The Maestro vs Juggernaut and WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
the fights been in progress for 5 min and Maestro's really really mad. Maestro cant lose due to bfr.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
the fights been in progress for 5 min and Maestro's really really mad. Maestro cant lose due to bfr.

Team for the win 10/10

nicamarvin
lets look at this way ok... if the fight is in a small Indestructable adamantium cube, Juggernaut will eventually win because he is astrong as those guys, BUT he will never tire and those guys wont hurt him.....so Juggernaut FTW

Bouboumaster
Hulk soloes.
Juggernaut Soloes.

quanchi112
WW Hulk solos.

guy222
maestro loses

The Nuul
Either solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Either solos. I don't see Juggernaut taking out the Maestro.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk soloes.
Juggernaut Soloes.

KingD19
Well, it can be easily argued that WWH is stronger than Maestro, since Maestro didn't really show much.

Juggernaut went toe to toe with WWH, and had to be BFR'd, otherwise WWH was going to lose that fight.

Either Jugghead or the Jolly Green War Monger(WWH) solo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, it can be easily argued that WWH is stronger than Maestro, since Maestro didn't really show much.

Juggernaut went toe to toe with WWH, and had to be BFR'd, otherwise WWH was going to lose that fight.

Either Jugghead or the Jolly Green War Monger(WWH) solo. We don't know that Juggernaut would have won. I think WW Hulk could have beaten him but he happened to be in a hurry. Maestro showed how much higher than Hulk he was. He was more ruthless, stronger, and had 100 years more experience.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by quanchi112
We don't know that Juggernaut would have won. I think WW Hulk could have beaten him but he happened to be in a hurry. Maestro showed how much higher than Hulk he was. He was more ruthless, stronger, and had 100 years more experience.

That was Merged/Prof Hulk who Maestro outmatched. WWH is more powerful than Prof Hulk-and he has Juggy to help

Team 10/10-FACT!!!!

KingD19
True, but I bet if Maestro had fought WWH, WWH wouldn't have been the one in the neck brace.

As for the WWH/Juggs fight, I think Juggs would have taken it, he routinely fights guys and always gets the physical upper hand.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BUSTER1
That was Merged/Prof Hulk who Maestro outmatched. WWH is more powerful than Prof Hulk-and he has Juggy to help

Team 10/10-FACT!!!! Yes, I understand that. He had him beaten so badly though.

Both are definitely more powerful than Prof. Hulk. I see WW Hulk beating Maestro. I however see both Hulks here getting the better of Juggs. Team does win all 10.Originally posted by KingD19
True, but I bet if Maestro had fought WWH, WWH wouldn't have been the one in the neck brace.

As for the WWH/Juggs fight, I think Juggs would have taken it, he routinely fights guys and always gets the physical upper hand. I do agree that WW Hulk can beat Maestro.

vansonbee
No point comparing Masetro to World War Hulk.

Different alternate future.

WWH & Maestro will find a way to beat Juggernaut through brute/wits.

WWH > Maestro > Jugg

Team > Maetro

Nihilist
Hulk soloes.
Juggernaut Soloes.

BUSTER1
Is this Maestro vs WWH and Juggernaut or Maestro & WWh vs Juggy.
I thought it was the former-thats what my previous post was based on.

iceman24567
Originally posted by vansonbee

WWH > Maestro > Jugg

Team > Maetro They will find a way? Since they can't ko or kill Juggs i highly doubt they will just find a way from out of nowhere unless its bfr. Either person from the team can solo.

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee

WWH > Maestro > Jugg

Team > Maetro How will they beat Juggs?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
How will they beat Juggs? They will find a way eek!

SuperLuigi
how the hell will either of them beat maestro solo? juggernaut barely gets by much much weaker hulks. WWHulk can overpower Maestro either. I read that base Maestro is 200

nicamarvin
how the hell will either of them beat maestro solo? juggernaut barely gets by much much weaker hulks. WWHulk can overpower Maestro either. I read that base Maestro is 200 ...and Juggernaut is as stong as he needs to be.................he almost kill hulk before(stoped by redskull) and was wining a strenght match againts WWH(yeah that Hulk)....Hulk had to BFR him, Juggernaut had the upper hand on that fight, he landed 5 pounches and WWH 3 BUT WWH most powerful punches were doing NOTHING to juggernaut while Juggernaut's punches were making him bleed like a pig...

the fact is Juggernaut can not be put down with strenght alone...he will have WWH and Maestro's heads at the end of this fight...WHY? he never tires

iceman24567
I read that base Maestro is 200 Ridiculous

Bouboumaster
how the hell will either of them beat maestro solo? juggernaut barely gets by much much weaker hulks. WWHulk can overpower Maestro either. I read that base Maestro is 200

Maestro is Professor Hulk on steroids. A genius, but without fighting abilities and completly mad.
Green Scar is another personnality. A strategist with awesome strenght feat (like pulling techonic plates with his hands, one in each) and combat skill.

Green Scar beat the shit out of Maestro.

nicamarvin
Green Scar is another personnality. A strategist with awesome strenght feat (like pulling techonic plates with his hands, one in each) and combat skill.

you bet he is a strategist, he knew if he hang long enough with Juggernaut he would've eventually die, and as of strengt? he was being push back by Juggernaut,

Juggernaut is the better brick of this lot.....actually a brick killer, you will die if you trade punches with him

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by nicamarvin
...and Juggernaut is as stong as he needs to be.................he almost kill hulk before(stoped by redskull) and was wining a strenght match againts WWH(yeah that Hulk)....Hulk had to BFR him, Juggernaut had the upper hand on that fight, he landed 5 pounches and WWH 3 BUT WWH most powerful punches were doing NOTHING to juggernaut while Juggernaut's punches were making him bleed like a pig...

the fact is Juggernaut can not be put down with strenght alone...he will have WWH and Maestro's heads at the end of this fight...WHY? he never tires

shut up. juggernauts unstoppable momentum is moving hulk back is not winning a test of strength, hulk slowing him to a crawl is. and wwhulk threw juggernaut to win. it is very pointless to hit juggernaut since he cant be hurt. but take him off the ground with a hulk smash then his ass is getting hurled again.

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
They will find a way eek! Like the Lionel Richie song?

Ptr_Grifin
shut up. juggernauts unstoppable momentum is moving hulk back is not winning a test of strength, hulk slowing him to a crawl is. and wwhulk threw juggernaut to win. it is very pointless to hit juggernaut since he cant be hurt. but take him off the ground with a hulk smash then his ass is getting hurled again.

Juggernaut started pushing him back from a standstill, so it would be a test of strength. He isn't unstoppable unless he is in motion. So he was using his strength when he started to push Hulk back.

Master Court
lets look at this way ok... if the fight is in a small Indestructable adamantium cube, Juggernaut will eventually win because he is astrong as those guys, BUT he will never tire and those guys wont hurt him.....so Juggernaut FTW

You do know that in this fight WWHulk and Cain are on the same team, right?

...and Juggernaut is as stong as he needs to be.................he almost kill hulk before(stoped by redskull) and was wining a strenght match againts WWH(yeah that Hulk)....Hulk had to BFR him, Juggernaut had the upper hand on that fight, he landed 5 pounches and WWH 3 BUT WWH most powerful punches were doing NOTHING to juggernaut while Juggernaut's punches were making him bleed like a pig...

