would count dookus curved lightsaber be a disavantige in battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pgdarth95
I DONT KNOW.
EDUCATE ME.
lol

~:Mr.Anderson:~
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/311VEP7F8BL._AA280_.jpg

They were trying to make him a fencer.

roughrider
Apparently not. See how well he handled Anakin and Obi wan one on one.
His style (type 2) was like a fencer. He used a lightsaber for combating other lightsabers only. Something the Jedi themselves had less practice in, for the most part.

Darth Subjekt
There's this new thing out, it's called research. And it can be your friend. No, I'm kidding. But really, it was said that it helps when using the style he utilized, as it would allow him to move his blade further and more efficiently without having to move his hand/wrist as much as usual.

Given his pedigree and such, as one of the absolute best duelists in the entire Jedi Order, he chose that design because its more conducive to how he fights.

And it goes with the pic above.

sweersa
The ladies loved his curved lightsaber.

Bladewind
His lightsaber is made to fight duells. So he has an advantage against other lightsaber wielders but has an disadvantage against people with blasters and the like.

Sith Master X
I think Dooku would probably send the blasters straight backwards with that saber. He's an excellent swordsman. Too bad they didn't build on his character more because Christopher Lee is the man.

JediRobin23
I suppose it helps the wrist. Although you don't use a fence the same as a lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.