Darth Talon vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Advent
Combatants: Darth Talon, Hand of the One Sith Empire vs. Asajj Ventress, Dark Acolyte.

Setting: Mos Eisley Starport, Tatooine.

Rules: What rules?

I figured since both of these fighters share many similar qualities, they'd be a good match for each other to duel to the death. Both are bald, alien, acrobatic, slim, skilled, tattooed, dark-sided females. With that being said, FIGHT!

Major Valerian
This one's a good one. I'll have to think harder about this one.

SIDIOUS 66
I say Ventress takes this with some difficulty. Her TK was pretty impressive. She was skilled enough with a lightsaber to outduel Master Fisto (who was able to outduel Grievous), and take on both Anakin and Obi Wan at the same time.

I admitt, I don't know much about Darth Talon. Can someone list some of her feats?

Edit: I just Wookieepia'd Talon, and she seems to have the advantage of sith lightning. She seems pretty bad ass, so this may be a very good fight.

Mr Omiverseria
I think the evidence is stacked heavily in Asajj's favour personally. I'm not sure I'd even call it that close a fight.

Profligate
Originally posted by Mr Omiverseria
I think the evidence is stacked heavily in Asajj's favour personally. I'm not sure I'd even call it that close a fight.

WRONG

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Profligate
WRONG How so? Ventress does have more to her name.

Lord Lucien
Yeah but Talon was hotter. It's the classic Revan Syndrome. If the character looks cooler/hotter, than no matter their ambiguity or lack of details, they still have them.

Slash_KMC
Revan isn't number one because of how cool he looks, it's because of his awesome feats. Like doing Bastila.

truejedi
doing Bastilla AND Juhani. And the blue girl. Don't sell Revan short, or he'll do your girlfriend for revenge.

Lord Lucien
Anyone else consider the idea that behind Revan's mask is the face of Chuck Norris? Next time I play KotOR I'm naming my character Chuck.

Profligate
There's a skin mod for exactly that.

Advent
Get back on-topic, please.

Profligate
Jawohl. Bandon stomps.

mattatom
Originally posted by Profligate
Jawohl. Bandon stomps. QFT.

Advent
Reported for off-topic posting.

Profligate
Talon srs

mattatom
Originally posted by Advent
Reported for off-topic posting. Reported for reporting.
Oh and Talon wins after a long battle.

Major Valerian
Just how powerful is Talon? I don't know that much about her, I only know she's good.

Red Nemesis
laughing out loud

I'm tempted to go with Asajj here. Why is everybody going with Talon?

mattatom
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
laughing out loud

I'm tempted to go with Asajj here. Why is everybody going with Talon? She's a badass Aayla Secura...

I would

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
laughing out loud

I'm tempted to go with Asajj here. Why is everybody going with Talon? I already explained that. Hot chick>>ugly chick every time. That's why Padme is the most powerful female Sith in galactic history.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I already explained that. Hot chick>>ugly chick every time. That's why Padme is the most powerful female Sith in galactic history. Leia??

Lord Lucien
Eh. She was alright. Carrie Fisher was cute in ANH, but even her bikini scene in RotJ couldn't mask the fact that she was aging.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Eh. She was alright. Carrie Fisher was cute in ANH, but even her bikini scene in RotJ couldn't mask the fact that she was aging.

Lol...

George Lucas would disagree.

Lord Lucien
Bah. Lucas likes Jar Jar, so his taste doesn't count for much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.