Hulk is as strong as he needs to be. And Juggernaut was in civilian clothes when he KO'd Prof Hulk. Prof Hulk barely fought back because he didn't know he was fighting the Juggernaut. And when WWHulk fought re-powered Juggernaut, Cain only scored 3 hits, WWHulk scored 2, one of which made Cain say "HNGH!". And making WWHulk bleed means nothing. He's just a bleeder. Thing and Sentry made him bleed as well. Figure that one out. And there's nothing to say Cain wasn't using momentum. For all we know, it could be his dirty little secret. But he did say "We've done this dance before, and I won." Since they've ever had a test-of-strength before, he couldn't possibly be referring to that. The only dance Juggernaut's consistently beat Hulk at is his momentum versus Hulk's strength.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut started pushing him back from a standstill, so it would be a test of strength. He isn't unstoppable unless he is in motion. So he was using his strength when he started to push Hulk back.

And then gained some momentum, as does usually happen when you move forward. Besides, Hulk was uninterested. Everywhere he went, he made it clear that he just wanted to grab his prisoners and leave. Like when he was beating up the FF, he started by telling them to just fork over Reed.

I read that base Maestro is 200

Ridiculous

No, I read that too. I also heard Maestro can shoot lightning from his ass and give virgin women screaming orgasms just by looking at them.

iceman24567
laughing

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Master Court
And then gained some momentum, as does usually happen when you move forward.

You keep trying, I can respect that. I've already proven to you it was a test of strength, not Juggernauts unstoppability vs. Hulks strength.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You keep trying, I can respect that. I've already proven to you it was a test of strength, not Juggernauts unstoppability vs. Hulks strength. We've already proven Hulk beat Juggernaut as quickly as he could. He wasn't there for an all out fight or for Juggs. He just got in the way of his goal and was quickly dismissed.

thanos-prime
Team

nicamarvin
We've already proven Hulk beat Juggernaut as quickly as he could. laughing it does not matter how strong hulk gets, he will never beat Juggernaut in a straight fight, he as always gets away with PIS or BFR......I have never seen Hulk hurt Juggernaut....have you?confused

quanchi112
laughing it does not matter how strong hulk gets, he will never beat Juggernaut in a straight fight, he as always gets away with PIS or BFR......I have never seen Hulk hurt Juggernaut....have you?confused War Hulk stopped him dead in his tracks. I also think WW Hulk could have beaten him up had he went all out on him.

Most writers don't screw with the enchantment but it has occurred. War Hulk is a prime example of throwing Juggernaut around like a joke.

KingD19
Yep, and War Hulk was boosted far beyond any levels thanks to Celestial Tech.

nicamarvin
War Hulk stopped him dead in his tracks.
Hulk WILL NEVER stop Juggernaut on his own......the proof is: you saw how Juggernaut was pushing Hulk around like a mile long?.....untill hulk saw no way of stoping him he used his PIS device, his Celestial tech, and thats when he was able to stop this Monster, otherwise Juggernaut would have mope the floor with him.....I call that PIS

I also think WW Hulk could have beaten him up had he went all out on him.
only on your WET dreams FANBOY.......let me tell you this again ok, Hulk will NEVER stop Juggernaut on his own..NEVER no matter how strong he gets, Juggernaut will always Push him around...

thanos-prime
Hulk WILL NEVER stop Juggernaut on his own......the proof is: you saw how Juggernaut was pushing Hulk around like a mile long?.....untill hulk saw no way of stoping him he used his PIS device, his Celestial tech, and thats when he was able to stop this Monster, otherwise Juggernaut would have mope the floor with him.....I call that PIS

only on your WET dreams FANBOY.......let me tell you this again ok, Hulk will NEVER stop Juggernaut on his own..NEVER no matter how strong he gets, Juggernaut will always Push him around... wasn't juggs floored by a shot to the stomach by prof hulk?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by thanos-prime
wasn't Hulk floored by a shot to the stomach by Batman?

shifty

Ptr_Grifin
He was knocked off his feet taken by surprise. As he was getting up, he was KO'd by the psychic backlash wave. The hit to the stomach didn't matter as Cain doesn't need air to survive or do things. The artist representation may have given off the idea that the hit messed with him, when it shouldn't have.

KingD19
wasn't juggs floored by a shot to the stomach by prof hulk?

Yet after Colossus tossed She-Hulk in front Prof. Hulk, he clocked him in the back of the head, and he was just fine.

So that means....Colossus>Juggernaut?

nicamarvin
wasn't juggs floored by a shot to the stomach by prof hulk? Never happened...the Frigging GOD BLAST, thors Most powerful, Deadliest Ultimate Weapon, DID not even scratch Juggernaut skin, not even that attack could take the wind out of Juggernaut, what makes you think a lousy punch from Hulk will do better, sincen when has Hulk hurt Juggernaut? anyways... confused Show me a scan where Juggs is KO and bleeding from a fight with Hulk laughing

geshien
Sorry kiddies, Juggs>Hulk.

quanchi112

only on your WET dreams FANBOY.......let me tell you this again ok, Hulk will NEVER stop Juggernaut on his own..NEVER no matter how strong he gets, Juggernaut will always Push him around... That's even worse for Juggs as he stopped his momentum after all that distance. You asked for an example and one was provided.

Why ask for examples if you call them pis? laughing out loud

WW Hulk dismissed him quite easily and still got to Xavier in time.

WB Hulk would annihilate Juggs imo.

h1a8
Shouldn't it be WW Hulk vs. Maestro and Juggs?
Or even Juggs vs. WW Hulk and Maestro (no bfr)?

Maestro is the weakest here

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Shouldn't it be WW Hulk vs. Maestro and Juggs?
Or even Juggs vs. WW Hulk and Maestro (no bfr)?

Maestro is the weakest here I think Juggs is personally.

Master Court
You keep trying, I can respect that. I've already proven to you it was a test of strength, not Juggernauts unstoppability vs. Hulks strength.

You never proved a f*cking thing.

Originally posted by geshien
Sorry kiddies, Juggs>Hulk.

Yeah, right. The only time Juggernaut's ever actually beaten Hulk was when Hulk wasn't really fighting back. The only thing Jugg's is greater than Hulk at is durability and (almost)unstoppable momentum.

geshien
Yeah, right. The only time Juggernaut's ever actually beaten Hulk was when Hulk wasn't really fighting back. The only thing Jugg's is greater than Hulk at is durability and (almost)unstoppable momentum.

"Yeah, right."

And when has Hulk ever actually beaten Juggernaut without aid or when Cain wasn't depowered?

Hulk doesn't have a damn thing over Juggernaut.

The only thing Hulk can equal Juggernaut in is healing.

We could debate strength potentials, but Juggernaut gets still gets the gold for Trion feats.

nicamarvin
I think Juggs is personally. you are so wrong FANBOY.....Hulk could never on his dream hurt Juggernaut, nor out muscle him, he never had, never will, show me a scan were he hurted him? or out muscle him? if all you have is a showing where Hulk had PIS Device!!! thats sad.....Juggernaut will always be the better brick

Strenght=Juggernaut>>Hulk(Juggernaut was pushing WWHulk back)

Durability= Juggernaut>>Hulk(took thor's God Blast without a scratch)

HealingFactor=Juggernaut=Hulk

Stamina= Juggernaut>>Hulk(Juggernaut is inmortal, Hulk is not)

quanchi112
you are so wrong FANBOY.....Hulk could never on his dream hurt Juggernaut, nor out muscle him, he never had, never will, show me a scan were he hurted him? or out muscle him? if all you have is a showing where Hulk had PIS Device!!! thats sad.....Juggernaut will always be the better brick

Strenght=Juggernaut>>Hulk(Juggernaut was pushing WWHulk back)

Durability= Juggernaut>>Hulk(took thor's God Blast without a scratch)

HealingFactor=Juggernaut=Hulk

Stamina= Juggernaut>>Hulk(Juggernaut is inmortal, Hulk is not) You can think whatever you want.

