Wonder Woman/Gladiator vs Thor/Superman vs Super Nova/Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
cool mad wink

The Nuul
2 all day and night.

D_Dude1210
I dunno, Super Nova took on the whole of the Avengers (Thor included) and Count Nefaria took it to Thor as well. I say Team 3.

guy222
T 3

Warlord
Yeah Team 3 sounds good

guy222
thumb up

Konton
Team 3 barely edges out Team 1 for me.

Blanket
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I dunno, Super Nova took on the whole of the Avengers (Thor included) and Count Nefaria took it to Thor as well. I say Team 3. Was that the time that Thor and Firelord stared at him the whole time?

dmills
Team 3 stomps the field. Super Nova might solo.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Blanket
Was that the time that Thor and Firelord stared at him the whole time?

I think I saw SN take several direct Mjolnir hits in that issue (to little effect). Can't remember tho, that was a loooong time ago. stick out tongue

Blanket
I think I saw SN take several direct Mjolnir hits in that issue (to little effect). Can't remember tho, that was a loooong time ago. stick out tongue I remember reading it, and either Thor or Firelord, or both were just flying around being pulled into his lustrous eyes.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Blanket
I remember reading it, and either Thor or Firelord, or both were just flying around being pulled into his lustrous eyes.

I seem to recall a few hammer strikes by Thor just bouncing off. I remember him tripping and hurting himself, too. Lol. Like I said, too long ago for me to actually make any kind of argument for SN. stick out tongue

Sasaraixx
Team 3.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I dunno, Super Nova took on the whole of the Avengers (Thor included) and Count Nefaria took it to Thor as well. I say Team 3.

I seem to recall a few hammer strikes by Thor just bouncing off. I remember him tripping and hurting himself, too. Lol. Like I said, too long ago for me to actually make any kind of argument for SN. stick out tongue

Thor didn't do anything the entire time. The most he did was bump into him with his shoulder knocking Super Nova's ass over, when the strong men (Wonder Man, Thing etc.) failed to topple him over. Other than that, he didn't anything besides float there. That's what happens when you have a character like Thor stronger than his entire time put together (Been said multiple times by the way.).

guysangel
Super Nova/Count

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's the most powerful on the field, but if I had to pick the strongest, I'd be Nefaria (Barely above Thor or Superman to matter really though.). Still in general Team 1 wins.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I meant Team 2 wins in my previous post. Just noticed that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I meant Team 2 wins in my previous post. Just noticed that. It's too late you already turned your back on Thor. He will never forgive this treasonous post.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's too late you already turned your back on Thor. He will never forgive this treasonous post.

sad

But.....I...am.....Thor.

Look at my sig.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
sad

But.....I...am.....Thor.

Look at my sig. You are an alternate reality Thor. The one Hyperion killed in Exiles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.