Does the Where The Wild Things movie creep anyone else out besides me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steak Knife
The movie looks kinda creepy to me. erm

Rogue Jedi
Sesame street creepd me out.

Spartan005
I masterbate to it just about every night.

That ACDC Chick
but its so cute!!oh

Spartan005
yeah well thats why I get off to it

those big fluffy creatures were pretty cute too though

2Phresh
Diabetes!

Scythe
They do look somewhat creepy in real life, but they look a lot like how they appear in the book. Seems like an enjoyable film because I liked the book as a kid.

That ACDC Chick
i love how they used one of my fave songs for one of the commercials happy

DEKC5pyOKFU

jinXed by JaNx
Why would an overly sensitive, pussy-ass monster creep me out? Monsters aint sposed to have emotions and shit. They just sposed to snarl and eat babies. I could rule the Wild Thing Monsters but i guess that would be pointless because their pussies.

Scythe
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Why would an overly sensitive, pussy-ass monster creep me out? Monsters aint sposed to have emotions and shit. They just sposed to snarl and eat babies. I could rule the Wild Thing Monsters but i guess that would be pointless because their pussies.

Haha, it's a kids book, but yeah, so true.

Ax3l
Spike Jonze is rather imaginative, and effects by Jim Henson Studios?! Makes for a great film, IMO. I'm sure I would enjoy it. The book was the shit back in my elementary days. Oh, I miss High School.

Steak Knife
Why would an overly sensitive, pussy-ass monster creep me out? Monsters aint sposed to have emotions and shit. They just sposed to snarl and eat babies. I could rule the Wild Thing Monsters but i guess that would be pointless because their pussies. Originally posted by Ax3l
Spike Jonze is rather imaginative, and effects by Jim Henson Studios?! Makes for a great film, IMO. I'm sure I would enjoy it. The book was the shit back in my elementary days. Oh, I miss High School.

Nah, nah, I'm talking about the music and shit. The tone of the film seems really creepy. Blow me.

Mr. Rhythmic

...Dude, have you seen them do stuff? They were tearing down trees, turning a simple game of clog-fighting into the most dangerous thing ever, and were falling off of really, really high peaks.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
...Dude, have you seen them do stuff? They were tearing down trees, turning a simple game of clog-fighting into the most dangerous thing ever, and were falling off of really, really high peaks.

laughing out loud

Yeah, but they still don't eat babies.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to this movie. I remember when i first heard that Jonze was onboard...,i was so excited. The effects look simply incredible and as the Steak Knife pointed out it looks like they've captured a darker side of the fairy tale as well.

NinthCorona
Paranormal Activity looks creepy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.