wolverine & captain america(bucky) vs Spiderman & Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
featureless terrain.

KingD19
Team 1. Bullets and Adamantium claws win.

Cosmo Kramer
Team 2. Spiderman can dodge bullets and DareDevil beat Wolverine already.

I didn't know Wolverine was in WW2.

KingD19
Yeah, he was in all our wars, I think he was in WW1.

Wolvie can actually solo in my opinion.

Cosmo Kramer
Maybe I just forgot I have the origins maybe I shud go check. But you saw what DD did to Wolverine and his ninja goons right?

iceman24567
Wolverine could possibly solo team one for the solid.

Cosmo Kramer
Nah they would **** him up so bad. lol Spiderman and DareDevil have amazing reflexes what would he be able to do other then get embarrassed?

KingD19
To say that Wolverine doesn't have amazing reflexes is hilarious.

Cosmo Kramer
And I am not doing so...theirs are just much much better. I don't see Wolverine prawling the rooftops and alleyways at night like an olympic athlete with superior strength and conditioning or a spider.

KingD19
He could actually do what Daredevil does, not Spidey though. He's physically stronger than Daredevil, faster, etc...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Nah they would **** him up so bad. lol Spiderman and DareDevil have amazing reflexes what would he be able to do other then get embarrassed? Not at all. Healing factor, durability, martial arts skills and killer instinct says other wise.

Wild Shadow
DD hasnt never beaten logan... roll eyes (sarcastic) he one shot him in the throat in one of the crappiest comic series by the worst hack writer to ever walk through marvel.

Cosmo Kramer
No he beat up all of Wolverines men then fought him hard and impaled him on a sword...

iceman24567
Did you make that comic yourself bro?

KingD19
I certainly never read it.

Cosmo Kramer
I have it somewhere...maybe I will look for it and then prove it to u but u'll find loopholes for why he won.

iceman24567
Yes of course thumb up

Cosmo Kramer
Wolverine #24
March 2005

I will continue looking for the cover....found it!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4/66468-10809-99465-1-wolverine_medium.jpg

Cosmo Kramer
If it's still not proof enough I don't know where to go from here. Trust me the storyline is posted on the internet anywayz.

Wild Shadow
i know ur talking about enemy of the state...

logan punched elbowed/kneed DD the entire time dodged his billy club while being mind controlled.. and having voices in his head.

DD was on the constant defense and was nearly killed he was using ninja bodies to stay away from logan...

the PIS allowed DD to find a dumbell of all things and hit logan in the noodle causing him to shake the mindcontrol stepping back and tripping onto a sword... i dont see any of the set up giving DD that particular viable option here..

aside from that logan was ran ragged as well..

i dont recall stating logan being brainwashed nor having a weaken or non existent healing factor in the OP..or having weeks or days of sleep deprivation chasing a government conspiracy.

Cosmo Kramer
Your making light of DD's situation...he owned. And Wolverine had his healing factor completely. He was just a little whirly that's all. He was fighting the best. Did you see just how many men DD took out before he fought Wolverine in the first place? Does Wolverine need sleep?

KingD19
DD owned nothing.

Wolverine2006
wolverine and bucky ftw

Cosmo Kramer
lol why do you say that? You didn't read it.

iceman24567
Your making light of DD's situation...he owned. And Wolverine had his healing factor completely. He was just a little whirly that's all. He was fighting the best. Did you see just how many men DD took out before he fought Wolverine in the first place? Does Wolverine need sleep? Yes he needs sleep to stay in top form though Wolverine doesn't seem to ever be 100% being on like 4 different teams and fighting constantly.

Cosmo Kramer
Wow this is ridiculous. Did any of you read the comic where DareDevil fought Sabertooth? He owned and posterized that thing. Why would Wolverine ever be any different? Wolverine fought Sabertooth many times before that and NEVER did nearly as well. DareDevil owned Sabertooth and then in 2005 he owned Wolverine.

Wild Shadow
logan went straight from origin and into enemy of the state without missing a beat right into another tie in from his own adventure...

in origin he was shown nearly dead from exhaustion no sleep starving eatin himself almost non functioning HF... walking around with a gash across his chest and then into enemy of the state without recovery just right into it and brain washed talking to himself having voices missing a part of his soul his MA skills failing him as his willpower..

and yes logan requires sleep after a while.

iceman24567
ABC logic for the fail. Bullseye got the better of Daredevil a couple times but Lester can't get a win on Deadpool currently Wolverine at least stalemates Deadpool everytime they fight. So by your logic Wolverine already has the one up on DD erm.

Cosmo Kramer
Not really Punisher never beat DareDevil. You are referring to a What If comic. The one where Spiderman (who ironically is Daredevil's partner in this thread) kills Punisher for what he did.

Still...DareDevil ruined Sabertooth and tossed him around like a bag of garbage while Sabertooth did the same to Wolverine EVERYTIME. The only thing that could of made it even is if Sabertooth had an adamantium skeleton at the time. But still he'd lose.

iceman24567
I have no clue why that even matters but ok.

