Hercules Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Hercules gets his Mace

quanchi112
Herc wins.

Priest
Wolverine b/c he's gonna kill Rulk.

wolfpack86
Wolverine is starting to be written like the true anti brick he is, I could see this going 50/50.

Battlehammer
he always been written like that......

jalek moye
I added the mace because he's written like that

wolfpack86
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he always been written like that...... But even more so lately, it seems.

namorsubby
herc

redhotrash
Herc should win. Hes a way better h2h fighter than the Hulk, and being hit by someone who can lift say 100 tons vs being hit by someone who can lift 150 tons really doesnt make much difference, either will hurt.

jalek moye
Originally posted by redhotrash
Herc should win. Hes a way better h2h fighter than the Hulk, and being hit by someone who can lift say 100 tons vs being hit by someone who can lift 150 tons really doesnt make much difference, either will hurt.
both of them lift way more then that

redhotrash
Just tossing it out as a example that marginalizes the strength difference when you get up that high.

Battlehammer
He not that much better then what Rulk showed, and Wolverine is leaps and bounds above him in skill, him being slightly superior in skill to Rulk hardly matters vs Wolverine who with out a doubt the more skilled of the two. The fact he has shown little in the ways of healing factor also means every attck wolverine lands is life threatening and weaken him greatly. This has also been done before and it really depends on the carnation of Hercules being used.

thanos-prime
He not that much better then what Rulk showed, and Wolverine is leaps and bounds above him in skill, him being slightly superior in skill to Rulk hardly matters vs Wolverine who with out a doubt the more skilled of the two. The fact he has shown little in the ways of healing factor also means every attck wolverine lands is life threatening and weaken him greatly.

are you gonna give your opinion?

iceman24567
Herc and the mace isn't needed.

jalek moye
He not that much better then what Rulk showed, and Wolverine is leaps and bounds above him in skill, him being slightly superior in skill to Rulk hardly matters vs Wolverine who with out a doubt the more skilled of the two. The fact he has shown little in the ways of healing factor also means every attck wolverine lands is life threatening and weaken him greatly. This has also been done before and it really depends on the carnation of Hercules being used.
its current Herc, With the Mace and cahinmail he wears(not that it will help)

and i havnt seen a thread where he had the mace

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567

big juggy man
Isn't Wolverine one of the most annoying characters that Marvel has to offer? Heeilng factor and little metal claws shouldnt do jack against character who can life weigh over 100 tons. One punch and Hercules should make Wolverines brains turn into goo but since this Marvel Comics Wolverine would win.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by big juggy man
Isn't Wolverine one of the most annoying characters that Marvel has to offer? Heeilng factor and little metal claws shouldnt do jack against character who can life weigh over 100 tons. One punch and Hercules should make Wolverines brains turn into goo but since this Marvel Comics Wolverine would win.
....3 class each a foot long that can by pass bricks durability is nothing now? really? so what ahppens when he takes off there legs, arm head, stabb them in the gut heart ect.

Wolverine has an insane level healing factor which heal vital organ within second and as soon as the damage is being done......

SuperLuigi

Wild Shadow
B/C logan will still severe his arm when he swings it, like he did king thor, absorbing man, sabretooth and death head II.

severing his hand like he did sabretooth, bloodscreen

bbrem123
wolverine cuts his head off....game over

Eternal Idol
Split, with an edge to Wolverine, and I'll explain why.

Wolverine is able to stab and slash Hercules to death, whereas Hercules can knockout Wolverine with a good swing of the mace. Wolverine has the edge because he doesn't need to wind up to stab and slash nearly as much as Hercules would have to for each swing. Add to the fact that Wolverine is faster than Herc, I'm tempted to say he wins a majority, but I'll leave it at a split.

big juggy man
battlehammer Hercules is pretty damn durable himself. How can Wolverine heal from being dead? A punch in the head from a character like Juggernaut, Hulk, or Hercules should kill him instantly but it wouldnt because Wolverine is a popular character so he wont die. Which is why he is annoying. Either say Wolverine can now lift over 100 tons too and have other abilities or dont have him fighting people he should never beat.

-Pr-
given the guys Herc has beaten, i'd give him the solid majority.

Warlord
Herc....He's Greek

manx422

Kris Blaze
Wolverine's faster than Herc too now.

It's crazytown!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

It's crazytown! what's so crazy about that? confused

Battlehammer
battlehammer Hercules is pretty damn durable himself.
Good for him, to bad that matter very little when your opponents weapon bypasses his durability.