No, Juggs is not always the better brick. Hulk is only limited by his emotions and the strongest we saw him was WB Hulk. WW Hulk was enough to casually beat down Juggs once. He then returned with a new vigor and new confidence and was still easily matched and bfr'd.

Hulk is the strongest one there is. Look at how Onslaught manhandled Juggs while Onslaught Hulk broke his shell. Hulk's always been better than Juggs.

Juggs has him in durability and that's what makes him so formidable.

Onslaught Hulk, War Hulk, WW Hulk, WB Hulk, and Maestro all beat Juggs imo.

KingD19
You forgot to mention that Jean had to erase Hulk's mind and make him a mindless beast filled with nothing but rage, and it turned out that Onslaught let Hulk crack his armor so he could evolve.

As for Onslaught BFR'ing Juggernaut, you forgot to mention that he somehow pulled the Gem of Cytorrak from his body before he did so(even though the thing was supposed to be in space), so he was more than likely weakened.

WB Hulk was WWH taken to the edge, WWH beat down Imposternaut, who wasn't really all that impressive, and when he regained his full power, WWH knew that if the fight continued, he would've lost, so he BFR'd him, then left pretty quickly.

Onslaught Hulk= Help from Jean Grey(Might still lose)
WWH = Banner and Hulk working together(Loses to Juggs)
WBH = Probably BFR's
War Hulk = Celestial Tech(Loses)
Maestro = Amped by a century of gamma fallout(Still loses)

h1a8

Look at how Onslaught manhandled Juggs while Onslaught Hulk broke his shell.
That logic is flawed. Can you find it?

iceman24567
Omg why do you guys even read that guys posts.

Master Court
"Yeah, right."

And when has Hulk ever actually beaten Juggernaut without aid or when Cain wasn't depowered?

Hulk doesn't have a damn thing over Juggernaut.

The only thing Hulk can equal Juggernaut in is healing.

We could debate strength potentials, but Juggernaut gets still gets the gold for Trion feats.

First off, I don't hate Juggernaut. I'm not anti-Juggernaut. I never said Juggernaut sucks, that he's a jobber, or that he's far beneath Hulk.

That said, you know DAMN well that Trion Juggernaut was hardly Juggernaut at all. That's not Juggernaut's "strength potential". He had an outside power source. Like when Spider-Man was Captain Universe. That doesn't mean Spider-Man has the potential to orbit-punch Hulk. He only did it because of Captain Universe. However, when we saw Hulk bust open Onslaught, true it was with a little mind tampering, but it was still the Hulk's own body and own power. The TP merely let Hulk tap into it quicker. But since it's Hulk's own body and power, Savage Hulk has the potential to reach that strength. Technically, Savage Hulk could even reach World Breaker levels if he knew how. And World Breaker, by the way, sh*ts on anything Juggernaut has ever done outside Trion and other external amps. What has Juggernaut, strictly under his own power, ever done that could put him in Hulk's strength range?

Fact is, neither of these two have ever really been allowed to finish a fight. Except when Prof Hulk didn't know he was fighting Juggernaut and so he held back.

Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut. That's the way it is. Juggernaut is more durable than Hulk. That's that.

Besides that, they've never shown any significant advantage over the other except for their expertise.

quanchi112
You forgot to mention that Jean had to erase Hulk's mind and make him a mindless beast filled with nothing but rage, and it turned out that Onslaught let Hulk crack his armor so he could evolve.

As for Onslaught BFR'ing Juggernaut, you forgot to mention that he somehow pulled the Gem of Cytorrak from his body before he did so(even though the thing was supposed to be in space), so he was more than likely weakened.

WB Hulk was WWH taken to the edge, WWH beat down Imposternaut, who wasn't really all that impressive, and when he regained his full power, WWH knew that if the fight continued, he would've lost, so he BFR'd him, then left pretty quickly.

Onslaught Hulk= Help from Jean Grey(Might still lose)
WWH = Banner and Hulk working together(Loses to Juggs)
WBH = Probably BFR's
War Hulk = Celestial Tech(Loses)
Maestro = Amped by a century of gamma fallout(Still loses) That's still Hulk. She shut down his mind and he was a raging beast frothing at the mouth. He performed better than Juggs against Onslaught. War stomped Juggs. WW Hulk easily beat Juggs and matched him in strength after he kicked the crap out of two teams of mutants beforehand.

Prove he was weakened. You keep coming up with excuses because you don't like the many examples of Hulk being superior to Juggs.

WW Hulk knew he had a time schedule to keep and got rid o fhim very quickly. WW Hulk was above him and easily dealt with him. He ran right at him and achieved this easily in the shortest amount of time it took.

You are living in denial. war Hulk crushed Juggs. Onslaught Hulk outperformed him against Onslaught. WW Hulk already beat him. WB Hulk was off the charts.

I see Juggs getting a majority against Prof. Hulk.Originally posted by h1a8
That logic is flawed. Can you find it? Whose shell am I referring to?Originally posted by Master Court
First off, I don't hate Juggernaut. I'm not anti-Juggernaut. I never said Juggernaut sucks, that he's a jobber, or that he's far beneath Hulk.

That said, you know DAMN well that Trion Juggernaut was hardly Juggernaut at all. That's not Juggernaut's "strength potential". He had an outside power source. Like when Spider-Man was Captain Universe. That doesn't mean Spider-Man has the potential to orbit-punch Hulk. He only did it because of Captain Universe. However, when we saw Hulk bust open Onslaught, true it was with a little mind tampering, but it was still the Hulk's own body and own power. The TP merely let Hulk tap into it quicker. But since it's Hulk's own body and power, Savage Hulk has the potential to reach that strength. Technically, Savage Hulk could even reach World Breaker levels if he knew how. And World Breaker, by the way, sh*ts on anything Juggernaut has ever done outside Trion and other external amps. What has Juggernaut, strictly under his own power, ever done that could put him in Hulk's strength range?

Fact is, neither of these two have ever really been allowed to finish a fight. Except when Prof Hulk didn't know he was fighting Juggernaut and so he held back.

Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut. That's the way it is. Juggernaut is more durable than Hulk. That's that.

Besides that, they've never shown any significant advantage over the other except for their expertise. thumb up

KingD19
That's still Hulk. She shut down his mind and he was a raging beast frothing at the mouth. He performed better than Juggs against Onslaught. War stomped Juggs. WW Hulk easily beat Juggs and matched him in strength after he kicked the crap out of two teams of mutants beforehand.

Prove he was weakened. You keep coming up with excuses because you don't like the many examples of Hulk being superior to Juggs.

WW Hulk knew he had a time schedule to keep and got rid o fhim very quickly. WW Hulk was above him and easily dealt with him. He ran right at him and achieved this easily in the shortest amount of time it took.

You are living in denial. war Hulk crushed Juggs. Onslaught Hulk outperformed him against Onslaught. WW Hulk already beat him. WB Hulk was off the charts. thumb down

Yeah, but that Hulk, no matter how strong(we actually don't know) doesn't count because Onslaught allowed him to break his shell, it was the only way he could evolve into his more powerful form, before that, Hulk couldn't do a damn thing. Fact. And Juggernaut never fought Onslaught, the thing appeared in front of him, ripped the Cyttorak gem from his body, then knocked him into New Jersey.

War Hulk stomped Juggs??? Juggs pushed him back a good 20-30 feet, then War Hulk started knocking up thr ground from his resistance, once he'd stopped Juggernaut(Thanks to immense amping thanks to Celestial tech), Juggernaut was surprised, then Hulk snuck a tendril around his ankle and threw him.

