The X-Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The X-Four: Beast, Colosus, Polaris and Iceman..... Are a team an have taken over for the Fantastic 4 who have gone missin.....How who they do Vs FF classic Villians? How good would there prep be when they have it?

Lord Feron
They get owned by Doom...

The Nuul
Galactus and Doom wtfowns them.

Survivor19
McCoy is no Reed. They are screwed.

Cosmo Kramer
You sound like your trying to create another version of Super Friends and we can't let that happen.

KingD19
Well, besides Beast, everyone does their job, and exceptionally well.

Survivor19
Sad thing is, it is Reed who is the most valuable member...
Oh well. If Doom doesn't come, they beat Wizard, Mole Man and likes.

golem370
Annihilus and Super Skrull would be a tough fight as well.

galactusischere
Annihilus, Galactus
and after that they will be DOOMed

redhotrash
They would probably beat Doom the very first time they fought, then not again after.

maxivitopowe
bump

Bouboumaster
Well, without Reed, Doom steamrolls some asses. I don't even start with Galactus.

On the other hand, Iceman would be a great assets against Super-Skrull.

But still, without Reed, FF are not that powerful.

Brockalizer
Muties are going down.

wolverinos
beast is such a funny guy, he never joins the fight only jumps around and letting the rest fight, when he does fight he always gets owned hard.
why marvel hates him so much?
yes we got it for the past dozens of years already that beast is smart, can you please show us why he is called "beast" aside of the fact he looks like one?
its an irony i am telling you, a guy named beast with supposed super human attributes avoiding the fights and letting his other team mates fight.

Raisen
truly the ff4 would be screwed against nearly all their enemies without Reed's intellect. The x-men don't have reed intellect tho.

pym-ftw
Is Beast the leader?

They could beat the lower tier, but the frightful four would beat them.

Klaw could potentially solo.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Well, without Reed, Doom steamrolls some asses. I don't even start with Galactus.

On the other hand, Iceman would be a great assets against Super-Skrull.

But still, without Reed, FF are not that powerful.

Tell that to Suzie

Endless Mike
If they go through every adventure of the classic FF starting from issue #1, I'd say they would stop when they first meet Molecule Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.