How can Wolverine heal from being dead?
Maybe you should actaully read some of his comics......he done it numerous times

A punch in the head from a character like Juggernaut, Hulk, or Hercules should kill him instantly but it wouldnt because Wolverine is a popular character so he wont die.
Good lord get out of here with this garbage, he been doing it sinces his first apearances. Or are you about to try and tell me that in his first apearances he was amazing popular thats why he survived?

. Originally posted by big juggy man
Either say Wolverine can now lift over 100 tons too and have other abilities or dont have him fighting people he should never beat.

honestly go read a dam comic, before you go around making stupid claims. Strength is hardly the end all be all. You dont need to be that strong when you have claws that can cut through anything and a healing factor that heals almost any wound inseconds as well as adamatium skeleton and superhuman stats.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -Pr-
given the guys Herc has beaten, i'd give him the solid majority.
wolverine beaten herc.......

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

It's crazytown!

Hes faster than Quicksilver.

Shen-long
The thing here is old wolvie's healing factor
it gives hm a definite edge in almost any match up

godking
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
B/C logan will still severe his arm when he swings it, like he did king thor, absorbing man, sabretooth and death head II.

severing his hand like he did sabretooth, bloodscreen
He never severed king thors arm. He cut him he never severed anything from king thor.

King thor lost that arm fighting hulk and the thing

Battlehammer
Originally posted by godking
He never severed king thors arm. He cut him he never severed anything from king thor.

King thor lost that arm fighting hulk and the thing
actauly thor ripped his own arm off, becuase it was useless after wolverine slashed it.

Wild Shadow
i find it amusing when ppl try to nit pick..and the end result remains the same.

look here! i wasnt ko'ed in the 1st 30 seconds it was 30.001 get it right!!

(imagint dave chapelle saying that, it will make you laugh)

Mindset
Herc wins.

Wild Shadow
at a drinking contest by default.

he has a bigger bladder he doesnt forfeit the match by needing to go to the bathroom

Mindset
Ok, anyway, Herc wins.

-Pr-
wolverine beaten herc.......

he really shouldn't, though.

Wild Shadow
but he did........ stick out tongue big grin

-Pr-
but he did........ stick out tongue big grin

he gets lots of wins he really shouldn't, but that's the nature of marvel...

Wild Shadow
so ur a believer that a World wrestling federation champ can beat a military/MA trained person with a sword? b/c he is taller and weighs more longer reach?

this is basically what it comes down to.

apply comic logic and real world logic

Battlehammer
he gets lots of wins he really shouldn't, but that's the nature of marvel...
He beats people he was design to beat and yet this conculates into him getting wins he should not confused

-Pr-
so ur a believer that a World wrestling federation champ can beat a military/MA trained person with a sword? b/c he is taller and weighs more longer reach?

that's not what i'm saying at all.

This is Marvel's Hercules. The twelve labours and so on. The guy that took on Skrull gods and won. The guy that flat out embarassed the Sentry and Venom at the same time, and who gave Namor a fight near water.

I'm sure Wolverine can cut him, but Herc is no slouch, and that kind of power and skill should be enough to beat Logan imo.

Wild Shadow
this has less to do with the characters abilities and more to do with the dislike and personal bias of the character in general.

-Pr-
this has less to do with the characters abilities and more to do with the dislike and personal bias of the character in general.

how?

Battlehammer
that's not what i'm saying at all.

The guy that flat out embarassed the Sentry and Venom at the same time, and who gave Namor a fight near water.

sentry the biggest jobber there is......he either god like or sucks, beating or losing to him really seems to matter little.

venom you mean gargan? like wolverine could not beat him in a comic? wolverien taken it to eddie who would spank gargan.

I'm sure Wolverine can cut him, but Herc is no slouch, and that kind of power and skill should be enough to beat Logan imo.
What about wolverine skill and ability to bypass herc durability and add in the fact he a smaller target with the longer reach and more skilled. Would it not make more senses for wolverine to win sicnes he be landing more hits and doing more damage?

Wild Shadow
a three yr old with a sword can kill a grown man... looking at it, its not far fetched a skilled MA 12 yr old can do the same with higher success rate.

im just applying the way i view things and the world, kinda DP like and his hallucinations . embarrasment

-Pr-
sentry the biggest jobber there is......he either god like or sucks, beating or losing to him really seems to matter little.

venom you mean gargan? like wolverine could not beat him in a comic? wolverien taken it to eddie who would spank gargan.

What about wolverine skill and ability to bypass herc durability and add in the fact he a smaller target with the longer reach and more skilled. Would it not make more senses for wolverine to win sicnes he be landing more hits and doing more damage?

he took on both at the same time, though. do you honestly think logan could do that? or beat the skrull gods?

hercules is pretty skilled himself. not on logan's level, sure, but he's not bad. and as far as reach goes? even if logan's is longer, i don't really think it's going to be by a lot...

i'm not saying Herc stomps. Not at all. I just think he gets the majority.

