma had nightmares of Kitty screaming out, so she may be alive.

ExodusCloak
She's actually presumed KIA(They think she fused to the bullet and died)

But, recently Emma had nightmares of Kitty screaming out, so she may be alive.

Those nightmares were the Sentry screaming out for help, not Kitty.

KingD19
She heard Sentry and she also heard a voice in her dreams that was Kitty.

Konton
It's presumed, so I'll stick with MIA.
She'll be back.
She's the X-Men's poster child.

ExodusCloak
She heard Sentry and she also heard a voice in her dreams that was Kitty.

Fraction said that the voice in SI: The Cabal was actually the Sentry and not Kitty.

KingD19
Ahhhh, never knew that.

ColossusGrundy
X-Men take it. Iceman takes out Reed with a flash freeze and then he and Torch fight it out while Beast breaks frozen Reed to bits.

Kitty steps through Susan's shields and KO's her.

Colossus takes Thing apart.

Would make a great crossover book.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
X-Men take it. Iceman takes out Reed with a flash freeze and then he and Torch fight it out while Beast breaks frozen Reed to bits.

Kitty steps through Susan's shields and KO's her.

Colossus takes Thing apart.

Would make a great crossover book.

I'm curious as to why Invisible Woman would be visible to Kitty, standing still on the ground and not doing anything to the other team-mates. I also wonder how the majority of the x-men's team will avoid the effects of Human Torch's attacks.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'm curious as to why Invisible Woman would be visible to Kitty, standing still on the ground and not doing anything to the other team-mates. I also wonder how the majority of the x-men's team will avoid the effects of Human Torch's attacks.

The effects of the Torch are hurting Beast and that's about it...
+ Iceman could pretty much nullify any heat from Torch, like he did to fire in Manifest Destiny...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.