Thanos Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
How Far does he make it.

1. Apoc
2. Nate Grey
3. Sentry
4. Mephisto
5. Hyperstorm
6. Mangog
7. Onslaught
8. Dormammu
9. Darkseid
10. Tenebrous

Can he clear it?

SoulDevourer
ouch

do he get a cube or somethin?

Mshinu
Not sure about 4, but probably stop at 5.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
ouch

do he get a cube or somethin?

No Cube

KuRuPT Thanosi
Makes it to 6 or 7

Kris Blaze
4 and 5 are maybes, 6 and 7 are definite stops.

Nihilist

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
No Cube lol then this spite he gets to #5 at most, Hyperstorm puts him down HARD laughing out loud

SouthSpawn
lol then this spite he gets to #5 at most, Hyperstorm puts him down HARD laughing out loud

Not really spite, because a few people think he will get at 7.
So it's not spite when there are several people who agree that he clears at least half of it.

Priest
Not getting past Mephisto.

Nihilist
lol then this spite he gets to #5 at most, Hyperstorm puts him down HARD laughing out loud Hyperbole has no feats that put him above Thanos, all he did was beat the FF and Doom the rest is just potential/hype.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Priest
Not getting past Mephisto.

Mephisto's got a good couple of losses on his side though. Getting taken out by Thor, Loki and Surfer in his own realm. Loki kinda cheated, but still, beat him!

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hyperbole has no feats that put him above Thanos, all he did was beat the FF and Doom the rest is just potential/hype. wut...and HOW did he defeat them? he use TIME manip, whats Thanos gonna do against that

btw potential counts (if i can find his bio sad) cuz forum rules say no PIS in vs fight

"all he did" defeat Doom? the same Doom that Thanos cant do shit against (Thanos cant break thru Dooms forcefeild even Galactus blasts have no effect)

serously this spite

btw Mangog & Onslaugt also spite laughing out loud

Nihilist
wut...and HOW did he defeat them? he used TIME manip whats Thanos gonna do against that

btw potential counts (if i can find his bio sad) cuz forum rules say no PIS in vs fight

"all he did" defeat Doom? the same Doom that Thanos cant do shit against (thanos cant break thru Dooms forcefeild even Galactus blasts have no effect)

serously this spite

mangog & onslaugt also spite btw LMFAO.....seriously.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
LMFAO.....seriously.

There's nothing on his first sentence though.

Time manipulation takes Thanos down.

xJLxKing
Magog stops him!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
There's nothing on his first sentence though.

Time manipulation takes Thanos down.

How does time manipulation take Thanos down? When has it taken him down in the past?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Magog stops him!

The same Mangog that a weaker Thanos clone made him do his bidding? I agree Mangog would be tough but again Thanos is no Thor and could do possibly deal with him. Thanos is not only strong and brickish he also has the versatility advantage and brains advantage over Mangog. In fact, he makes it to Onslaught big grin

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The same Mangog that a weaker Thanos clone made him do his bidding? I agree Mangog would be tough but again Thanos is no Thor and could do possibly deal with him. Thanos is not only strong and brickish he also has the versatility advantage and brains advantage over Mangog. In fact, he makes it to Onslaught big grin
Opps, I though this is Magog

Bouboumaster
Stop at 8, then, Dormamu, for pure dickiness, throw Darkseid to Thanos, and Thanos beat his ass.

Thanos beat everyone but:
Mephisto if it's in his realms
Dormammu, who stomp him
Tenebrous, who stomp him

Onslaught, on paper, should lay the smackdown to Thanos, but what he showed in his saga was all but impressive. Beaten by Hulk? Really?

SouthSpawn
Anyone else.

Thoughts?

Naija boy
stops at 4 or 7. im not sure how powerful hyperstorm is though. thanos might stop there as well

KuRuPT Thanosi
How does Mephisto beat him when he's lost to weaker in his own realm? Mangog would be tough but I think he edges by him. He stops at onslaught

horrorwolf
He potentially could stop at 7 - but cis jobbing would probably get him further.

Konton

Naija boy
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How does Mephisto beat him when he's lost to weaker in his own realm? Mangog would be tough but I think he edges by him. He stops at onslaught

True but at his best he has also given Galactus a run for his money in his realm. Heck in that fight they were wrecking galaxies. Thats why i said 4 or 7. if its meph at his very best then thanos goes down. otherwise thanos wins and then gets to 7.

dmills
With no CIS he gets stopped at 4.

spawnwest
He stops at 1

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Naija boy
True but at his best he has also given Galactus a run for his money in his realm. Heck in that fight they were wrecking galaxies. Thats why i said 4 or 7. if its meph at his very best then thanos goes down. otherwise thanos wins and then gets to 7.

I agree totally Naija thumb up

I guess I'm saying.. the average showings of Mephisto and how he's usually protrayed, imo gets beat by Thanos. I agree though at his best in his realm, that is another matter.

shokosugi
prob. stops at 7. definitely stops at 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.