Battlehammer
he took on both at the same time, though. do you honestly think logan could do that? or beat the skrull gods?

hercules is pretty skilled himself. not on logan's level, sure, but he's not bad.

i'm not saying Herc stomps. Not at all. I just think he gets the majority.
No, but I also dont think herc should have either. also abc logic is not even allowed. Wolverine taken it to entire teams of x-men, generation x, alpha flight ect. they both posses crazy feats. not even sure what a skrull god is.

I know, herc my favorite brick like character.

He may or may not I am up in the air at the moment. Mortal herc I believe loses. Current herc I am not so sure, he had some nice feats latly.

-Pr-
No, but I also dont think herc should have either. also abc logic is not even allowed. Wolverine taken it to entire teams of x-men, generation x, alpha flight ect. they both posses crazy feats. not even sure what a skrull god is.

I know, herc my favorite brick like character.

He may or may not I am up in the air at the moment. Mortal herc I believe loses. Current herc I am not so sure, he had some nice feats latly.

it's not abc logic. its deduction.

you're saying logan would beat teams of x-men then?

Wild Shadow
he's done it repeatedly, terrain use, stealth skill and knowledge of his team.

Battlehammer
it's not abc logic. its deduction.

you're saying logan would beat teams of x-men then?

nope, I am saying both have rediculous feats. herc should not be taking sentry let a lone with venom backing him, but it happen. wolverine should not be taking on teams of x-men but it happen.

grimify
Herc in a brutal stomp.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by grimify
Herc in a brutal stomp.
but let me guess if it was Batman vs Herc, Batman wins in a stomp right roll eyes (sarcastic)

grimify
Ahh, the forum is so much nicer now.

jalek moye

well in this fight he doesn't have longer reach, but takes less time to swing. And although i'm sure it can cut through it eventually. Could his amce stand up to a few slashes? its supposdly as tough as Mjolnir.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by jalek moye
well in this fight he doesn't have longer reach, but takes less time to swing. And although i'm sure it can cut through it eventually. Could his amce stand up to a few slashes? its supposdly as tough as Mjolnir.

Last time i check his mace was made of Adamanitum forge by a God so i think it is afe to say he isn't going to cut the mace.

psycho gundam
Hercules gets his Mace been done, and herculese backhands him off of the comic's page.

tkitna

carver9
Why shouldnt wolverine win this?

Wolverine is faster, better fighter, has adamantium blades that WILL cut herc, has a healing factor that has taken punches from some of the strongest beings in marvel u.

Herc only advantage is his strength and thats not enough to get him a majority in this fight bc wolverine has dealt with the kind of strength herc has too many times.

Just because herc will lose to wolverine doesnt discredit all of his feats, wolverine is just built to fight people like him.

Mindset
nope, I am saying both have rediculous feats. herc should not be taking sentry let a lone with venom backing him, but it happen. wolverine should not be taking on teams of x-men but it happen. lol

Herc has strength rivaling Thor/Hulk add on to that he is a much better fighter than Sentry, then why shouldn't he be beating Sentry?

It's not like Sentry was doing any special attacks, he was outmaneuvered, also another lol at Venom being anything more than a gnat to Herc.

-Pr-
he's done it repeatedly, terrain use, stealth skill and knowledge of his team.

when half the x-men are good enough to put him down? you don't see the contradiction?

nope, I am saying both have rediculous feats. herc should not be taking sentry let a lone with venom backing him, but it happen. wolverine should not be taking on teams of x-men but it happen.

why shouldn't hercules? he's part god.

jalek moye

well to be fair, being part god doesn't mean much. some god's are really crappy

-Pr-
well to be fair, being part god doesn't mean much. some god's are really crappy

true. but he's half of zeus. that empowers him pretty handily.

Prep-Man
He might be part god, but he's allll man.

Kris Blaze

Laughed my ass off at this.

Dumbest post in a while.

Wild Shadow
im glad i could amuse you.

iceman24567
laughing

Eternal Idol
Split.

Wolverine can fatally wound Herc.
Herc can knockout or BFR Wolverine.

psycho gundam

apply comic logic and real world logic no offense, but that was borderline retarded.

vansonbee
Hercules the man!

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no offense, but that was borderline retarded. laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
im glad i could amuse you.

I'm not the only one laughing it seems.

Wolverine2006
wolverine would seriously cut up herc badly. wolverine takes hits from beasts like the hulk. it wouldnt be hard for wolverine to land a killing hit on herc.