You honestly didn't realize that Juggernaut lost the first fight because he was the depowered version, and then he had that inner monologue with Cyttorak, who told him he wasn't being himself, that's why he couldn't access his full powers. Once he unlocked his full power, he got his armor back, and he threw down with WWH for real, and then WWH knew that if he didn't BFR him, the fight would go on for a while, and he would more than likely lose. Oh yeah, and remember, he had to use Juggernaut's own unstoppability against him to get him to run into the lake, because Juggernaut was pushing him back, and getting the upper hand.

You my friend, are just wrong.

iceman24567
thumb up

Wei Phoenix
Didn't Cain' and WWH's second fight start in the day time and end at night?

iceman24567
Not sure but Quan got owned

Juk3n
Can juggs be taken out by punches only? If no...can the hulk fanboys just stop. If yes, show me. If deep down in your soul you know any hulks only shot against juggs is bfr but you just want to argue for the sake of being a douche. GTFO!

BUSTER1
Hulk is my favourite comic character, but no incarnation of Bruce Banner can beat Juggernaut other than bfr-because Cyttoraks enchantment means he is totally invulnerable to purely physical attacks. Hulk, not being magical has only physical force as a weapon. I reckon that completely enraged, he can surpass Cain in pure strength but is "only" highly durable, while Cain, unless affected by magic, is totally invulnerable. A fight between Hulk and Juggy would be a long drawn out affair, but Juggy would eventually (after several days probably) knock Hulk out as his punches would hurt Hulk but Hulk's wouldn't hurt him.

The Nuul
Not sure but Quan got owned

What else is new?

KingD19
He got owned by me??? cool

iceman24567
Its obvious Hulks strength isn't a factor when fighting Juggs because his durability nullifies it. This is fact that's why Juggs is a top notch brick no getting around it to say any Hulk can beat him other than by bfr is just stupid no expression

BUSTER1
Its obvious Hulks strength isn't a factor when fighting Juggs because his durability nullifies it. This is fact that's why Juggs is a top notch brick no getting around it to say any Hulk can beat him other than by bfr is just stupid no expression

Agreed, apart from the assumption that anyone who says Hulk can beat up Juggy is stupid. Alot of people don't know that fully powered Juggernaut is completely invulnerable to purely physical attacks. They make the mistake of thinking he only has high level superhuman durability comparable to Hulk's own (when Hulk isn't written as someone with barely superhuman durability, getting by b'cos of his insane HF)
That's not stupidity on their part-just lack of knowledge of Juggernaut. I used to think the same before i read up on Juggy

quanchi112
Yeah, but that Hulk, no matter how strong(we actually don't know) doesn't count because Onslaught allowed him to break his shell, it was the only way he could evolve into his more powerful form, before that, Hulk couldn't do a damn thing. Fact. And Juggernaut never fought Onslaught, the thing appeared in front of him, ripped the Cyttorak gem from his body, then knocked him into New Jersey.

War Hulk stomped Juggs??? Juggs pushed him back a good 20-30 feet, then War Hulk started knocking up thr ground from his resistance, once he'd stopped Juggernaut(Thanks to immense amping thanks to Celestial tech), Juggernaut was surprised, then Hulk snuck a tendril around his ankle and threw him.

You honestly didn't realize that Juggernaut lost the first fight because he was the depowered version, and then he had that inner monologue with Cyttorak, who told him he wasn't being himself, that's why he couldn't access his full powers. Once he unlocked his full power, he got his armor back, and he threw down with WWH for real, and then WWH knew that if he didn't BFR him, the fight would go on for a while, and he would more than likely lose. Oh yeah, and remember, he had to use Juggernaut's own unstoppability against him to get him to run into the lake, because Juggernaut was pushing him back, and getting the upper hand.

You my friend, are just wrong. Onslaught didn't shut banner's mind down. He didn't force the Hulk to crack and destroy his shell. It's something Onslaught wanted but he didn't set the Hulk in motion to do so.

Juggs was easily owned and has never shown the strength feats to do so.

The guy barely beat the builder during 8th day. They were locked and what not in a struggle for a while and Juggs was even more powerful in this story. I fail to see anything strength wise which puts him near Hulk's stronger more pissed off bodies. Nothing. His durability and his momentum makes him a pain not his strength.

And was about to cut his head off. Juggs looked scared out of his mind when war stopped his forward momentum. If you can stop his forward momentum dead in his tracks you can break Juggs. He did it on pure strength.

I already said that he did. I did understand that. Cain wasn't himself and hadn't become a full out juggernaut yet. Not that it mattered. The momentum was being redirected underground and it was tearing up the foundation underneath the mansion. Hulk wasn't being pushed backwards. Hulk beat him in record time as he wasn't even there for Juggs. Hulk said anything that happened in the past is dead and different. he had no fears and knew Juggs wasn't a threat to him. Juggs was a minor speedbump in his quest.

I my friend am correct as usual. I have given multiple examples which you just choose to ignore. You saying Juggs would have beaten WW Hulk is just another ignorant statement. There is no proof of that and it ignores the entire story of WW Hulk. Skaar just punked Juggs anyways.

Not sure but Quan got owned So then how did I get owned? Like usual you have no clue about anything and just throw your opinion around paying little attention to the facts.

Originally posted by The Nuul
What else is new? Says the guy who just sits on the sidelines.

Agreed, apart from the assumption that anyone who says Hulk can beat up Juggy is stupid. Alot of people don't know that fully powered Juggernaut is completely invulnerable to purely physical attacks. They make the mistake of thinking he only has high level superhuman durability comparable to Hulk's own (when Hulk isn't written as someone with barely superhuman durability, getting by b'cos of his insane HF)
That's not stupidity on their part-just lack of knowledge of Juggernaut. I used to think the same before i read up on Juggy If you want to ignore the examples of him getting pwned.

BUSTER1
Believe or not quanchi, I was actually sticking up for you in my previous post-pointing out that anyone who thinks Hulk can knock out Juggernaut is NOT stupid. Until I read up on Juggernaut I thought his durability level was around the level of a very enraged Hulk-as opposed to complete invulnerability to physical attack. Cain's only vulnerabilities are to psychic/telepathic attack (when his helmet is off) and magic. This is part of his powerset as set by Marvel themselves. Any instance where fully powered Juggy gets taken out by normal physical means is PIS.

iceman24567
Believe or not quanchi, I was actually sticking up for you in my previous post-pointing out that anyone who thinks Hulk can knock out Juggernaut is NOT stupid. Until I read up on Juggernaut I thought his durability level was around the level of a very enraged Hulk-as opposed to complete invulnerability to physical attack. Cain's only vulnerabilities are to psychic/telepathic attack (when his helmet is off) and magic. This is part of his powerset as set by Marvel themselves. Any instance where fully powered Juggy gets taken out by normal physical means is PIS. So its not completely ludicrous to think Hulk can KO somebody that doesn't even feel the affects of physical force? The guy is pretty much undead no sleep, food or oxygen. Juggs hasn't been koed by physical force but Hulk can do it because he is the strongest one their is? Delusional fanboy dreams not happening in comics or in forums battles nobody brought any scans or even facts to prove Juggs can be put down by strength only so yes stupid would be the word to use embarrasment

BUSTER1
So its not completely ludicrous to think Hulk can KO somebody that doesn't even feel the affects of physical force? The guy is pretty much undead no sleep, food or oxygen. Juggs hasn't been koed by physical force but Hulk can do it because he is the strongest one their is? Delusional fanboy dreams not happening in comics or in forums battles nobody brought any scans or even facts to prove Juggs can be put down by strength only so yes stupid would be the word to use embarrasment

Some people don't know that Juggernauat is completely invunerable to physical force. It doesn't make them stupid-just not knowledgeble about juggs. There is a difference. try considering that before insulting people.

iceman24567
Some people but just about every regular poster on here knows what Juggs is capable of but they choose to ignore it for what? You can easily search this site and see for yourself why physical force is useless against him maybe i'm giving their comic book knowledge to much credit i doubt it though.

bbrem123
people think someone with supposably unlimited strength can harm someone who supposably cant be hurt by physical means...hmmm its like the unstoppable force and immovable object shit...

not fun to think about...hurts the brain

Ptr_Grifin
The guy barely beat the builder during 8th day. They were locked and what not in a struggle for a while and Juggs was even more powerful in this story. I fail to see anything strength wise which puts him near Hulk's stronger more pissed off bodies. Nothing. His durability and his momentum makes him a pain not his strength.

