JSA Mordru vs. Thanos, GA Prime & BA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins this fight?

quanchi112
Team in an utter curbstomp. I'm of the opinion Thanos can take him on his own. The guy isn't in Odin's class or Tyrant's.

galactusischere
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team in an utter curbstomp. I'm of the opinion Thanos can take him on his own. The guy isn't in Odin's class or Tyrant's.

Tyrant>>Mordru>Odin>Thanos
unless they know his weakness

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Tyrant>>Mordru>Odin>Thanos
unless they know his weakness How is Mordru more than Odin or Thanos?

galactusischere
How is Mordru more than Odin or Thanos?

maybe not Odin but definately Thanos
even though Thanos was putting up a good fight against Odin and was bad-ass Odin would have eventually won
but of Thanos knows of Mordru's weakness then he should win

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
maybe not Odin but definately Thanos
even though Thanos was putting up a good fight against Odin and was bad-ass Odin would have eventually won
but of Thanos knows of Mordru's weakness then he should win I think it's a tactic he would employ against this mage. Keep in mind Thanos has become more powerful since the Odin fight.

Galan007
the guardian amp is swiftly absorbed by mordru, thus increasing his own power. that leaves 'standard' SBP and BA - who are swiftly BFR'd.

so this ultimately comes down to mordru vs. thanos. and sorry, but if mordru can overcome thunderbolt, he can overcome thanos

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
the guardian amp is swiftly absorbed by mordru, thus increasing his own power. that leaves 'standard' SBP and BA - who are swiftly BFR'd.

so this ultimately comes down to mordru vs. thanos. and sorry, but if mordru can overcome thunderbolt, he can overcome thanos Yeah i was thinking Mordru could absorb some extra juice here.

quanchi112

so this ultimately comes down to mordru vs. thanos. and sorry, but if mordru can overcome thunderbolt, he can overcome thanos Prime faced off against Mordru and didn't seem to be above him at all. In fact at his normal levels Prime seemed to be above Mordru. I know he only blasted him a few times but Prime seemed pretty capable of beating Mordru.

I don't see him just taking his power away either. I think this is spite against Mordru.

KuRuPT Thanosi

so this ultimately comes down to mordru vs. thanos. and sorry, but if mordru can overcome thunderbolt, he can overcome thanos

Interesting.. How do you see the fight going without BFR which is how I intended friend

Also, how do you rank Shazaam and Mordru? I'm curious because I think BA has done quite well against Shazaam in the past. Granted they are more closely tied at the hip so to speak but still. Lastly, seem that Prime handled himself okay in the short encounter he had with Mordru and thus might be able to do the same here.

Prep-Man
I don't think that was "JSA Mordru". That was classic, Mordru.

Galan007
Prime faced off against Mordru and didn't seem to be above him at all. In fact at his normal levels Prime seemed to be above Mordru. I know he only blasted him a few times but Prime seemed pretty capable of beating Mordru. the LoSH version of mordru is different than the JSA version...

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Interesting.. How do you see the fight going without BFR which is how I intended friend

Also, how do you rank Shazaam and Mordru? I'm curious because I think BA has done quite well against Shazaam in the past. Granted they are more closely tied at the hip so to speak but still. Lastly, seem that Prime handled himself okay in the short encounter he had with Mordru and thus might be able to do the same here. same. mordru just has to own prime/BA in other ways...

mordru > wizard shazam > captain marvel = black adam.

quanchi112
the LoSH version of mordru is different than the JSA version...

same. mordru just has to own prime/BA in other ways...

mordru > wizard shazam > captain marvel = black adam. How are they different? Their powers should remain the same.

Prep-Man
they're two entirely differnt beings, with 2 different powerlevels,

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
they're two entirely differnt beings, with 2 different powerlevels, How? One's longer in the tooth but why do they have different power levels?

iceman24567
Mordru wins the majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mordru wins the majority. How is he taking out this team? Prime should be more than enough on his own.

Galan007
How? One's longer in the tooth but why do they have different power levels? for instance, JSA mordru possessed the energies of the starheart. LoSH mordru doesn't.

etc.

iceman24567
for instance, JSA mordru possessed the energies of the starheart. LoSH mordru doesn't.

etc. Doesn't he though? He absorbed all magical energies that includes the starheart no?

Galan007
He absorbed all magical energies wasn't aware he did...

iceman24567
wasn't aware he did... Yeah he did which includes the starheart i guess.