Battlehammer

....did you really just pull the god card........Ares is full god and he utter garbage.........

being a god is simply a title, people put far to much stock into it.

Sentry should spank him, but of courses sentry jobs like crazy.

thanos-prime
Hercules

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Why shouldnt wolverine win this?

Wolverine is faster, better fighter, has adamantium blades that WILL cut herc, has a healing factor that has taken punches from some of the strongest beings in marvel u.

Herc only advantage is his strength and thats not enough to get him a majority in this fight bc wolverine has dealt with the kind of strength herc has too many times.

Just because herc will lose to wolverine doesnt discredit all of his feats, wolverine is just built to fight people like him.

Blanket
Sentry should spank him, but of courses sentry jobs like crazy. Hercules should spank Wolverine, but of course Hercules jobs like crazy to Wolverine.

Difference?

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
Hercules should spank Wolverine, but of course Hercules jobs like crazy to Wolverine.

Difference?

Why should herc spank someone that is faster, a better fighter, has a tool that could rip him to shreds, and great damage soak ability.

Herc only advantage in this fight is strength and again, thats not enough bc we have all seen how wolverine handles class 100 punches.

Battlehammer
Hercules should spank Wolverine, but of course Hercules jobs like crazy to Wolverine.

Difference?
I mean becuase wolverine was not designed to face characters like hercules or anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

tkitna

He didnt job against Wolverine. Hercules should be able to do the same thing.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
He didnt job against Wolverine. Hercules should be able to do the same thing.
as sentry? really based on what?

Based on the fact wolverines already beaten herc?

Blanket
I mean becuase wolverine was not designed to face characters like hercules or anything roll eyes (sarcastic) Hercules was designed to face characters like Sentry.

redhotrash
The general trend on this board with Wolverine is as follows.
He beats all bricks because hes designed to do so.
He beats all martial artists because hes trained longer and can heal.
He beats all energy manipulators because he can use stealth and agility.
He beats all telepaths because his skull makes him resistant.
He beats speedsters because he only has to hit them once.
He can beat anyone with below cosmic durability because he has claws.
Essentially, Wolverine only loses to Hulk (sometimes), Silver Surfer, and Superman. And those losses of course are by knockout or bfr, none of them can kill him.

Battlehammer
Hercules was designed to face characters like Sentry.
He was signed to face character who are way way faster then him, can mind rape him, are more durable and have the power of million suns?

im gunna call BS.

sentry is the most inconsistent character. he either godly or gets punked by anyone and everyone.

Blanket
He was signed to face character who are way way faster then him, can mind rape him, are more durable and have the power of million suns?

im gunan call BS. Yes.

Blanket
Essentially, Wolverine only loses to Hulk (sometimes), Silver Surfer, and Superman. And those losses of course are by knockout or bfr, none of them can kill him. I laffed

Battlehammer
Essentially, Wolverine only loses to Hulk (sometimes), Silver Surfer, and Superman. And those losses of course are by knockout or bfr, none of them can kill him.

gotta love trolls.

really and who holds these opinions?

carver9
Hercules was designed to face characters like Sentry.

Can you answer my previous question please?

Battlehammer
Yes.
prove it.

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
Why should herc spank someone that is faster, a better fighter, has a tool that could rip him to shreds, and great damage soak ability.

Herc only advantage in this fight is strength and again, thats not enough bc we have all seen how wolverine handles class 100 punches. Because he drops a mountain on him.

prove it. *insert Herc vs Sentry/help fight*

Battlehammer

*insert Herc vs Sentry/help fight*
which was sentry jobbering. You said he was deisgned to take characters like sentry on lets see examples.

Becuase I sure as hell can provide examples of wolverine taking it to character with similar powers as Herc since day one.

Blanket
which was sentry jobbering. You said he was deisgned to take characters like sentry on lets see examples.

Becuase I sure as hell can provide examples of wolverine taking it to character with similar powers as Herc since day one. *Insert one panel of Civil War 6*

Day one... like, Hulk vs Wolverine 1?

Battlehammer
*Insert one panel of Civil War 6*

Day one... like, Hulk vs Wolverine 1?
yes, though his character change greatly, and the fight was reconnt. He was deisgn to take it to bricks and kept that up through out his first ongoings and minis taking it to namor, Ba;al, tiger shark ect.

....how does bringing up a recent fight help to prove that Hercuels was designed to face sentry like characters? it doesent.

how about you show the pannel or at least give more then civil war 6.....like maybe who he fought......and are you sure it civil war 6 I will check.

Blanket
yes, though his character change greatly, and the fight was reconnt. He was deisgn to take it to bricks and kept that up through out his first ongoings and minis taking it to namor, Ba;al, tiger shark ect.