And was about to cut his head off. Juggs looked scared out of his mind when war stopped his forward momentum. If you can stop his forward momentum dead in his tracks you can break Juggs. He did it on pure strength.

Juggernaut and StoneCutter's fight was said to be the fiercest fight on earth. Not New York or the Eastern Seaboard, but ON EARTH.

War Hulk wasn't going to do anything with that sword. He had if for an entire fight and never even scratched Cain. And sense when do verbal threats mean that someone can automatically do something? Stopping Juggernaut does not mean you can break him. When Thor stopped him, Cain was more angered at not being able to finish the fight. Him being stopped never crossed his mind.

h1a8

Besides that, they've never shown any significant advantage over the other except for their expertise.

Potential is meaningless if it remains untapped.

According to Marvel Magneto has the potential to control all matter. But what are his chances to do so in a given fight? That's right, near 0.

Juggs unstoppable enchantment adds to his strength. Thus Juggs is stronger practical wise. Hulk is more agile and a better fighter but still has no way to put Juggs down except by bfr. IMO, Juggs>>>>any Hulk if bfr is not an issue.

KingD19
Juggernaut's a pretty decent brawler as well, years of street fighting, plus military combat training, he just likes to punch things, so he doesn't really use the skills he does have.

Master Court
Originally posted by h1a8
Potential is meaningless if it remains untapped.

According to Marvel Magneto has the potential to control all matter. But what are his chances to do so in a given fight? That's right, near 0.

Juggs unstoppable enchantment adds to his strength. Thus Juggs is stronger practical wise. Hulk is more agile and a better fighter but still has no way to put Juggs down except by bfr. IMO, Juggs>>>>any Hulk if bfr is not an issue.

Except Hulk has no limit. All of Hulk's potential is reachable under his own power. The Beyonder himself tried to measure Hulk's limit and said it was incalculable.

No way to put him down? We've never seen a complete fight between these two. The writers won't allow it. Juggernaut KO'd Hulk once that I can recall. And it was a self-restraining Prof Hulk who didn't know he was fighting Juggernaut.

And this "momentum adds to his strength" sh*t. Where did you pull that from? I can see how it makes sense, but if they've never said it, then it's just a theory. What they have said is that Hulk's strength is infinite. Besides, the momentum theory of yours just hurts Juggernaut's case. That would be the same as saying outright that the Juggernaut vs WWHulk lock-up wasn't strength for strength.

And as for the Onslaught armor feat? It's f*cking stupid for people to keep downplaying it. Just because Onslaught wanted his armor gone doesn't make it any less impressive of Hulk to smash it. If Hulk didn't make a difference, why didn't Onslaught just rip his own damn armor off? Fact is, everyone else failed, regardless if it's not what Onslaught wanted. And fact is, he goaded Hulk because he knew Hulk was the only one that could do what he needed to have done. If Juggernaut could've done it, Onslaught wouldn't have just pwned him and tossed him aside. Same for Thor. So big f*cking deal if Onslaught wanted his armor broken, he also needed Hulk to do it.

Just imagine if the Destroyer gained it's own sentience and wanted someone to break it open. Would it make it any f*cking easier just because it's what the Destroyer wants?

quanchi112
Believe or not quanchi, I was actually sticking up for you in my previous post-pointing out that anyone who thinks Hulk can knock out Juggernaut is NOT stupid. Until I read up on Juggernaut I thought his durability level was around the level of a very enraged Hulk-as opposed to complete invulnerability to physical attack. Cain's only vulnerabilities are to psychic/telepathic attack (when his helmet is off) and magic. This is part of his powerset as set by Marvel themselves. Any instance where fully powered Juggy gets taken out by normal physical means is PIS. Not really. I gave examples but people want to ignore them call them pis. Ignoring showings you don't agree with is a bad way to debate.

Juggernaut and StoneCutter's fight was said to be the fiercest fight on earth. Not New York or the Eastern Seaboard, but ON EARTH.

War Hulk wasn't going to do anything with that sword. He had if for an entire fight and never even scratched Cain. And sense when do verbal threats mean that someone can automatically do something? Stopping Juggernaut does not mean you can break him. When Thor stopped him, Cain was more angered at not being able to finish the fight. Him being stopped never crossed his mind. Stonecutter wasn't known for being a physical badass he was just great at building things. He took it upon himself to take on a more powerful Juggs and held his own.

We have seen War shove Juggs around like nothing. Thor pushed him back but he was still going to move forward again. War stopped him dead cold due to his strength. Juggs freaked out and was more than scared. War smacked Juggs around like he was nothing and intimidated him. I suggest you reread it if you think Juggs wasn't fearful of War when he was stopped dead in his tracks.

Mindset
Ok, War Hulk never hurt Juggs though.

KingD19
And Juggs was freaked out because he got stopped, it never happened before, so of course he was surprised. It's like if you get every girl you want, for most of your adult life, then a girl says no to you, of course you'll be surprised.

Ptr_Grifin
Stonecutter wasn't known for being a physical badass he was just great at building things. He took it upon himself to take on a more powerful Juggs and held his own.

We have seen War shove Juggs around like nothing. Thor pushed him back but he was still going to move forward again. War stopped him dead cold due to his strength. Juggs freaked out and was more than scared. War smacked Juggs around like he was nothing and intimidated him. I suggest you reread it if you think Juggs wasn't fearful of War when he was stopped dead in his tracks.

Regardless of what Stonecutter was designed for, his and Juggernaut's fight was described as the fiercest on Earth.

War Hulk didn't shove Juggs around like he was nothing. After they both reached the city, Juggs knocked War through a parking lot and they traded blows, then Hulk knocked him off his feet. And it wasn't due to Hulk's strength, that Juggs was stopped. It was due to the Celestial Tech as said by Apocalyspe. Like KingD19 said, he was surprised, not freaked out. The comic was not that impressive, even a fan in the green mail section expressed his dislike of a fight gone to waste.

geshien
And as for the Onslaught armor feat? It's f*cking stupid for people to keep downplaying it. Just because Onslaught wanted his armor gone doesn't make it any less impressive of Hulk to smash it. If Hulk didn't make a difference, why didn't Onslaught just rip his own damn armor off? Fact is, everyone else failed, regardless if it's not what Onslaught wanted. And fact is, he goaded Hulk because he knew Hulk was the only one that could do what he needed to have done. If Juggernaut could've done it, Onslaught wouldn't have just pwned him and tossed him aside. Same for Thor. So big f*cking deal if Onslaught wanted his armor broken, he also needed Hulk to do it.

