The Falcon vs Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
I'm actually arguing this on another forum and I wanted some new opinions. I've been saying it's pretty even but I give Falcon the nod.

So tell me, am I wrong?

Battlehammer
been done. I made this thread actaully.

archangle currently

MooCowofJustice
Oh, oops. I did search, but I got ten threads.

Was yours a group battle thread or just one on one?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Oh, oops. I did search, but I got ten threads.

Was yours a group battle thread or just one on one?
one on one I believe, but it could have been angle instead of arch. the search function sucks anyways and the thread is really old. Made back before majority of people on here were memebers lol.

Blanket
Archangle tears him in half violently. Blood and intestines coloring the field.

MooCowofJustice
Well, for my arguments I've been saying that Falcon is better in the air based on numbers I quoted from their Marvel.com bios. Not sure how accurate they are.

I've been rating Falcon's hand to hand as more skilled based on Captain America.

And I've been preying on Angel's supposed hollow bones.

I've gotta admit though, I really don't know much about either. Would I be wrong in any of my arguments? Or did Angel get coated with Adamantium without my knowledge?

Blanket
Well, for my arguments I've been saying that Falcon is better in the air based on numbers I quoted from their Marvel.com bios. Not sure how accurate they are.

I've been rating Falcon's hand to hand as more skilled based on Captain America.

I've gotta admit though, I really don't know much about either. Would I be wrong in any of my arguments? Or did Angel get coated with Adamantium without my knowledge? His wings are coated with cut cuts and shoot.

Battlehammer

I've gotta admit though, I really don't know much about either. Would I be wrong in any of my arguments? Or did Angel get coated with Adamantium without my knowledge?
arch angles winds are type of organic metal created by apoc.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, I think I claimed that Falcon would dodge them because he flies faster. I countered it with Falcon's bird telepathy too. But then I was hoping there were some birds around.

Edit: I didn't talk much about his wings. Mostly the bones of his body which were supposed to be hollow in order to adapt his body for flight. Did that happen with the rest of the bones in his body?

psycho gundam
warren dices him up with ease.

MooCowofJustice
I needs reasons please.

Battlehammer
Yeah, I think I claimed that Falcon would dodge them because he flies faster. I countered it with Falcon's bird telepathy too. But then I was hoping there were some birds around.

Edit: I didn't talk much about his wings. Mostly the bones of his body which were supposed to be hollow in order to adapt his body for flight. Did that happen with the rest of the bones in his body?
Arch Angle is faster then Falcon.

Not sure, wont really matter, dispite being hollow there quite strong and allow him to support a lot of weight.

MooCowofJustice
Angel is really faster? I only have a top speed of 150mph for him, but it never mentions the Archangel transformation. The top speed I have for Falcon is just said to be faster than 250mph.

psycho gundam
I needs reasons please. archangel is the best flyer in terms of manueverability of all earthborn characters, that includes falcon.

not only that, but his metallic wings give him super-sonic flight speed and the ability to fire his feathers that double as fleschettes, healing factor, hawk like sight, superhuman strength, and durability.

Battlehammer
Falcon is superior arial combatant

psycho gundam
he's still not powerful enough to win though.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's still not powerful enough to win though.
He loses due to arch angles blood lust an peircing attacks, if this was Angle I pick Falcon the majority soldily.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Blanket
Archangle tears him in half violently. Blood and intestines coloring the field.
Originally posted by psycho gundam
warren dices him up with ease.
bea-and-butt

Battlehammer
I like Falcon though he underrated. He possibly the most skill arial fighter and he skilled h2h fighter on the gorund

tkitna
Angel is really faster? I only have a top speed of 150mph for him, but it never mentions the Archangel transformation. The top speed I have for Falcon is just said to be faster than 250mph.

Archangel was outrunning a jet in X-Force. He's much, much faster than the Falcon.

Seriously, the Falcon cant beat him. Speed, metal wings, sharp projectiles, and a lust for blood is just to much for him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
Archangel was outrunning a jet in X-Force. He's much, much faster than the Falcon.