....how does bringing up a recent fight help to prove that Hercuels was designed to face sentry like characters? it doesent.

how about you show the pannel or at least give more then civil war 6.....like maybe who he fought......and are you sure it civil war 6 I will check. Day one is Hulk vs Wolverine no retcon.
Those guys are probably Herc level...

Because the only guys he faced were Sentry, and he took them on, twice. He was designed to do it.

Sentry. Last Civil War, whether that be 6 or 20.

Battlehammer
Day one is Hulk vs Wolverine no retcon.
Those guys are probably Herc level...

Because the only guys he faced were Sentry, and he took them on, twice. He was designed to do it.

Sentry. Last Civil War, whether that be 6 or 20.
Yea I said Day one he been taking it to heavy hitters and he did. Though the fight was reconnt.

Namor took it to herc recently, Ba'al is rediculously powerful , not only a heavy hitter but a magic user.

No inorder for you to be designed to take on certain type of character you have to bee doing it sinces or early on in your creation/development. Niether of which herc falls under.

He neevr fought sentry in the last civil war.........

Wolverine2006
Wolverine is definitely not the most powerful comic book character there is, but he would be extremely effective against Herc. And there really isn't anything Herc could do to Wolverine.

Blanket
Yea I said Day one he been taking it to heavy hitters and he did. Though the fight was reconnt.

Namor took it to herc recently, Ba'al is rediculously powerful , not only a heavy hitter but a magic user.

No inorder for you to be designed to take on certain type of character you have to bee doing it sinces or early on in your creation/development. Niether of which herc falls under.

He neevr fought sentry in the last civil war......... He got KO'ed by glancing blow.
The fight was retconned, but that was not in mind when he was designed. I'm completely not serious, but you're contradicting yourself in the same post you 'explained' the very same thing to me in.

Namor does what he pleases, except when he doesn't, and that's when he fights Wolverine. Also, not that I recall...
Ba'al is probably on Herc's level...

Sentry was secretly created before Herc, and it was always Stan Lee's intention for Herc to be created to show the man the ropes. He was anti-Sentry but then grew into a lovable char.

Look again.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine is definitely not the most powerful comic book character there is, but he would be extremely effective against Herc. And there really isn't anything Herc could do to Wolverine. He could bring a deer to the fight and have it KO Wolverine.

jalek moye
Wolverine is definitely not the most powerful comic book character there is, but he would be extremely effective against Herc. And there really isn't anything Herc could do to Wolverine.
don't kid your self he can knock Wolverine out, and can block his claws with his mace.

Now him doing it and actually winning is something different, but don't say there is nothing Hercules can do to Wolverine

Battlehammer
He got KO'ed by glancing blow.
The fight was retconned, but that was not in mind when he was designed. I'm completely not serious, but you're contradicting yourself in the same post you 'explained' the very same thing to me in.

Namor does what he pleases, except when he doesn't, and that's when he fights Wolverine. Also, not that I recall...
Ba'al is probably on Herc's level...

Sentry was secretly created before Herc, and it was always Stan Lee's intention for Herc to be created to show the man the ropes. He was anti-Sentry but then grew into it.

Look again.
He Ko Wendigo who a heavy hitter. Actaully he first got thrown to the ground with the force of a moutain is what was stated if I recall correctly. Even prior to his ehaling factor he was able to give bricks all hell.

Namor been getting his ass handed by wolverien sinces one of wolverien first corss over were namor admitted he could not take a non mind controlled wolverine. Herc and Namor fought few issue ago they ended in a stalemate I believe.
Ba'al would likly beat Herc to be honest, he had powerful range abilities as well as being powerful brick.

you just made that shit up.

what issue, and again how can herc be designed to take a character that was created decades after him? and the fact herc even after his deveoplment did not fight individuals like sentry nor was he created to take on such characters.

I should have known , your just ****ing with me lol

Blanket
Originally posted by Mindset
He could bring a deer to the fight and have it KO Wolverine. Deers were designed to take on characters like Wolverine.

Battlehammer
don't kid your self he can knock Wolverine out, and can block his claws with his mace.

are you sure his mace can? I recall it made out of titanium. It no like Thor hammer it much less durable and powerful.

Badabing
Deers were designed to take on characters like Wolverine. crylaugh

Mindset
Deers were designed to take on characters like Wolverine. laughing out loud

Battlehammer
eek! laughing out loud

psycho gundam
i hope you're laughing at "deers" being used.

Wolverine2006
He could bring a deer to the fight and have it KO Wolverine.

what a lame example. that deer didnt even ko wolverine, it just kicked him in the face. joking around is cool and everything, but on a serious debating level Wolverine would own Herc.