Just imagine if the Destroyer gained it's own sentience and wanted someone to break it open. Would it make it any f*cking easier just because it's what the Destroyer wants?

You're grasping for straws.

Juggernaut was depowered and he never had the gem to begin with. Bad writing. The whole Onslaught saga was pretty awful.

Thor busted right through Onslaught. Cable, Joseph and Cyclops all cracked his armor. Saying "Hulk was da only one that could do it" is just wrong.

quanchi112
Ok, War Hulk never hurt Juggs though. He was going to. To stop his momentum cold and dead in his tracks is enough for me.Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Regardless of what Stonecutter was designed for, his and Juggernaut's fight was described as the fiercest on Earth.

War Hulk didn't shove Juggs around like he was nothing. After they both reached the city, Juggs knocked War through a parking lot and they traded blows, then Hulk knocked him off his feet. And it wasn't due to Hulk's strength, that Juggs was stopped. It was due to the Celestial Tech as said by Apocalyspe. Like KingD19 said, he was surprised, not freaked out. The comic was not that impressive, even a fan in the green mail section expressed his dislike of a fight gone to waste. That's just hyperbole. It was a deadly fight but the stonecutter was noway near the fiercest ever seen. We have seen Glads and Champion both destroy planets before but we know they can't just beat everyone else down based on that.

He stopped him dead cold. He threw him easily and was about to cut his head off. He was surprised and scared at the same time as this had never happened before. It wasn't silent recognition is was fear.

The tech helped, but so did Hulk's strength. That's just a few opinions. How hard is it to get most readers to agree on anything.

Mindset
He was going to. No he wasn't. smile

KingD19
If it was just his strength, Apocalypse wouldn't have needed the tech, and he stated that it was the tech that allowed him to stop Juggernaut.

Master Court
You're grasping for straws.

Juggernaut was depowered and he never had the gem to begin with. Bad writing. The whole Onslaught saga was pretty awful.

Thor busted right through Onslaught. Cable, Joseph and Cyclops all cracked his armor. Saying "Hulk was da only one that could do it" is just wrong.

All that was before Onslaught was amped. Thor only made him stronger after that. Hulk was the one that truly busted amped Onslaught's armor. Of course you're right about the saga, and the Juggernaut thing, but my point is that who, of all the Hulk's, has the greatest strength feats? Banner-Less Hulk. Even Planet Hulk, even WWHulk, had Banner in the mix. Banner-Less Hulk has always been shown to be significantly more powerful than Savage, usually being written as a clear superior in strength to just about anyone. If I recall correctly, wasn't it Banner-Less Hulk that pitched Hercules, Namor, She-Hulk, and Wonder Man off all at the same time? And yet, they clearly state and imply repeatedly that WWHulk is the strongest Hulk ever. To be clearer, they say "the strongest we've ever seen him". And they've seen Banner-Less Hulk.

This pretty much confirms my theory that all of Hulk's potential, his inner potential, no matter how vast, is attainable by any green Hulk, given enough incentive rather than just amp time. As the mountain feat shows, sudden danger promotes almost instantaneous amping.

Juggernaut is about as good a fighter as Hulk, so I'd say they're roughly equal in skill give or take good days and off days. But if Juggernaut were not only more durable and physically unstoppable, but also stronger than Hulk, Hulk would never appear to be a challenge. Yet, when they first met, and Juggernaut thought Hulk was getting weaker and was kicking him around, Hulk didn't drop. The fight was still very much in full speed before the f*cking X-Men dropped in. Against purely blunt force, Hulk has always been extremely difficult to put down. It usually takes that extra oomf to KO Hulk. Unfortunately, Juggernaut has no powers other than his physical attributes. And what's more, Juggernaut has never really performed any pure strength feats. Sure, he's smacked around Thor, but we've never seen Juggernaut perform planetary-scale strength feats. So it's just not right to say he is stronger than Hulk based on nothing.

What I keep pointing out and what people keep missing, is that Juggernaut, when tied up with WWHulk, said "We've done this dance before, Hulk, and I won." But, in all their comic history, Juggernaut's never once proven he's stronger than Hulk. No one has. And Hulk and Juggernaut both have ambiguous victories over one another, so Juggernaut can't be talking about their fight record. What has Hulk, barring War Hulk, consistently lost to Juggernaut at? Stopping his unstoppable momentum.

I think it was Knowsbleed(is that right?) that quoted Pak as having said that he considered the lock-up a test of might. But his mistake is that Chris Gage(who I believe actually did write WWHulk X-Men) has actually refused to say what it really was, but he has made a few ambiguous comments saying that Hulk stopped Juggernaut, but not for long, indicating the only pause was because Juggernaut didn't exactly have room to build any speed. Going just a little further to say that it's hard to tell what would've happened if Xavier didn't interfere. He's also just said straight up that they clashed and immediately stopped, and he didn't elaborate much further than that. So, really, anyone that says they've "proven" it was a test-of-strength is completely mistaken.

However, I think it should be obvious, based on both Juggernaut's "dance" comment and Hulk's "nothing stops the Juggernaut" comment, that it was most likely a test of strength-vs-momentum.

And if we're still going with Pak's word, he also said that he believed WWHulk had evolved to a point where no one could beat him. Not even Superman.

geshien

I can respect your argument. Though Juggernaut still has the better feat, even if he was under the influences of outside sources. Point is, he is capable of that kind of power.

And since the discussion earlier was who was more formidable, even if their strength equals one another, Hulk cannot overcome Juggernauts durability.

Eventually Hulk would get KO'd.

And Greg Pak is a tool. Just sayin'.

psycho gundam
War Hulk stopped him dead in his tracks. I also think WW Hulk could have beaten him up had he went all out on him.

Most writers don't screw with the enchantment but it has occurred. War Hulk is a prime example of throwing Juggernaut around like a joke. he tossed him like a used cigarette.

quanchi112
No he wasn't. smile I think he was. The manner in which he handled juggs more than supports my opinion.Originally posted by KingD19
If it was just his strength, Apocalypse wouldn't have needed the tech, and he stated that it was the tech that allowed him to stop Juggernaut. He used both. The tech also was applied to someone who gets more powerful the more angry he gets so it goes hand in hand.

KingD19
True, but if he didn't have the tech, betcha that fight would've went differnt.

Mindset
I think he was. The manner in which he handled juggs more than supports my opinion. Not really.

quanchi112
True, but if he didn't have the tech, betcha that fight would've went differnt. Yes, but then again he wouldn't have been war hulk. Tech plus hulk equals War.Originally posted by Mindset
Not really. Stopping him dead in his tracks. You have nothing to support your claims except your own opinion which completely ignores how they matched up with one another.

Mindset
Yes, but then again he wouldn't have been war hulk. Tech plus hulk equals War. Stopping him dead in his tracks. You have nothing to support your claims except your own opinion which completely ignores how they matched up with one another. Stopping him doesn't mean he could hurt him...

His invulnerability supports my opinion.

KingD19
He stopped him sure, but like Mindset said, no way is he hurting him, absolute invulnerability plus an impenetrable force field, what can Hulk do?

quanchi112
Stopping him doesn't mean he could hurt him...

His invulnerability supports my opinion. You aren't supposed to be able to stop his momentum dead like war hulk did. If he can overcome that why can't he hurt him? He had tech along with his own powers only limited by his emotions.Originally posted by KingD19
He stopped him sure, but like Mindset said, no way is he hurting him, absolute invulnerability plus an impenetrable force field, what can Hulk do? If he can stop his momentum dead in his tracks why not hurt him as well?

