Do you feel some freak is peeking at you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

signalknight
I was a assistant for some movie starts, I found some freaks were peeking at our stars everyday and everywhere with some kinds of spy cameras and bugs. There was a big problem for them. My job is finding the spy devices when I was working for them.

You know that is a really hard work. I must to find some special devices which i called anti-peeking devices from the market. Some of them really helped me, I can track these spy devices and find them or block them.

So I did a well job for my bosses, I worked for them for several years. But now I quited the job, because these stars go everywhere, I need sometime to be with my family.

During the work time, I found some good anti-spy devices, if you feel someone is peeking you or you want to help your star friends, we can talk together.

Okey I just write here, I am glad to know you guys.

G'day

Jolly

King Kandy
Fascinating, but I really doubt there's much of a market for that here...

Though you may want to give the conspiracy forum a check.

Ms.Marvel
i feel like somebody's watchin me!

jaden101
YAY for bots.

Wei Phoenix
I say we ask about some of the devices. Who knows maybe this stuff could really help us and our star friends.

Scythe
What?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scythe
What?

What don't you get?

Acquire Star Friends, identify freaks who like to peek at stars (Does he mean the Paparazzi?) by cool spy devices to help neutralize the peekers.

AngryManatee
I would liek to know more about this freak peeker neutralizer for make safety of my star friends. From what Combine technology is it derived from?

Symmetric Chaos
Everyone is always watching me. But I don't mind, they just want to help.

Shakyamunison
I desperately anti-peeking devices from China.

Darth Jello
The only people remotely close to stars that I am friends with either no one cares about or are publicity whores. Then again the initial post reads like it was spoken by a Bulgarian 45 minutes after a root canal so maybe I'm wrong on this? Is this whole thread an advertisement for some stupid shit you can buy off the shelf at Radio Shack located between the RF Switch gates and the thing that lets your iphone cook English Muffins?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Jello
The only people remotely close to stars that I am friends with either no one cares about or are publicity whores. Then again the initial post reads like it was spoken by a Bulgarian 45 minutes after a root canal so maybe I'm wrong on this? Is this whole thread an advertisement for some stupid shit you can buy off the shelf at Radio Shack located between the RF Switch gates and the thing that lets your iphone cook English Muffins?

You're not supposed to know that. Did you buy the Peeker No Peeking device from said Bulgarian?

Darth Jello
I don't know what that is. I think this girl I dated in college had one though. Does it have Hello Kitty's face on it, light up, and vibrate?

inimalist
pfft

you guys just aren't paranoid enough

Robtard
Every time I walk by a mirror. I don't mind much thouhg, as the guy is devilishly handsome.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist
pfft

you guys just aren't paranoid enough

I am too.paperbag3

MildPossession
Oh it's worked on me, must go out and buy some of these anti-peeking devices!!

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Robtard
Every time I walk by a mirror. I don't mind much thouhg, as the guy is devilishly handsome.

Do you think the most attractive quality in a woman is your ability to see your reflection in her eyes?

MildPossession
Don't look into the mirrors!!

Robtard
Do you think the most attractive quality in a woman is your ability to see your reflection in her eyes?

That and the vagina.

inimalist
Originally posted by Robtard
That and the vagina.

lol

your ability to see your reflection in her vagina?

oh that made me giggle...

Darth Jello
to reference a family guy joke, Robtard, do you look like a sad old man?

Robtard
to reference a family guy joke, Robtard, do you look like a sad old man? '

Like that show, must have missed that episode.

Yes sad

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist
lol

your ability to see your reflection in her vagina?

oh that made me giggle...

Don't underestimate the qualities of a finely polished vagina.

Darth Jello
the joke involved the consequences of being a gay gynecologist.

After peeking under the sheet, he effeminately says "Ew!!! It lookth like a thad old man!!!"

Robtard
I might have seen it then, sounds familiar.

Did you see last weeks episode, with the Amon Goeth reference? Funny.

Darth Jello
That was extremely ****ed up. Almost more so than the holywood rape jokes from the prostate episode.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
I feel at times that I am being watched by the khazakistani government, but that's only because I have been. Things have never been the same between our organization and their country ever since we assassinated the "power behind the throne".

My star friends, not so much.

WhoopeeDee
I'm already used to having freaks follow me around.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
I'm already used to having freaks follow me around. that's what happens when you hang around on this forum. you get used to being around freaks.

Scythe
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What don't you get?

Acquire Star Friends, identify freaks who like to peek at stars (Does he mean the Paparazzi?) by cool spy devices to help neutralize the peekers.

No, I get it, the first post was just so random, haha.

Shakyamunison
I say we ask about some of the devices. Who knows maybe this stuff could really help us and our star friends.

I did, but I have not gotten a reply.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scythe
No, I get it, the first post was just so random, haha.

You have to be random to throw off the star peekers.

Scythe
You have to be random to throw off the star peekers.

Can it help us buy cheap shoes directly from China?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by signalknight
I was a assistant for some movie starts, I found some freaks were peeking at our stars everyday and everywhere with some kinds of spy cameras and bugs. There was a big problem for them. My job is finding the spy devices when I was working for them.

You know that is a really hard work. I must to find some special devices which i called anti-peeking devices from the market. Some of them really helped me, I can track these spy devices and find them or block them.

So I did a well job for my bosses, I worked for them for several years. But now I quited the job, because these stars go everywhere, I need sometime to be with my family.

During the work time, I found some good anti-spy devices, if you feel someone is peeking you or you want to help your star friends, we can talk together.

G'day

Jolly

It turns out that when you PM signalknight for more information, he wants you to e-mail him back. eek!

shiv
peeker!

MildOne4
yes

*glances at Rogue Jedi*

Robtard
Clive Owen was/is in California, for the Mill Valley film festival (15 mins away from me), my friend "star peeked" him yesterday.

The Nuul
Originally posted by signalknight

G'day

Jolly

Maybe you're just nuts?

However I do have a gut feeling that Bada watches me at night but for the wrong reasons.......no expression

jaden101
Originally posted by MildPossession
Oh it's worked on me, must go out and buy some of these anti-peeking devices!!

I think you'll find the trade names for them is "curtains".

you get thorns
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.