colossus vs sabretooth and wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FalconPunch
i know from first side it looks like a spite thread but seriously the question here is can sabretooth hurt colossus? now we are talking about the weapon x sabretooth with all the upgrades he has his adamantium and he is fully upgraded to class 15 strength , now with all those abilities can he hurt colossus?

now on the other hand we got wolverine on his side who might help him a lot

KingD19
Sabertooths claws won't make it deep, but I believe it is possible for him to hurt Colossus.

Wild Shadow
i'm sure he can. he has at least inch long claws at the minimum. at his best they are about 6 inches long fully extracted. he can dig and pull with his strength and tear off colossus's head.

-Pr-
I think this has been done before. Colossus ftw, imo.

KingD19
While he's fully capable of hurting Colossus, I doubt the russkie will just sit there and let it happen.

Wild Shadow
yeah, okay.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
I honestly don't understand where the sarcasm is coming from.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
I honestly don't understand where the sarcasm is coming from.

not u the mod saying colossus wins.

we posted at the same time. i need to start quoting ppl so they dont get confused.

but i didnt want to single him out. big grin

FalconPunch
well ithink even wolverine can hurt him i mean lets say they are fighting and sabretooth tackle colossus to the ground which he can and then he is wrestling colossus while wolverine also jumps at him and then while creed is holding his arms wolverine is shoving his arm into colossus throat now from the inside colossus is human and wolverine has a 30 cm claws right? so wolverine shove his arm into colossus throat and cut him from the inside with his claws

KingD19
Ahhh, no worries then.

Actually Falcon, Colossus is metal all the way to the core, and he's just as hard on the inside as he is on the outside.

Creed's not tackling Colossus to the ground, unless Colossus isn't braced, and isn't paying attention to him, otherwise, all Creeds strength will do is give him enough power to cut Colossus skin. If Colossus and Sabertooth wrestle, Sabertooth will get ko'd pretty quick.

And if 30cm=12 inches, then yes, that's how long his claws are. And Wolverine has already tried to cut Colossus while under mind control, and he was trying to kill him, he only scoured/scratched the surface of his skin, didn't even draw blood/bio-energy.

FalconPunch
well sabretooth can tackle colossus if its by a surprise i mean if he can lift 15 tons i am preety sure he can take down someone who doesnt even weight a ton

Juk3n
been done to a ridiculous level, team win, they just win.

They CAN lose, but thats on paper, on this forum, they are too fast/skilled and they win!

Wild Shadow
ive always held to the believe that logan scratches colossus b/c they are claw swipes and not full frontal stab attack with his strength directly behind him.

besides logan has accidentally scoured colossus and colossus has bn afraid of logan's claws. soooo.. i think logan can if he wanted to

KingD19
Yeah, that could explain it, even if you're trying to kill someone, a swipe doesn't do as much damage as a stab.

And what I mean is, Sabretooth's Class 15, is not even a speck compared to Colossus' Class 100, so unless it's by surprise, then he won't be getting tackled.

Now I never said that the team doesn't win, but Colossus takes a couple from ko's and BFR's.

Juk3n

And what I mean is, Sabretooth's Class 15, is not even a speck compared to Colossus' Class 100, so unless it's by surprise, then he won't be getting tackled.

What? being class 100 doesn't mean you can't be lifted off the ground and thrown, how much do you think colossus weighs? 2 ton? when full metal? so if sabes hits him american football style from the side or back, colossus will be lifted off the ground, thus floored, and tackled. Am i wrong?

thanos-prime
Colossus

KingD19
Actually Colossus only weighs around 500lbs when fully metal. And you just proved my point, from the side or the back, Colossus won't be able to brace or block the tackle attempt, and he would get floored, just about anybody would if you put enough force behind it, but from the front, or if he's expecting it, a tackle isn't happening.

The whole Class differential was just that, stating that a Class 15 is nothing to a Class 100.

