Namor: MutantKind's New King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Now That Emma got Namor to protect Mutants... will the King of Atlantis be the King Of Mutants... will tat happen? Wat will the pros and cons be

-Pr-
Originally posted by joesha28
Now That Emma got Namor to protect Mutants... will the King of Atlantis be the King Of Mutants... will tat happen? Wat will the pros and cons be

he won't be. cyclops is still in charge, and he has emma's support. i doubt namor would want that position anyway...

joesha28
Yes... but now he is the most powerful of them all... he is the protector of mutants now.

-Pr-
Originally posted by joesha28
Yes... but now he is the most powerful of them all... he is the protector of mutants now.

i dunno if i would go that far, but that's just me.

SevenShackles
namor is just a new person to call on when the shit hits the fan as it always seems to do every now and again. he has no position of authority within the mutant community.

Phantom Zone
Yeah Namor is more like a strong allie. Calling him King is stretching. Namors business is to defend Atlanteaneans.

HueyFreeman
Namor will always protect his people. Scott will have to be careful though, Namor would easily tell him to go **** himself if he doesn't agree with his methods.

Kris Blaze
Namor's a very strong ally, considering he has thousands upon thousands of people with class 30-60 strenght (ish?) and a lot of warrior training.

Alpha Centauri
..."Imperius Rex", though?

Seriously, Namor? Not "CHARGE!" or anything?

-AC

Parasiteenergy
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Namor will always protect his people. Scott will have to be careful though, Namor would easily tell him to go **** himself if he doesn't agree with his methods.

And Scott wouldn't do the same to Namor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.