Tropical Thunder/Zombieland cameos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
*SPOILERS AHEAD!*

Who had the better surprise cameo?

Bill Murray in Zombieland or Tom Cruise in Tropical Thunder?

Spartan005
Bill Murray by far

I didn't find Tom funny at all in tropic* thunder

NemeBro
Bill Murray without a doubt.

Sgt.Shakedown
As much as I liked Cruise in Tropic Thunder, I thought that Bill Murray was awesome in Zombieland.

Bloinky
Tom Cruises cameo is good but it can't top BILL F*CKING MURRAY!

jinXed by JaNx
Cruise

MildPossession
I thought the Bill Murray cameo was a surprise for people who haven't seen the film yet...

A lot of reviews I've read don't mention who the cameo is so that viewers get a surprise cameo.

But that's gone out of the window now...

T.M
I haven't seen Zombieland yet so i had no idea he had a cameo in it.

Also I don't really see Cruises part in Tropic Thunder as a cameo.

Kazenji
Originally posted by T.M
I haven't seen Zombieland yet so.

Yeah well i won't be seeing it until december.............or i could download it shifty

Spartan005
Originally posted by MildPossession
I thought the Bill Murray cameo was a surprise for people who haven't seen the film yet...

A lot of reviews I've read don't mention who the cameo is so that viewers get a surprise cameo.

But that's gone out of the window now...

yeah the title probably should've been changed

but oddly enough I found out about Zombieland because of an msn article that had the title "Bill Murray Playing A Zombie?"

worst kept secret ever

MildPossession
I don't read crap like MSN. stick out tongue

steverules_2
I'm gonna say Bill Murray...even though I haven't seen Zombieland and I have seen tropical thunder...Murray is still the better actor, thus my reason makes sense and = win smile

Myth
Originally posted by T.M
I haven't seen Zombieland yet so i had no idea he had a cameo in it.

I feel sorry for you man. Not often do people put spoilers in the titles of threads. For shame OP, for shame.

Impediment
I edited the thread for spoilers.

Alpha Centauri
It's hard to say, because they're both different. Zombieland was a better movie (Not to diss Tropic Thunder, cos I like it), and Bill Murray WAS a cameo, Tom Cruise wasn't.

He was part of the cast.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.