Wonder Woman vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Amazon Champion vs Steve Rogers the original Captain America.

iceman24567
Why?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why?

Forgive them Iceman for they know not what they do.

galactusischere
man Cap would rape WW as easily as he beat Thanos with the IG

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Forgive them Iceman for they know not what they do. This time I will let it slide but next time such acts of disrespect will be punishable. Long live the American dream!

chomperx9
Originally posted by galactusischere
man Cap would rape WW as easily as he beat Thanos with the IG i really hope that is sarcasm

galactusischere
Originally posted by chomperx9
i really hope that is sarcasm

nah man, Cap is the best there is at what he does and what he does is beating the shit out of omnipotents.
WW should be nothing to him.

Konton
Steve gets rocked.

The Nuul
Ummmm....yeah.

Spire
Cap 7/10.

Master Court
I voted for Cap. I think he'd smooth talk Diana right into a suite at a fine hotel. They'd have champagne, lobster, and WW would order the LD.

shiv
WW kicks him to Canada

occultdestroyer
Yez, I vote for teh Captain Americun cuz I am Amerikaa looney

no expression

galactusischere
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yez, I vote for teh Captain Americun cuz I am Amerikaa looney

yuz mun u tuk thea words outa ma mouf

Priest
Diana 7/10

occultdestroyer
People actually voted for Captain America?!

At times like these, I have doubts if KMC Forums is really the best 'comic vs' forum in the internet.

iceman24567
Dude what did you expect he's the American Dream no expression

occultdestroyer
Who cares?

Black Panther is the African Dream
Nico Minoru is the Japanese Dream
Captain Britain is the British Dream

iceman24567
Obviously you do no expression

Spire
Cap 8/10.

occultdestroyer
Oh you're right.
I see now.

Captain America can move FTL speeds, has a costume made of 100% indestructible America, can shoot lazers from his belly button, and has a d**k made from indestructible adamantium alloy.

iceman24567
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Oh you're right.
I see now.

Captain America can move FTL speeds, has a costume made of 100% indestructible America, can shoot lazers from his belly button, and has a d**k made from indestructible adamantium alloy. See now you got thumb up

h1a8
Cap wins, this is spite. Diana has no chance. Now close thread.

Seriously. This is wasting bandwidth and money.

Warlord
Diana gets stunned by Cap's awsomeness.

Mshinu
Cap would win this blindfolded and with both arms tied behind his back. Cmon he ALWAYS finds a way.

American Dragon
I am going to have to say Wonder Woman would win because in the DC vs Marvel crossovers Cap loss because of a Batarang in the head by Batman and he missed with the shield. Wonder Woman got hit by Storm's lightening which would stop almost anybody and she has fought against gods and won.

manx422
Wonder woman
Srsly come on people what makes u think cap has any chance

Wild Shadow
male 20th century soldier trained in modern wpns >>>>>>>>female amazon with training in millennium old wpns. big grin

manx422
cap is boring defined

Juk3n
Originally posted by American Dragon
I am going to have to say Wonder Woman would win because in the DC vs Marvel crossovers Cap loss because of a Batarang in the head by Batman and he missed with the shield. Wonder Woman got hit by Storm's lightening which would stop almost anybody and she has fought against gods and won.

You seem to be under the impression that this is an actual fight? confused

She's 100 times faster, more than 100 times stronger, are you kidding with this thread?

Cap 7/10

-Pr-
Closed for unbelievable (if unintentional) spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.