Shuma-Gorath vs Cyttorak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Cyttorak's Crimson Cosmos and Shuma-Gorath's Chaos Dimension have merged due to some weird happenings in the universe. Cyttorak does not like Shuma's intrusion and Shuma wants to conquer the Crimson Cosmos. Because it is a merging of dimensions, both have their maximum power at their disposal.

Who takes it?

King Kandy
You think Shuma Gorath is >>> the Vishanti but you see no problem putting him against Cyttorak?

CortSether
Originally posted by King Kandy
You think Shuma Gorath is >>> the Vishanti but you see no problem putting him against Cyttorak?

Are you still hurt over that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Vishanti are shown to greatly respect Cyttorak and we haven't really seen much of what Cyttorak can do, so yes, I think it's an interesting battle.

King Kandy
There is nothing to suggest that Cyttorak is even close to the Vishanti. Hell he has been hurt by Juggernaut if I recall.

Doctor-Alvis
Yes. It's true. Juggernaut knocked Cyttorak's hat off which had a hair caught in some of its stitching.

galactusischere
Cyttorak is only an Elder god
SG should win

King Kandy
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Yes. It's true. Juggernaut knocked Cyttorak's hat off which had a hair caught in some of its stitching.
I've never actually seen the scan...

guy222
S-G

shokosugi
SG

Endless Mike
Shuma would take it

K Von Doom
Judging by the strength of the crimson bands, which is just a fraction of Cytorrak's power, one could probably extrapolate that if Cytorrak used his full power he'd be a match for Shuma or the Vishanti. I don't remember reading that Cytorrak was an Elder God. Maybe Elder God-level but even that's pretty high level because Book of Vishanti = Book of Darkhold.

King Kandy
Cyttorak was on level with the rest of the Octessence and most of those were very low end and obscure mystical entities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.