Blanket
He Ko Wendigo who a heavy hitter. Actaully he first got thrown to the ground with the force of a moutain is what was stated if I recall correctly. Even prior to his ehaling factor he was able to give bricks all hell.

Namor been getting his ass handed by wolverien sinces one of wolverien first corss over were namor admitted he could not take a non mind controlled wolverine. Herc and Namor fought few issue ago they ended in a stalemate I believe.
Ba'al would likly beat Herc to be honest, he had powerful range abilities as well as being powerful brick.

you just made that shit up.

what issue, and again how can herc be designed to take a character that was created decades after him? and the fact herc even after his deveoplment did not fight individuals like sentry nor was he created to take on such characters. Wendigo is probably like Herc...

Admission. That's probably in character for Namor...

Ba'al likely has feats to back that up...

You are a master of observation...

It probably wasn't in Civil War 6...

Battlehammer
i hope you're laughing at "deers" being used.
what else would I be laughing at........

your post makes little senses.

Mindset
what a lame example. that deer didnt even ko wolverine, it just kicked him in the face. joking around is cool and everything, but on a serious debating level Wolverine would own Herc. Wolverine was likely on the brink of going into a coma.

Battlehammer
Wendigo is probably like Herc...

This is going no were.

Blanket
This is going no were. Concession accepted.

psycho gundam
what else would I be laughing at........

your post makes little senses .

ok

Wolverine2006
Wolverine was likely on the brink of going into a coma.

glare

Battlehammer
Wendigo is probably like Herc...

Wendigo did better vs hulk then herc ever did.

He said it to himself, and it was namor comic dont give me that crap.

Your a master of sarcasm

Your sure not, because I really dont want to waste my time to find out you were full of shit.

Battlehammer
ok
still dotn get your point. why would it matter if he said deer or deers.

It a nice little joke and all, but maybe people should read the issue inwhich the event occured for actaul context.

jalek moye
are you sure his mace can? I recall it made out of titanium. It no like Thor hammer it much less durable and powerful.

Well it's made of pure Adamantime a metal made by Hephastus, its supposed to be just as durable as Mjolnir.

Battlehammer
Well it's made of pure Adamantime a metal made by Hephastus, its supposed to be just as durable as Mjolnir if not more
it made out of pure adamatine? were was this stated? hasent it be broken a few times......

Mindset
Adamantine?

Battlehammer
Adamantine?
it a type of metal used by the gods, it differs from adamatium. They normally inbue adamatine with metal, which if not mistaken is what Thors hammers made of.

psycho gundam
it's what adamantium was based on. the devine metal of the gods of olympus.

which if not mistaken is what Thors hammers made of.
that would be uru, a stone like material rivaling adamantine which only occurs in the world within asgard occupied by the dwarvs and rock trolls.

Mindset
I meant it in reply to the person above you who put adamatime.

Blanket
Wendigo did better vs hulk then herc ever did.

He said it to himself, and it was namor comic dont give me that crap.

Your a master of sarcasm

Your sure not, because I really dont want to waste my time to find out you were full of shit. Seriously capt? Every damn time you argue with me I'm not being serious... did you think today was different?

But seriously, admission is bullshit for Namor. It's like Doom crying, it doesn't happen. And like I already said, the Herc vs Sentry in Civil War 'Last issue' was a panel long.

Also, all this 'designed' crap is dumb. What Wolverine was designed to be was a character for Hulk to fight, and the creators found out that Wolverine pushes weight, so... here we have yellow spandex everywhere.

Battlehammer
Seriously capt? Every damn time you argue with me I'm not being serious... did you think today was different?

But seriously, admission is bullshit for Namor. It's like Doom crying, it doesn't happen. And like I already said, the Herc vs Sentry in Civil War 'Last issue' was a panel long.

Also, all this 'designed' crap is dumb. What Wolverine was designed to be was a character for Hulk to fight, and the creators found out that Wolverine pushes weight, so... here we have yellow spandex everywhere.
No lol dident I mention that already. though i also have not debate with you in quite some time lol.

not to surprize msot of the fights in civil war were a pannel long.

lol

on a side note did you see that youtube video of the two guys knokcing eachother out it was rediculous.

Blanket
No lol dident I mention that already. though i also have not debate with you in quite some time lol.

not to surprize msot of the fights in civil war were a pannel long.

lol

on a side note did you see that youtube video of the two guys knokcing eachother out it was rediculous. Ya... I saw it a couple months ago.

Battlehammer
Ya... I saw it a couple months ago.
dam I randomly saw it looking up ryan couture fights. cant believe that even happened.

how you been by the way, havent seen you on MSN in a while, actaully I havent seen anyone but jason on it for a while.

also why you get ridd of charmander for your name.