Seriously, the Falcon cant beat him. Speed, metal wings, sharp projectiles, and a lust for blood is just to much for him.
Ive heard this a few times when did this happen? i dont recall that, and I own all the issues. He may flew next to it, but it was not going full speed at all.

It true, I agree Arch Angle is to much, though I believe he could take Angle the majority.

FalconPunch
falcon stomps with the falcon punch

-Pr-
Current Angel should win given his ability to transform now...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -Pr-
Current Angel should win given his ability to transform now...
can he transform back and forth? In X-force he never shows it to my knowledge, but there was this comic with Hulk were he did it.

outavodka
now he can go back and forth now

Battlehammer
when was this shown?

outavodka
to lazy to go upstairs for issue numbers sorry but hes done it in the end of Utopia where Dark Avengers vs X-Men island

-Pr-
Originally posted by Battlehammer
can he transform back and forth? In X-force he never shows it to my knowledge, but there was this comic with Hulk were he did it.

i thought he showed it in x-men when he changed and massacred that big lizard.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by outavodka
to lazy to go upstairs for issue numbers sorry but hes done it in the end of Utopia where Dark Avengers vs X-Men island
real dam

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -Pr-
i thought he showed it in x-men when he changed and massacred that big lizard.
big lizard when was this?

outavodka
hammer where hav u been dude. its like you stepd out a time machine and discover REESE'S peanut butter cups huh

-Pr-
big lizard when was this?

it was in uncanny a while back. ill find the scan... uncanny 507.

between x-force 12 and 13, he did it. that scene when they bombed the crowd.

Survivor19
Angel has also transformed from Archangel during Messiah War.
Seriously, though, how can Falcon put him down? Warren can just turn his back to him and hide under wings, what has Falcon to make it through?

tkitna
Ive heard this a few times when did this happen? i dont recall that, and I own all the issues. He may flew next to it, but it was not going full speed at all.

Issue 5 as best as I can tell (reading from the graphic novel).

I'm looking at the page right now. Wolverine quotes-

"I know we're in a @#$%ing jet, but if he goes any faster, we're gonna lose him."

Archangel was indeed in front of the jet.

Metalmanx
I'm actually arguing this on another forum and I wanted some new opinions. I've been saying it's pretty even but I give Falcon the nod.

So tell me, am I wrong?

Even regular Angel could take him, before the Apocalypse upgrades. And Warren is easily the best flier in the Marvel Universe. His aerial skills are unmatched. Falcon wishes he could be that good.

Archangel in a terrible stomp.

The Nuul

So tell me, am I wrong?

Nice sig.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Even regular Angel could take him, before the Apocalypse upgrades. And Warren is easily the best flier in the Marvel Universe. His aerial skills are unmatched. Falcon wishes he could be that good.

Archangel in a terrible stomp.
Angle is not a most skilled ariel fighter it generally consider that Falcon the most skill flier when it comes to ariel fighting.

easily the best flier what? unmatched skills? you gotta be kidding me.

Starscream M
Angle is not a most skilled ariel fighter it generally consider that Falcon the most skill flier when it comes to ariel fighting.

easily the best flier what? unmatched skills? you gotta be kidding me. how is falcon going to defend against Angel's blades? or his razor sharp wings?

vansonbee

easily the best flier what? unmatched skills? you gotta be kidding me. Is this still Archangel or just Angel now?

Angel was born & had more experience with his Wings compare to Falcon though.

Offensive abilities of Angel from Apocalypse upgrade are hard to get through.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
how is falcon going to defend against Angel's blades? or his razor sharp wings?
Look at what I quoted. I was referring to matal max saying Angle takes this fight as well, and his comments about angle being most skill, best flier ect.

Starscream M

It true, I agree Arch Angle is to much, though I believe he could take Angle the majority. what? confused

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
what? confused
There different. Arch angle has organic metal wings angle has feather ones.

Starscream M
There different. Arch angle has organic metal wings angle has feather ones. oh I see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.