Mindset
You aren't supposed to be able to stop his momentum dead like war hulk did. If he can overcome that why can't he hurt him? He had tech along with his own powers only limited by his emotions. Because he never showed the ability to be able to hurt him.

KingD19
^What he said, plus if they had stayed locked up instead of Hulk throwing him, Cain would have started to push him back.

The Godblast stopped him in his tracks, but he started to push back before the ground caved in, it didn't hurt him though. War Hulk did nothing impressive.

KillAll
if you ask me, wwh was locked in a test of strength with juggernaut JUST like he was with colossus.

juggernaut won that again if you ask me because he not only matched this physically superior hulk, but he did it while being completely distracted and paying more attention to professor x.

war hulk only stopped juggernaut because of the green aura that negated juggernauts magics. the extra dimensional energy that celestial tech allowed him to funnel around his entire body from the heroes reborn universe . he couldnt stop juggernaut until hulk completely surrounded himself in said energy. without it, hulk couldnt have accomplisted that feat with pure strength alone.

as for the fight, wwh or juggernaut solos.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by KillAll
if you ask me, wwh was locked in a test of strength with juggernaut JUST like he was with colossus.

juggernaut won that again if you ask me because he not only matched this physically superior hulk, but he did it while being completely distracted and paying more attention to professor x.

war hulk only stopped juggernaut because of the green aura that negated juggernauts magics. the extra dimensional energy that celestial tech allowed him to funnel around his entire body from the heroes reborn universe . he couldnt stop juggernaut until hulk completely surrounded himself in said energy. without it, hulk couldnt have accomplisted that feat with pure strength alone.

as for the fight, wwh or juggernaut solos.

WWH forced Colossus to his knees-he didn't push him back. Juggy started to push WWH back, but wasn't overpowering him-as part of Cain's enchantment is that when he decides to go in a certain direction, nothing can stop him but himself.

quanchi112
Because he never showed the ability to be able to hurt him. He stopped beforehand and rejected his role as war. That's not proof he couldn't hurt him. Originally posted by KingD19
^What he said, plus if they had stayed locked up instead of Hulk throwing him, Cain would have started to push him back.

The Godblast stopped him in his tracks, but he started to push back before the ground caved in, it didn't hurt him though. War Hulk did nothing impressive. War Hulk stopped him cold. The godblast pushed him back. Big difference.

KingD19
WWH stopped him, he couldn't hurt him though, and the Godblast did stop him from moving, he was actively pushing against it, and before he could gain any forward momentum or movement the floor caved. War Hulk had no way of hurting him.

quanchi112
WWH stopped him, he couldn't hurt him though, and the Godblast did stop him from moving, he was actively pushing against it, and before he could gain any forward momentum or movement the floor caved. War Hulk had no way of hurting him. War stopped him cold. WW Hulk matched his strength. He bfr'd him as he was trying to get to Prof. X.as quickly as possible.

I think War Hulk was going to behead him personally.

Ptr_Grifin
It is more impressive that Thor's Godblast pushed him back after stopping him. War only stopped him.

quanchi112
It is more impressive that Thor's Godblast pushed him back after stopping him. War only stopped him. No, I think war actually stopping him cold and having him crap his pants is more impressive than driving him back.

KingD19
Cain doesn't crap, so yeah, that's moot.

And you honestly think that War stopping him, then sneaking a tentacle behind him to throw him, thanks to a huge upgrade I might add.

Is more impressive than Thor using his own power to stop him, then push him back.

quanchi112
Cain doesn't crap, so yeah, that's moot.

And you honestly think that War stopping him, then sneaking a tentacle behind him to throw him, thanks to a huge upgrade I might add.

Is more impressive than Thor using his own power to stop him, then push him back. I think stopping him dead in his tracks is. Thor never stopped him while war did.

Ptr_Grifin
No, I think war actually stopping him cold and having him crap his pants is more impressive than driving him back.

You do realize that for Cain to be pushed backward from a forward charge, he would have to be stopped first, right? So just being stopped is not as impressive as being pushed back.

quanchi112
You do realize that for Cain to be pushed backward from a forward charge, he would have to be stopped first, right? So just being stopped is not as impressive as being pushed back. He wasn't stopped he was pushed back and Juggs was going to eventually win that struggle of momentum while War stopped him cold.

Ptr_Grifin
You really don't know the basic laws of physics. He was moving forward, and for him to be pushed back, he first had to be stopped.

If you throw a ball straight up in air, it is going to first stop, then come back down.

quanchi112
You really don't know the basic laws of physics. He was moving forward, and for him to be pushed back, he first had to be stopped.

If you throw a ball straight up in air, it is going to first stop, then come back down. This was a blast which redirected his momentum. Juggs was eventually going to get it back and was never stopped. If he had been stopped then Thor could have kept blasting him way back.

Ptr_Grifin
Wow, really? You can't redirect momentum in the opposite direction without stopping the object. If he were to litearly curve his path then he could redirect him, but he would not be pushed backward.

quanchi112
Wow, really? You can't redirect momentum in the opposite direction without stopping the object. If he were to litearly curve his path then he could redirect him, but he would not be pushed backward. If juggs doesn't have any momentum then he can be blasted backwards like anyone else. He still had momentum going for him and was never stopped dead in his tracks.

Ptr_Grifin
He can dig in like a football player who was being pushed back and regain his footing then push forward. Thor's Godblast was more impressive than War. But like Thor's Godblast, War didn't put a scratch on Juggernaut.

quanchi112
He can dig in like a football player who was being pushed back and regain his footing then push forward. Thor's Godblast was more impressive than War. But like Thor's Godblast, War didn't put a scratch on Juggernaut. Once his momentum is stopped he was screwed. His momentum was never fully stopped against Thor. War was about to cut his head off and even said so.

Ptr_Grifin
Once his momentum is stopped he was screwed. His momentum was never fully stopped against Thor. War was about to cut his head off and even said so.

Thor fully stopped him and pushed him the other direction. War wasn't going to cut off his head. Just because he said so does not mean he can. He had the sword the whole fight, yet there wasn't the tiniest scratch on Juggernaut.

carver9
What does his momentum have to do with his invulnerability? Just because you stopped his forward moment doesnt mean that you can injure him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
What does his momentum have to do with his invulnerability? Just because you stopped his forward moment doesnt mean that you can injure him. DUDE stop arguing with this FOOL.. eek!

quanchi112
Thor fully stopped him and pushed him the other direction. War wasn't going to cut off his head. Just because he said so does not mean he can. He had the sword the whole fight, yet there wasn't the tiniest scratch on Juggernaut. Because he hadn't gotten a chance to do so.Originally posted by carver9
What does his momentum have to do with his invulnerability? Just because you stopped his forward moment doesnt mean that you can injure him. Becuase if you can overcome one enchantment one not another? The writer definitely got the point across that war above juggs.Originally posted by nicamarvin
DUDE stop arguing with this FOOL.. eek! My opinions are backed by the comic and common sense.

KingD19
No, your opinions are backed by Quanchi sense, which is not accepted here on KMC, it wasn't accepted on Hero Chat either, but you know that already don't you?

quanchi112
No, your opinions are backed by Quanchi sense, which is not accepted here on KMC, it wasn't accepted on Hero Chat either, but you know that already don't you? Ah, old herochat. How is the old craphole since I have turned my back to it? I bet they are still talking about me.

If you can overcome one enchantment why not another? I'm curious. Enlighten me.

carver9
Because he hadn't gotten a chance to do so. Becuase if you can overcome one enchantment one not another? The writer definitely got the point across that war above juggs. My opinions are backed by the comic and common sense.

