Rorschach w/ a GL Ring vs Dr Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Rorschach is witness to a UFO crash landing just before the events of "Watchmen". Inside the ship is a Wookiee Green Lantern who is dying, and gives Walter his ring. Rorschach then proceeds to act exactly as he did in "Watchmen", but with more ease. This culminates in a showdown with Dr Manhattan.

The Nuul
Wrong ring for Rorschach.

KingD19
Give that man a Red Ring, he'll work wonders.

ColossusGrundy
the GL Ring takes focused willpower to use.

Rorsharch can't focus. He's too unstable. It would be like trying to hold water in your fingertips.

Manhattan would slap him around with his exposed blue penis

AlmightyKfish
Hell, a yellow ring would work wonders for Rorschach too, he inspired a lot of fear amongst the criminals of NYC...

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Rorsharch can't focus. He's too unstable. It would be like trying to hold water in your fingertips.

Rorschach is determined enough to casually withstand Antarctica with just a trench coat on.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

i have to disagree, i feel that Rorsharch is pretty focused. Just because youre alittle crazy doesnt mean you arent focused.

King Kandy
Rorschach can use a GL ring fine. He can be perfectly coherent when he needs to be.

SoulDevourer
wut about a BL ring? big grin

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
wut about a BL ring? big grin

I see what you did there. Nice.

shiv
Rorschach's Willpower >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The North Pole

GL ring = ungodly spite against Manhattan.

NemeBro
Rorschach possessed enough willpower to stand up for his own beliefs in the face of death via Dr. Manhattan.

Yeah.

ColossusGrundy
Crazed actions do not equal willpower.

A nutjob doesn't realize he's freezing and therefore stands in the arctic.

Bad observations.

Dr. Manhat whips him and sends him to arkham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.