Galan007
when?

Prep-Man
Was the Starheart around during LOSH days?

iceman24567
when? Legion of three worlds he claims he has all magic that was left in the universe.

quanchi112
for instance, JSA mordru possessed the energies of the starheart. LoSH mordru doesn't.

etc. It's been a while since I read these arcs. Was that the princes of darkness arc? I didn't think this was a permanent amp. Any evidence he permanently amped himself?

Galan007
Legion of three worlds he claims he has all magic that was left in the universe. that's not the 'standard' LoSH mordru.

It's been a while since I read these arcs. Was that the princes of darkness arc? I didn't think this was a permanent amp. Any evidence he permanently amped himself? i never said it was permanent.

quanchi112
that's not the 'standard' LoSH mordru.

i never said it was permanent. I thought you were. That's a completely different source though than say Prime's amp that was being stored within his cells.

iceman24567
that's not the 'standard' LoSH mordru.

i never said it was permanent. Yeah your right thumb up

Prep-Man
Did Mordru do anything spectacular when he absorbed all that magic?

xJLxKing
Yes, resurrected every bad villain and kill many good ones easily

iceman24567
By the end everybody looked scared of him if the White Witch didn't absorb him i think he would have soloed the field all the big guns were gone by then.

Prep-Man
bad ass.

Galan007
I thought you were. That's a completely different source though than say Prime's amp that was being stored within his cells. the starheart became part of mordru's very being. so yeah, it was very similiar to the guardian amp prime had... except the starheart never showed any signs of running out of juice.

By the end everybody looked scared of him if the White Witch didn't absorb him i think he would have soloed the field all the big guns were gone by then. don't forget that the white witch was only able to beat mordru by using one of his own spells against him.

quanchi112
the starheart became part of mordru's very being. so yeah, it was very similiar to the guardian amp prime had... except the starheart never showed any signs of running out of juice.

don't forget that the white witch was only able to beat mordru by using one of his own spells against him. Ill have to leaf through my jsa disc. I vaguely remember but it's been preactically a year since I read it and I cannot remember the exact details.

I am saying he stole it from a different source, right? He didn't just take it out of someone's body where it's stored in your cells. I can't see him ripping Prime's amp out of him.

Legion Mordru didn't seem to keen on taking on a regular Prime. I believed Prime when he said he'd rip his throat out or something.

Galan007
Ill have to leaf through my jsa disc. I vaguely remember but it's been preactically a year since I read it and I cannot remember the exact details.

I am saying he stole it from a different source, right? He didn't just take it out of someone's body where it's stored in your cells. I can't see him ripping Prime's amp out of him. mordru sucked the starheart out of alan. none

quanchi112
mordru sucked the starheart out of alan. none Because he is fueled by it's source. Without it willpower is keeping him alive. It's a completely different source of power than the amp that was absorbed throughout all of Prime's body. This was a magical source that supplied Alan's power.

It's completely different.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/JSA-046-07.jpg

Prime also is very resilient to the magical whammies.

Philosophía
Mordru.

Galan007
Because he is fueled by it's source. Without it willpower is keeping him alive. It's a completely different source of power than the amp that was absorbed throughout all of Prime's body. This was a magical source that supplied Alan's power.

It's completely different.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/JSA-046-07.jpg

Prime also is very resilient to the magical whammies. srsly

quanchi112
srsly Well, it is completely different. This is the source of all of Alan's powers and was taken right out of him. To suggest he takes out Prime's amp from within his body even though it's not some magical source is ridiculous.

Juntai
You're misreading and misjudging the moment Quan.

Alan was the living embodiment of the starheart.
He only existed at all because he willed it.

He's not saying WITHOUT IT willpower alone is keeping him alive.
He's saying he exists only because of that Willpower and he will soon vanish without the power.

He ripped the power away from the source itself. Alan IS that power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai

He's saying he exists only because of that Willpower and he will soon vanish without the power.

He ripped the power away from the source itself. Alan IS that power. I see what you are saying. I thought I kinda made it sound like this as well. The starheart is his power and without it he will die. Will was the only thing keeping him alive had no more power been returned to him.

I think it's still completely different and much easier to do because alan's willpower/identity revolve around this power. I don't see him ripping anything out of Prime like an amp.

Do you see him pulling the guardian amp out of him?

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai

He ripped the power away from the source itself. Alan IS that power. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.