That doesnt make sense. Thor hammer was slowing juggernaut forward momentum down when he was getting hit by the god blast but the god blast still didnt even tickle the juggernaut. confused

Just because you stopped his forward moment doesnt mean you can breach his invulnerability.

KingD19
It's funny, they actually made a thread about you recently.

Well, truth be told, he didn't really overcome the 1st enchantment. He stopped him from moving after a while, then he flipped him, if he hadn't done that, Juggernaut would've started pushing again.

As for overcoming the invulnerability and force field, no one has ever done so, the closest would be Thor shutting down Cain's invulnerability and force field for 60 seconds. During that time Cain was still whooping his ass. And when D'spayre fed on Cain's energy, then filleted him down to a glowing red skeleton. Cain kept going with no problems.

h1a8
It's funny, they actually made a thread about you recently.

Well, truth be told, he didn't really overcome the 1st enchantment. He stopped him from moving after a while, then he flipped him, if he hadn't done that, Juggernaut would've started pushing again.

As for overcoming the invulnerability and force field, no one has ever done so, the closest would be Thor shutting down Cain's invulnerability and force field for 60 seconds. During that time Cain was still whooping his ass. And when D'spayre fed on Cain's energy, then filleted him down to a glowing red skeleton. Cain kept going with no problems.

You're right he wasn't even koed as bones.

Knowsbleed33
Is that ghey Quanchi still saying Juggernaut was scared of War Hulk?

KingD19
Yep.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, he looks really scared. First he says he going to kick the Hulks ass when he gets the chance and then he has a look on his face like "Go ahead, I dare you."

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20457/22.jpg

Scared?

KingD19
Doesn't look scared to me. He looks pissed.

iceman24567
Nope he's all like "Come on mother******

Knowsbleed33
Unless Quanchi is talking about the scene where Juggernaut is shocked that War Hulk stopped him?

KingD19
He's talking about both scenes. According to him, Juggernaut was scared when he got stopped, and he crapped his pants when Hulk said he's chop his head off.

Knowsbleed33
Only Quanchi can turn shock and anger into fear.

Master Court
Nope he's all like "Come on mother******

I agree. Juggernaut is one of the last people who would ever get scared of anything. Shocked, sure, but being shocked or surprised is far from fear.

I actually really like the art in Cain's expression in that last shot. He seems to be like just slightly doubtful, but more so he seems to be saying "Just try it, chicken sh*t!".

Hang on, I just looked up and saw the thread title. Who the Hell made this again? Juggernaut or WWHulk alone would beat Maestro. Both is excessive spite. I mean, Maestro couldn't even take a nuke. Modern Hulk just gets a permanent amp from it. And Juggernaut probably eats nukes for brunch.

EDIT: I don't mean "doubtful" as in "can he really cut my f*cking head off?".

Knowsbleed33
I actually like the overall art in that issue. It was one of the few times I felt Juggernaut was drawn properly.

theICONiac
You guys gotta lighten up on poor ol' Quanchi.

Granted, his opinions are VERY black-and-white...no shades of grey with him. And I have never seen him reconsider his opinion and admit he was wrong.

BUT...

With the amount of abuse that is heaped upon him (ironically enough, from some posters who are just as obtuse as him in their opinions) I have never seen him resort to blantant flaming.

For that, he earns my respect thumb up thumb up thumb up

xJLxKing
Originally posted by theICONiac

Granted, his opinions are VERY black-and-white...no shades of grey with him. And I have never seen him reconsider his opinion and admit he was wrong.

BUT...

With the amount of abuse that is heaped upon him (ironically enough, from some posters who are just as obtuse as him in their opinions) I have never seen him resort to blantant flaming.

[You've seen him admit he was wrong?

Mindset

BUT...

For that, he earns my respect thumb up thumb up thumb up Get back on your main account, Quanchi.

iceman24567
laughing

Ptr_Grifin
I actually like the overall art in that issue. It was one of the few times I felt Juggernaut was drawn properly.

I agree, it is one of the best renditions of Juggernaut. They might seem a little to large though, but I like the overall look to both characters.

The Nuul
Get back on your main account, Quanchi.

whistle shifty

Wei Phoenix
I agree, it is one of the best renditions of Juggernaut. They might seem a little to large though, but I like the overall look to both characters.

Which art are we talking about?

DarkOdin
Get back on your main account, Quanchi.

Too many people have him on their ignore list to do that.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Which art are we talking about?

War Hulk comic.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Too many people have him on their ignore list to do that.
laughing out loud

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Too many people have him on their ignore list to do that. laughing

Master Court

Nah, it's cooler when they're huge. They seem more like their namesakes. You think of a hulking monster fighting a towering juggernaut, you get the image of two cock-diesel behemoths locking up and leveling the world. I think they oughta be drawn like that all the time. Menacing and dramatic and sh*t.

My only complaint is that is seems to me, throughout the whole thing, Juggernaut's helmet seems to move with his expressions. That's weird.

Ptr_Grifin
Nah, it's cooler when they're huge. They seem more like their namesakes. You think of a hulking monster fighting a towering juggernaut, you get the image of two cock-diesel behemoths locking up and leveling the world. I think they oughta be drawn like that all the time. Menacing and dramatic and sh*t.

My only complaint is that is seems to me, throughout the whole thing, Juggernaut's helmet seems to move with his expressions. That's weird.

I'd honestly like to see them drawn closer to their stats. Maybe make Juggernaut 8 feet tall give or take. When they are drawn that large it seems really corny when they get thrown around someone who is average size.

Here is a pic I recently came across on deviant art. Juggernaut isn't much larger than Hellboy height wise, but he is much bulkier. I like the way they are both drawn here.

By the way, it is just fan art. No need to take a fight between these two into comparison.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs51/i/2009/285/5/b/juggernaut_vs_hellboy_by_sketch515.jpg

The Nuul
Sick ass art..... WTF isnt that person working for Marvel and instead we get a person like Steve Dillon.

Knowsbleed33

BUT...

You obviously haven't been around him long enough. He was banned off Herochat for his shenanigans, HEROCHAT!! You have to be trying really hard to get banned of Herochat.

xJLxKing
That art is crazy! Though, I wonder how long it took him to draw it.

@ knowsbleed33 How hard is it to get banned from Herochat? Give an example? I've seen some stuff there, but nothing major.

Knowsbleed33
I'd honestly like to see them drawn closer to their stats. Maybe make Juggernaut 8 feet tall give or take. When they are drawn that large it seems really corny when they get thrown around someone who is average size.

Here is a pic I recently came across on deviant art. Juggernaut isn't much larger than Hellboy height wise, but he is much bulkier. I like the way they are both drawn here.

By the way, it is just fan art. No need to take a fight between these two into comparison.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs51/i/2009/285/5/b/juggernaut_vs_hellboy_by_sketch515.jpg

It could also be that Hellboy is simply drawn larger to make him look as big as the Juggernaut. What are Hellboys official height/weight btw?

I'm between you and Master on this, I don't really like when Juggernaut is drawn at like 10 ft. tall, but I do like it when he's head to head with the Hulk or drawn slightly larger.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by xJLxKing
@ knowsbleed33 How hard is it to get banned from Herochat? Give an example? I've seen some stuff there, but nothing major.

It's damn near impossible. On HC you can swear, call people names, use racist remarks, pretty much anything. KMC is pretty lenient, but you'd get banned instantly here if you said some of the stuff they get away with there.

xJLxKing
It's damn near impossible. On HC you can swear, call people names, use racist remarks, pretty much anything. KMC is pretty lenient, but you'd get banned instantly here if you said some of the stuff they get away with there.
I should join there just to piss Quan off, but then again, I have a life

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>