Wild Shadow
@cosmo kramer

your logic and example of logan is like one of us using DD straight from his fight with mysterio and his goons where his wife is killed. he is beaten to a pulp is fighting to save a baby who he thinks is the savior of humanity while suffering from hallucinogens drugs delirium exhaustion and then putting him against moonknight who just showed up to fight him.

KingD19
*Whispers* Hey Iceman, who mentioned Punisher???

Cosmo Kramer
Another thing...DD threw a bullet into Bullseye and has beaten him before that too.

Are you talking about the series where Karen died? Didn't the baby eventually die too?

iceman24567
Not I sir

Wild Shadow
Not really Punisher never beat DareDevil. You are referring to a What If comic. The one where Spiderman (who ironically is Daredevil's partner in this thread) kills Punisher for what he did.

Still...DareDevil ruined Sabertooth and tossed him around like a bag of garbage while Sabertooth did the same to Wolverine EVERYTIME. The only thing that could of made it even is if Sabertooth had an adamantium skeleton at the time. But still he'd lose.

the sabretooth that DD fought was an early version of sabe with no powers or define attributes he pretty much fought the same sabe that ironfist fought.

no way in hell can DD survive current or any of the upgraded sabretooth after his initial fight with him.

sabe was retcon into logan enemy given powers and abilities to match logan.

you have to be delusional if you think DD can match sabe when he barely survived his 1st encounter with him and failed to save the girls life.

hell even that version of sabe manage to cut up and slice DD but he didnt die that tells how stupid that story was even for an early 80's comic

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by KingD19
*Whispers* Hey Iceman, who mentioned Punisher???

lol o my I need some sleep too I guess. Well then...that's embarrassing I guess I just used whoever I wanted in Bullseye's place to defend my argument. Well that doesn't always happen I swear. embarrasment lol still I really do need sleep.

iceman24567
Sure...

Cosmo Kramer
since u know soo much sir why don't you explain something to me. Why does Bullseye have an adamantium skelton? It just doesn't make any sense he should be dead right now...so he is irrelevant now to all arguments.

Wild Shadow
i think the adamantium bullseye thing is the biggest load of SH#$ i have see in marvel along with hammerhead.

none of it makes any sense and flies against decades worth of info about the procedure.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure he knew how dangerous his line of work was, so he got the adamantium put on him just because. But yeah, him survivng the incident is lunacy, although I think I read somewhere that he got pre made strips put on, not the same way Logan and Sabes had their procedure done.

iceman24567
He obviously has the skeleton so writers can beat him to shit but not kill him off. Well thats just my opinion. Just so you know i don't know it all i just know more than you and everybody you know and everybody they know and so forth thats my special power bro.

KingD19
I thought your power was the manipulation of thermokinetic energy? Hence the name...Iceman.

Bouboumaster
Team one for majority.

It's between Spider-Man and Wolverine, the two other are completly, completly outclassed. And I give the win to Wolverine over Spider-Man

Cosmo Kramer
I think DD is up there with Spiderman. Their both street level. Yes Spiderman was invited to secret wars and DD was not but still...

iceman24567
Originally posted by KingD19
I thought your power was the manipulation of thermokinetic energy? Hence the name...Iceman. Well then you obviously don't know me boss.

KingD19
Obviously I don't. But that will change once my plan is enacted.

And Spidey can't be considered street level. He's a Class 15-20, who can dodge bullets and take hits from Hulk, that's far above street level.

iceman24567
I think DD is up there with Spiderman. Their both street level. Yes Spiderman was invited to secret wars and DD was not but still... Why do people say this... Yes Spiderman fights street thugs and robbers but he obviously is a meta human that can physically match other meta humans big difference yeah DD has a power sorta kinda but lets see him take on the Lizard, Green Goblin, Sand Man, Venom and still be able to walk after decades of abuse. Echolocation can only help so much erm

Wild Shadow
DD can dodge bullets and takes hits from hulk as well hmmm...........

somethings wrong here

Cosmo Kramer
Yes DD can dodge bullets because his dopamine level is sooo high that his senses allow him to. I guess that's a scientific explanation. As for the Hulk hits there is no explanation for that....his sense of touch is so acute that it should really hurt. And if the Hulk clapped his hands it should technically be lights out. Wow that's daunting.

iceman24567
Still doesn't make him Spiderman level.

Wild Shadow
Yes DD can dodge bullets because his dopamine level is sooo high that his senses allow him to. I guess that's a scientific explanation.

wow thats just wow......

you know their is a scan of DD and pun fighting where DD states he cant dodge bullets it just looks like he does... and states only reason he isnt dead is b/c punisher wasnt trying to hit him.

Cosmo Kramer
He shouldn't be....but he is. He dodged all of Spidermans punches and wrapped him up.

iceman24567
Now you have to prove Daredevil is Spiderman level.

ps i know you can't

Wild Shadow
shouldnt be too hard with the amount of wins he has over parker..

laughing rolling on floor laughing

KingD19
DD isn't Spiderman level, but he has blocked bullets with his billy club. I believe they were semi-automatic rounds though, not sure how he'd fare against full auto weapons.