Mindset
Why were you looking up Ryan Couture fights.

Lose a bet?

Blanket
dam I randomly saw it looking up ryan couture fights. cant believe that even happened.

how you been by the way, havent seen you on MSN in a while, actaully I havent seen anyone but jason on it for a while.

also why you get ridd of charmander for your name. I don't even think you're on my MSN... but ya, good, I'm good.

Because Micheal Jackson died.

Battlehammer
Why were you looking up Ryan Couture fights.

Lose a bet?

I saw an article about him on MMA WEEKLY and wanted to see if he was any good.

I did but not about Ryan.

Battlehammer
I don't even think you're on my MSN... but ya, good, I'm good.

Because Micheal Jackson died.
really I just signed on. thats good.

lol so you switch your name to blanket laughing

Blanket
really I just signed on. thats good.

lol so you switch your name to blanket laughing I'm not signed in.

Yes.

Battlehammer
I'm not signed in.

Yes.
I know. badaing always away, so cresh.I see jason on quite a bit and steve signs in and out over and over again lol.

lol you a fan.

Badabing
I know. badaing always away, so cresh.I see jason on quite a bit and steve signs in and out over and over again lol.

lol you a fan. uhuh

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing
uhuh
your away right now stick out tongue

Blanket

lol you a fan. k

He's dead.

Battlehammer
k

He's dead.
k

I know were you a fan I ment.

Blanket
k

I know were you a fan I ment. k

k

-Pr-
....did you really just pull the god card........Ares is full god and he utter garbage.........

being a god is simply a title, people put far to much stock into it.

i'm not playing the "god card" as you put it. it is a legitimate part of his powerset, being the son of zeus and all. it's like thor being the son of odin.

current herc has the feats to back up spanking sentry, imo.

Battlehammer
i'm not playing the "god card" as you put it. it is a legitimate part of his powerset, being the son of zeus and all. it's like thor being the son of odin.

current herc has the feats to back up spanking sentry, imo.
Saying he a god, as if that makes him win...is kinda pull the card. Title of god is nothing more then a name. Ares for one is not very tough and he a full God. Wolverine with out a doubt would take him the majority Ares not Herc.

I not so sure that is such a great feats. Sentry jobbed. He either godlike or jobbs like crazy. He kinda one of thoses character if you beat him it mean little becuase he jobbs all the time and if you loses to him it like well there godlike sentry. He either god like or jobbing.

I mean Sentry utilazed his powers he should destroy Herc. I like Herc a lot he my favorite heavy hitter, but in a forum match he should get utterly stomp by Sentry. Hell even slugging it out and not ultalizing his ability he went Toe to Toe with WWH at his maddest for a long while, but could not take Herc? Herc could beat up by a far less mad WWH true he did not fight back, but he look terriable after a few short shots, Sentry had Hulk at a stalemate for quite a while in a slugg fest.

also did sentry even get hurt? Herc just kinda grabbed his cape and throw him.

I am still on the fence with this one. Either way niether goes down like a chump and a fight I like to see in the comics, it be epic. Both are going to get bloody and beat on.

jalek moye

also did sentry even get hurt? Herc just kinda grabbed his cape and throw him.

That shot to the balls hurt him

Kris Blaze

lol, so true.

Battlehammer
That shot to the balls hurt him
oh yea lol hahahahaha, that was funny. God him an Gargan are the two of the biggest jobbers. At least Sentry has very good showings as well, but if they keep this up there going to make high tier version of gargan

-Pr-
Saying he a god, as if that makes him win...is kinda pull the card. Title of god is nothing more then a name. Ares for one is not very tough and he a full God. Wolverine with out a doubt would take him the majority Ares not Herc.

that's not what i said at all. we all know how powerful zeus is. the fact that hercules is his son does insinuate that he is pretty powerful. plus, his history is pretty impressive too.

i disagree. there can be a middle ground, and i think that's where sentry was when herc clobbered him.

his atlas feat alone shows massive strength. there are plenty of feats (as you know) from his incredible series alone that make him seem a lot more impressive than someone who would get stomped on.

see, that's ABC logic. stick out tongue

he hit sentry more than sentry hit him. and he used venom to bludgeon him too, which was awesome.

Battlehammer

He was originally conceived as a Hulk villain, he KO Wendigo in his first appearances and has consistently fought and done extremely well vs Bricks like characters, he is an ant-brick since his creation and since his complete character development has become even more effective vs Brick type.

