Fully Powered Tyrant Vs Odin w/ destroyer and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
First creation of Galactus Vs The Asgardian all-father and the Mad Titan
team gets 10 mins of prep
all are bloodlusted
FIGHT!!

quanchi112
Team wins.

id369
WTF is thanos suppose to do? become Tyrant's punching bag?

quanchi112
Originally posted by id369
WTF is thanos suppose to do? become Tyrant's punching bag? He had enough power to knock Galactus a few hundred yards. Galactus was always more powerful than Tyrant. Just saying.

id369
Originally posted by quanchi112
He had enough power to knock Galactus a few hundred yards. Galactus was always more powerful than Tyrant. Just saying.

Before he ran with his dick tucked in. Pleading Big Daddy G to hear him out.

quanchi112
Before he ran with his dick tucked in. Pleading Big Daddy G to hear him out. Because he couldn't take Galactus directly on. He has Odin here and enough offensive firepower to make a difference.

King Kandy
Tyrant destroys Odin as easily as the celestials did and then wipes thanos into a purple smear.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Tyrant destroys Odin as easily as the celestials did and then wipes thanos into a purple smear. I think in all fairness that Galactus or Tyrant for that matter would get their asses handed to them before the entire fourth host. They were reforming lost limbs and firing multiple blasts at one lone foe.

King Kandy
I think in all fairness that Galactus or Tyrant for that matter would get their asses handed to them before the entire fourth host. They were reforming lost limbs and firing multiple blasts at one lone foe.
Does it even matter? The destroyer couldn't hurt the celestials at all. One would have been enough to destroy him, it just would take a while. After all they easily melted the Odinsword which was the destroyers only bet at taking them out.

Nihilist
Tyrant stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Does it even matter? The destroyer couldn't hurt the celestials at all. One would have been enough to destroy him, it just would take a while. After all they easily melted the Odinsword which was the destroyers only bet at taking them out. I think it does. I think Odin could have at least made a fight out of it with all the asgardian souls against one Celestial although I feel he would have lost. I just think the Celestials have capabilities that neither Tyrant nor Galactus has like reforming limbs.

We have seen Thor himself run off a weakened Galactus and Thanos launch a well nourished Galactus. I think this team has the firepower to win this. It'll be one helluva battle though.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
Tyrant stomps

id369
Because he couldn't take Galactus directly on. He has Odin here and enough offensive firepower to make a difference.

Thanos has no business in this fight. In fact, he would get in the way. In fact he does not even have the option to flee, Odin would smack him out of the way and engage Tyrant by himself.

quanchi112
Thanos has no business in this fight. In fact, he would get in the way. In fact he does not even have the option to flee, Odin would smack him out of the way and engage Tyrant by himself. If Thanos has the power to affect someone more powerful such as Galactus he would be vital to the team's success. I admit he can't take on Tyrant by himself, but he has enough power to do damage.

Priest
Odin ftw

galactusischere
If Thanos has the power to affect someone more powerful such as Galactus he would be vital to the team's success. I admit he can't take on Tyrant by himself, but he has enough power to do damage.

ya Thanos is needed after all he knocked off Galactus on his ass and got him pissed so he had to "exert himself like he had never before" to breach through Thanos's force field

Priest
Thanos knocked off Galactus's hat, Tryant never did that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
ya Thanos is needed after all he knocked off Galactus on his ass and got him pissed so he had to "exert himself like he had never before" to breach through Thanos's force field Thanos knew he couldn't defeat Galactus directly that's why he did it as a last resort type thing.

galactusischere
Thanos knew he couldn't defeat Galactus directly that's why he did it as a last resort type thing.

Impressive still

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Impressive still I think so. It also showed the power increase he got after marvel's the end.

psycho gundam
thanos is galactus' brother in law now, making tyrant his nephew lol.

thanos is the weak link, but he does know what tyrant runs on and he could drop that piece of info onto odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.