Blade vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Blade arrives in L.A. hunting a vampire clan. At the same time a Predator also arrives in L.A. looking for worthy prey. The Predator sees Blade in action and decides he'd be an excellent trophy.

Blade has his usual arsenal from the movies. He is completely unaware of the Predator (at least at first). The Predator has his arsenal from the first two movies and (keeping with their normal M.O.) will observe Blade before deciding when to strike.

There will be no interference from any government spec. ops. teams.

Can the Daywalker survive or will his skull wind up on a trophy rack?

Rogue Jedi
Uh, yeah, easily.

Juk3n
Blade > Dutch > Danny Glover

Logic ftw! eek!

Rogue Jedi
If Pred gets his hands on Blade, Blade is in trouble, but really, Blade is too damn fast for Pred.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If Pred gets his hands on Blade, Blade is in trouble, but really, Blade is too damn fast for Pred.

Blade may not be all that much weaker than a Predator. He just about matched Nomak in strength; that dude was insanely strong.

Darth Martin
This has been done before. If it's a Yautja of atleast decent stature, it should win.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Martin
This has been done before.

I checked the search and nothing came up.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
If it's a Yautja of atleast decent stature, it should win.

That sounds right to me.

EvilAngel
I haven't seen a blade movie in awhile but i don't recall him using any special metals.

If i'm right then i think Predator takes it. I mean, Blade is a great vampire killer, but it took seasoned veterans time and the loss of squad members to work out about the Predator, for example it's cloaking devices etc.

Plus Predator's weapons cuts blade's in half. So i'm thinking Predator net's Blade, end of story. Or something like that.

Robtard
Blade is a shit-load faster than the Predator, is likely just as strong; his weapons can kill the Predator.

Only edge the Predator has is the cloaking ability; I don't think that will be enough to counter Blade.

Darth Martin
Blade is faster and atleast as strong as a Yautja, granted, but they're tougher, have better weaponry, more durable metals, and stealth.

Originally posted by chilled monkey
I checked the search and nothing came up. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=503138& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Blade+vs+Predator%29+foru
mid%3A102

BruceSkywalker
Blade stomps

Placidity
Um why hasn't anyone mentioned the plasma cannon? Or is it not in play?

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
Um why hasn't anyone mentioned the plasma cannon? Or is it not in play?

Because that slow-as-shit gun has trouble hitting humans on the move, it's not likely going to hit Blade.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Robtard
Blade is a shit-load faster than the Predator, is likely just as strong; his weapons can kill the Predator.

Only edge the Predator has is the cloaking ability; I don't think that will be enough to counter Blade.

I won't disagree Blade is faster, but is he fast enough. By that i mean, these predators travel from world to world hunting, all the time. With all their darks, and net and other various weapons i think they would be prepared to kill Blade.

And as i said before, i don't see what Blade would do if he got netted which doesn't seem entirely unlikely due to the fact predator is near invisible.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
Because that slow-as-shit gun has trouble hitting humans on the move, it's not likely going to hit Blade.

Right. Actually, it has taken a few very experienced men.

Blade isn't aware of the Predator, but Predator has him in his sights. Unless Blade has the Spider-sense, he will get hit if the Predator decides to use it.

Also, if Blade decides to engage in some sort of sword/close-up fight, which is a definite possibility, the Plasma cannon will blow his head off.

Darth Martin
The Predator's weapons would go through Blade's sword with ease. I seem to remember Nomak breaking it. Blade should be able to dodge the cannon seeing how he can bullets.

In H2H, a healthy Blade should actually wreck the Yautja. I just don't see it happening if weapons are involved.

Also, what's Blade carrying here? His dual USP's? Mac-10? Shotgun? None of that is going to blow the Yautja away by any means. How's Blade going to get past the cloak anyhow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.