Battlehammer

And if 30cm=12 inches, then yes, that's how long his claws are. And Wolverine has already tried to cut Colossus while under mind control, and he was trying to kill him, he only scoured/scratched the surface of his skin, didn't even draw blood/bio-energy.

First it was a slash, second it said his organic metal was no match for wolverien adamatium claws. last the artist showed nothing through out the issue, hell wolverine slashed right on the uniform and the artist did not even show it ripped. which is why i find it so funny that people uses the artist depiction as evidences for why wolverine could not cut him

KingD19
You forgot to quote the part where I agreed that the reason he didn't cut him was because it was a swipe, not a stab, how bout you read all my posts before you come on trying to undermine what I said, especially after I changed my stance on the subject.

Battlehammer
Actually Colossus only weighs around 500lbs when fully metal. And you just proved my point, from the side or the back, Colossus won't be able to brace or block the tackle attempt, and he would get floored, just about anybody would if you put enough force behind it, but from the front, or if he's expecting it, a tackle isn't happening.

The whole Class differential was just that, stating that a Class 15 is nothing to a Class 100.

It people want to play the BFR card, which always seems to get play. Being 100 tons does not stop you from being tossed away, it the weight. 15 tonner could effortlessly toss 500 pound individual flying, or tackle them over.

psycho gundam
colossus could get red hulk'd.

Battlehammer
You forgot to quote the part where I agreed that the reason he didn't cut him was because it was a swipe, not a stab, how bout you read all my posts before you come on trying to undermine what I said, especially after I changed my stance on the subject.
I slept one hour to day and have to work all night, cut me a break, I not going to read every dam post you made.

sorry if you already stated a point I made.

KingD19
Saberetooth has never BFR'd, it's not in his character, Colossus however has, and the Fastball Special would be considered a BFR if Wolverine didn't hit anything. And I said Colossus would get some wins from Ko's and BFR's, which it is well within his power to do.

And if you only slept one hour, how bout you go back to sleep instead of coming on here and debating. Especially since you didn't even make the same point, you said Logan could cut him. I said the reason he didn't cut him is because he swiped him, a stab probably would have gotten through.

Battlehammer
Saberetooth has never BFR'd, it's not in his character, Colossus however has, and the Fastball Special would be considered a BFR if Wolverine didn't hit anything. And I said Colossus would get some wins from Ko's and BFR's, which it is well within his power to do.
actaully sabre-tooth has bfr people,

Except he never bfr anyone. Fast ball special is not a BFR. He throwing a teamate. To assume that means he throw an enemy when he never done it, is quite the stretch.

Battlehammer

And if you only slept one hour, how bout you go back to sleep instead of coming on here and debating. Especially since you didn't even make the same point, you said Logan could cut him. I said the reason he didn't cut him is because he swiped him, a stab probably would have gotten through.
rather not, I got one hour untill work seems pointless.

Ive made that point several times in countless debates going back years ago. I got sick of re saying it, so instead I just say it was a slash.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I slept one hour to day and have to work all night, cut me a break, I not going to read every dam post you made.

sorry if you already stated a point I made.

What are you working? smile

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What are you working? smile
6 to 11

Parmaniac
6 to 11

What not when, Bus driver, rocket scientist?

Cause it's funny everytime I see a post from you I see Gimli in fornt of my inner eye laughing

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What not when, Bus driver, rocket scientist?

Cause it's funny everytime I see a post from you I see Gimli in fornt of my inner eye laughing
I am busing tables. I currently in school this is a side job.

lol

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
not u the mod saying colossus wins.

we posted at the same time. i need to start quoting ppl so they dont get confused.

but i didnt want to single him out. big grin

what's wrong with that? it was the same answer i gave in the last thread...

snoopdogg
Colossus wins via two-shot. One for Creed and one for Logan.

The Nuul
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus wins via two-shot. One for Creed and one for Logan.

Without BFR how?

Hulk couldnt even one shot Logan. Colossus sure aint.

