Exodus vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Match set and GO!

The Nuul
End fight, Exodus fcks with his head, Sentry would be so screwed up.

bbrem123
when has sentry been mindraped?...cant recall...only time i remember was when doom did some head magic to him...then iron man told him to stop before sentry killed him

Warlord
Yeah we saw how easily Emma played with his mind. She only got there because she has created a white room with his help the first time and she only could affect him for seconds (with his good persona actually cooperating) in utopia.

Exodus dies

Mshinu
Exodus is one tough bastard but powervise Sentry is above him. At his best Sentry wins, anything less is going to result in Exodus stomping him a hundered ways.

Warlord
The only way I see Exodus wining is by using some of his power leching abilities..If he still has them

Ambient
Doubt Exodus could contain that much energies, i know he was able to leech off some from both Cable and X-man but did'nt look it much..

AlmightyKfish
Even w/o leeching, Exodus is going to be damn difficult for Sentry to take out. With his TK he was literally crushing Genosha, and more recently collapsed a mountain with Tk easily...

Survivor19
Mountain is no big feat, Psylocke could do that much.
Sentry wins, but that is not 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.