/B]
He beats all street level martial artist, because he posses superhuman physical stats in ever area, has magnitude durability, insane healing factor that gives him crazy damage soak, posses adamatium skeleton that make breaking his bones impossible which is a great advantage in a fight, he also posses Adamatium claws which can cut through anything and grants him great reach advantage while maintain a lower center of gravity and being a small target to hit being only 5 foot 3 inches, and then he has far more training by better master then almost all if not all street level martial artists and also posses decades more experience fighting then almost if not all street level martial artists.

Not a single person said this unless the battle field was that of a woods or something that provided cover all around. Asside from that stealth would do nothing for him, and agility, reflex, speed and damage soak would be his assist, but this would have to be one piss more energy manipulator. Mostly you just made that up, in sad attempt to discredit defenders of wolverine.

Again no one has said this. He resistant, because the his mind has been shatter so many times that it is jumble mess, plus due to these trauma his body has created scar tissue that act as mental barriers from his own mind as well as those attempt to enter his mind shown on panel, as well as animalistic side that makes entering his mind even more difficult again shown on panel, he also posses a extremely strong will which cause certain types of telepathic assault mainly body possession extremely difficult as shown on panel and last but not least he posses level 9 psi blocker given to him by Professor X which again was state on panel.

I doubt anyone even said this, and context would be nice, such as which speedster, because it would not matter as many Wolverines supporters will be more then willing to admit if that speedster is simply to fast for his superhuman reflexes to hit, then being able to end the fight in a single shot would not matter not at all. Now assuming it was a speedster he could tag, then it would be his damage soak, tactical prowess's, senses and reflexes to over his ability to end the fight or severally weaken his opponent in a hit.

That utter bullshit to pretend the majority believes this. Hell here to examples for you srank believes Spider-man beats Wolverine 9/10 and and I believe depending on the scenario either one could take it 6/10, but I guess Spider-man must have cosmic level durability right. rolleyes:

Again more false garbage. In a forum battle Hulk beat Wolverine ever single time. Many character below the levels mention that people him the majority lets just name a few Omega Red, Venom, Carnage, Sabre-tooth, Daken, Gorgon, Sand man and hell even Punisher with some prep ect.

Superman could easily kill Wolverine by throwing him in the so, heat ray him untill he stops healing, throw him into the middle of space ect.

Silver Surfer could just turn him into anything he wants to simply kill him, throw him in the sun ect.

Battlehammer
that's not what i said at all. we all know how powerful zeus is. the fact that hercules is his son does insinuate that he is pretty powerful. plus, his history is pretty impressive too.

But just because your a god might mean you very strong, durable and immortal in a senses, but it not a reason for someone to win, though many people on the boards arguments tend to be "he a god, he wins" (not referring to you, jsut in general).

Wolverine has the title of Hand of God and the eternal warrior, it just a title.

i disagree. there can be a middle ground, and i think that's where sentry was when herc clobbered him.

I do when it terms of forum battles. It fine for the comic, it not pis or anything, but in a forum battle with Sentry using his full powers he should stomp Herc. Though in comics that was acceptable because Sentry does that all the time, and his cis and inexperience allow for him to make such foolish mistake. That's hardly reason for him to beat wolverine, him and sentry are not the same person nor is this in a comic, nor is wolverine inexperience or allows his cis to make stupid choices such as sentry.

his atlas feat alone shows massive strength. there are plenty of feats (as you know)
That atlas feat was him retelling an event that occured off panel. In mythology he was said to have lifted it, but in truth Athena was the one holding the vast majority of the weight with one hand no less.

from his incredible series alone that make him seem a lot more impressive than someone who would get stomped on.

I am referring to a forum battle, he get stomp Sentry feats out weight herc the good ones, his speed is vastly higher, so is his durability ect. However in a comic with cis, inexperienced and constant jobber of Sentry it is not a surprise that it occurred nor do i consider it PIS, but nor do I believe that would have occur in a forum match.

see, that's ABC logic. stick out tongue

lol

he hit sentry more than sentry hit him. and he used venom to bludgeon him too, which was awesome.
I know, there good old Sentry again not utilizing or using his abilities or powers. That dude powers fluctuate more so then any character it seems, but given his mental state and abilities it actual part of his character as stupid as it sounds. Gargan well he just Venom version of the Rhino though it not surprizing Scorpion was a bad ass when he first came on the scene, but like most of spiderman villains he suffers from mental retardation.

SamZED
How many times should Wolverine kick Herc's ass in comics for this thread to get closed?

jalek moye
Originally posted by SamZED
How many times should Wolverine kick Herc's ass in comics for this thread to get closed?

Even if he wins he is not kicking Hercs ass

SamZED
Even if he wins he is not kicking Hercs ass Why not? He has the speed and the means to kill Herc?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>