ColossusGrundy
One solid punch from Piotr and Sabretooth is done.

Just one.

Not several, not a flurry, just one.

That leaves his other class 100 strength hand to hold him and make sure it connects.

Sabretooth is toast.
Wolverine follows, adamantium won't stop you from going unconscious.

Wild Shadow
hmm.... interesting.

not sure but i would think that adamantium helps to reduce blunt force trauma and acts a helmet of sorts. not saying it completely helps but combining it with his HF to help reduce brain injury from swelling is a second measure to keep either combatant from being KO'ed easliy from any brick especially colossus.

i mean wasnt the whole wpn X designed to protect the individual from certain trauma one may encounter in combat?

correct me if im wrong on any of these points.

but i seem to recall on panel many bricks unable to ko logan and stating it being due to the adamantium.

FalconPunch
if WWH couldnt one shot wolverine or 2 shot him or 3 shot him..... then colossus is sure as hell aint gona do it

-Pr-
hmm.... interesting.

not sure but i would think that adamantium helps to reduce blunt force trauma and acts a helmet of sorts. not saying it completely helps but combining it with his HF to help reduce brain injury from swelling is a second measure to keep either combatant from being KO'ed easliy from any brick especially colossus.

i mean wasnt the whole wpn X designed to protect the individual from certain trauma one may encounter in combat?

correct me if im wrong on any of these points.

but i seem to recall on panel many bricks unable to ko logan and stating it being due to the adamantium.

you also have to take in to account colossus' durability. unlike, say, the hulk, pete doesnt really have a healing factor, but the actual toughness of his skin is superior. piercing it at all is going to be much harder than it would against the hulk, or, say, the thing...

StiltmanFTW
Pressure points still work on him shifty Remember Aghanne?

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pressure points still work on him shifty Remember Aghanne?

don't remind me.

Wild Shadow
somehow i dont see petey succeeded where others like shingen, echo and spock have failed to nerve pinch logan for the ko. stick out tongue

shingen needed massive poisons, echo massively failed and spock took him down for what 1 to 2 seconds? not enough for a win.

petey, i dont see going all karate kid on logan with the crane kick stance..

if it happened and succeeded its bad writing roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Kris Blaze
^ this clown thought Paul and stilts meant that Colossus would use pressure points.

Wild Shadow
i did not im just being funny mad

The Nuul
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
One solid punch from Piotr and Sabretooth is done.

Just one.

Not several, not a flurry, just one.

That leaves his other class 100 strength hand to hold him and make sure it connects.

Sabretooth is toast.

Wrong.

The Nuul
i did not im just being funny mad

Did too....wink but its ok.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah Shadow, you failed hard stick out tongue

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/152/giantsizeastonishingxme.th.jpg http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7719/giantsizeastonishingxmeo.th.jpg

Don't forget to read Astonishing sometime smile

FalconPunch

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/152/giantsizeastonishingxme.th.jpg http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7719/giantsizeastonishingxmeo.th.jpg

OMG colossus got basically RAPED!!!!!!!! eek!

-Pr-

yup. that was just silly, compared to how good the book had been otherwise...

KingD19
I think they put that in so they could come up with some way to get him in the reactor, otherwise Colossus should have just killed the guy with no effort.

StiltmanFTW
That's a female actually, believe it or not.

KingD19
That makes it even more ludicrous, how is it some random chick(Is she the one who made the fake prophecy about Colossus destroying Breakworld?) can beat him like that, but Ord couldn't touch him?

StiltmanFTW
Yes, that's the one. Aghanne.

-Pr-
as i said. silly.

Metalmanx
Except he never bfr anyone. Fast ball special is not a BFR. He throwing a teamate. To assume that means he throw an enemy when he never done it, is quite the stretch.

What the f**k?

Colossus can throw Wolverine into the next state. But there's no way he can throw a football 30 yards. I mean, he's never done it before, it would be quite the stretch to assume he can do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.