Cosmo Kramer
Your right I can't because he shouldn't be. Nor should he be able to take Hulk hits like I said...or even loud claps from the Hulk or Spiderman. I guess he is just lucky he is a comic book hero.

iceman24567
Now we will see the flock of people claiming MA >>>> Spiderman

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil once caught a bullet and threw it into someone...can't remember if it was Bullseye or Punisher. And yes he can dodge bullets and rather well but for some reason Black Widow I believe shot the **** out of him after a fight with o cum on wats his name? I don't know why this just happened.

Wild Shadow
well it is a known comic fact, you cant get over that and ignore it when it happens over and over and did i mention over again?

how many times does it need to happen before it is considered CIS and an actual weakness...

thats like saying a kryptonite sword stab into supermans heart wouldnt hurt him in a forum battle.

Cosmo Kramer
Omega Red. There we go.

SamZED
Spider-man beats Cap, Logan beats Matt. Then its Spider-man vs Wolverine and if CIS on I give it to Wolverine 6-7/10.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up
cause one @sshole started it once and the others just jumped up on the bandwagon

EDIT: for the thread Wolverines advantage here is featerless environment, so I guess nothing where he can stick to right? cause of that I'll give the majority to wolverines team but Team Spidey still takes a few but not much

Tha C-Master
I would give a good majority to team to. Much more on that side. Forum seems to be getting a bit rusty all around here on some things.

Juk3n
Spider-man and DD win, slight though, webbing is the gamechanger as bucky has no means to escape it, hes not fast/agile enough. Wolverine vs Spiderman and DD...

Spidey is enough, semi CISless, on paper he gets wrecked, on forum he can win 7/

Tha C-Master
Sounds about right.Originally posted by Parmaniac
thumb up
cause one @sshole started it once and the others just jumped up on the bandwagon

Yea that bandwagon is insane, I try to hold my breath at those comments but they are annoying. That didn't go on much until I had left and logic seemed to creep away.

Cosmo Kramer
See Spiderman and DareDevil win. Now if only they had voted since this is so obvious.

Tha C-Master
You'd be wasting your time, things aren't like they were in 05, the hairy one has a new base. Well maybe they are the same. Polls are meh anyways, notice the classic ones against Batman, Wolverine, and the Trio had been reset? I know that two of them have.

Wild Shadow
i call bias on at least one of the KMC member due to his avatar. i vote for his comment to be ignored since it cant be trusted,.... big grin

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i call bias on at least one of the KMC member due to his avatar. i vote for his comment to be ignored since it cant be trusted,.... big grin

Battlehammer's got an incognito Wolverine Avatar shifty

Tha C-Master
Lol, everyone's biased to some degree, we just have to be rational and ignore it when making critical decisions.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Lol, everyone's biased to some degree, we just have to be rational and ignore it when making critical decisions.

Exactly, Wolverine is little and wears yellow, and Pete and Matt wear red, basic logic 101 that they kick major ass.

eek!

The Nuul
DD in your sig has yellow.....stick out tongue

Juk3n
Originally posted by The Nuul
DD in your sig has yellow.....stick out tongue

i demand that you don't notice that and edit your post so no one else see's it!! mad

laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by iceman24567

Originally posted by Parmaniac
thumb up
QFT
Heard that crap so many times it makes me sick.

thanos-prime
Team 2

Survivor19
Whatever you dudes say. I voted for T1

Cosmo Kramer
Spiderman humiliated the Uncanny X-men.

thanos-prime
DD takes bucky spidey hold off logan long enough so they can tag team him

Wild Shadow
maybe you should go to the spidey vs xmen thread with that comment..

also so has logan.

Parmaniac
Spiderman humiliated the Uncanny X-men.

in what comic happend that?

Tha C-Master
He's talking about secret wars. It is true he does well against super groups, much like Logan is an antibrick. He also did well against the F4, and sinister six. I'm not usually one to use feats exclusively in the forum though.

Cosmo Kramer
Whoa are you talking about the first Fantastic Four comic? Didn't Spiderman fight them and defeat them? Or was that the first Spiderman comic? hmmm ill brb. All I remember from the Uncanny X-men fight is Spiderman being untouchable.

-Pr-
Team 2 imo.

Cosmo Kramer
If only people would vote for the winning side...and yes Daredevil is on spidermans level. It doesn't make much sense at all I will agree but it's true. His senses allowed him to dodge all of Spidermans attacks. A feat Spiderman uses on his opponents. Therefore they are like equals.

iceman24567
So spamming is going to help?

Cosmo Kramer
Point taken.

Parmaniac
If only people would vote for the winning side...and yes Daredevil is on spidermans level. It doesn't make much sense at all I will agree but it's true. His senses allowed him to dodge all of Spidermans attacks. A feat Spiderman uses on his opponents. Therefore they are like equals.

forget about votes they're not representative you can't even see who voted for what, even trolls can vote here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.