superman 1 million vs king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FalconPunch
who wins

FalconPunch
so who do you think is going to win this fight

Philosophía
Superman 1M.

Warlord
the golden guy?

I think he should win

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Warlord
the golden guy?

I think he should win

not the golden one he's called Superman prime 1m I think, the other one

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25287/466531-35_dccomics1m4pg18_super.jpg

Warlord
Thor with rune magic AND odinforce or just odinforce?

FalconPunch
Thor with rune magic AND odinforce or just odinforce?

its king thor with rune magic and the odin force

Warlord
Thor then...just add his OF feats with his RM feats and there you go...

FalconPunch
superman 1 million was able to stop and move a galaxy with only his telekinesis

Warlord
Originally posted by FalconPunch
superman 1 million was able to stop and move a galaxy with only his telekinesis

Thor was able to one shot Mangog by taking his soul

FalconPunch
Thor was able to one shot Mangog by taking his soul

dude.... thor got beat up by rulk no expression

Warlord

not the one we speak about (ragnarok series)

FalconPunch
superman 1 million is just too much even for king thor with all thehelp seriously the guy was able to beat someone on tyrant level while he was weakened

Warlord
Thor was able to beat Mangog without even trying...just a wave of his hand

FalconPunch
Thor was able to beat Mangog without even trying...just a wave of his hand

still doesnt compare to superman 1 million feats, if he can beat tyrant while he is weakened its too much for thor

Warlord
still doesnt compare to superman 1 million feats, if he can beat tyrant while he is weakened its too much for thor

he can't do anything with his soul sucked out

FalconPunch
he can't do anything with his soul sucked out

king thor cant suck his soul prove he can , he will kill thor just with his telekinetic powers and stop his heart

Warlord
king thor cant suck his soul prove he can , he will kill thor just with his telekinetic powers and stop his heart

You want me prove he can?
Do you have any evidence that he could not do it?

I at least have evidence that it worked against Mangog effortlessly.

If you have any clue about Mangog's power you'd have little doubt that it would work to Superman.

King Thor >>Odin.

xJLxKing
Superman1m >>King Thor

Warlord
King Thor >>>>SM1M

FalconPunch
superman 1 million beats king thor

gogogadgetgo
its king thor with rune magic and the odin force

RKT without breaking a sweat

FalconPunch
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
RKT without breaking a sweat

he sure broke a sweat and couple of bones when he was beat up by rulk

thanos-prime
he sure broke a sweat and couple of bones when he was beat up by rulk RKT was never beat up by rulk

Naija boy
RKT ftw

Utrigita
If this is Superman 1 Million, fresh and ready from a bath in the rays from the supersun, then imo Rune King Thor loses, however if it's the version that was portrayed in the comic, then I'm not so sure even though holding back a forward moving Galaxy with his Forcevision is pretty impressive.

FalconPunch
superman 1 million ftw

thanos-prime
Thor

Naija boy
Originally posted by Utrigita
If this is Superman 1 Million, fresh and ready from a bath in the rays from the supersun, then imo Rune King Thor loses, however if it's the version that was portrayed in the comic, then I'm not so sure even though holding back a forward moving Galaxy with his Forcevision is pretty impressive.

True that is pretty impressive, but dont forget that RKT is more powerful than Odin, who has destroyed multiple galaxies before.

FalconPunch
tyrant >>> odin

superman 1 million >>> tyrant

superman 1million >>>>>>> king thor

Utrigita
Originally posted by Naija boy
True that is pretty impressive, but dont forget that RKT is more powerful than Odin, who has destroyed multiple galaxies before.

Isn't that mostly done as a side effect of his battles? A incident where Odin by himself destroyes Multiply Galaxies ore slow down a moving one for that matter escapes me.

And don't forget that we was dealing with in the mentioned example a depowered version of Superman 1M that still weakened ripped through the time and space barrier using pure strength, hence my question to which version we are going to use in this contest, the Superman 1M operating at full capacity ore the weakened version.

FalconPunch
Isn't that mostly done as a side effect of his battles? A incident where Odin by himself destroyes Multiply Galaxies ore slow down a moving one for that matter escapes me.

And don't forget that we was dealing with in the mentioned example a depowered version of Superman 1M that still weakened ripped through the time and space barrier using pure strength, hence my question to which version we are going to use in this contest, the Superman 1M operating at full capacity ore the weakened version.

of course we are using full power superman 1 million just like the full power thor

Naija boy

True its done as a side effect of his battles but that in itself makes it more impressive since he wasnt directly trying to destroy it. Also though it may have been he and someone elses power that destroyed said galaxies, if we make the fair assumption that they were both outputting equal power (though with odin winning those fights he really should have been outputting more) then we know that odin himself can destroy at least one galaxy (dependin on how many galaxies were destroyed.), there is also the instance of him creating a galaxy/star system as well. RKT is considerably more powerful than that.

The range and scope of RKTs abilities considerably exceeds those of supes 1m as well.

Utrigita
True its done as a side effect of his battles but that in itself makes it more impressive since he wasnt directly trying to destroy it. Also though it may have been he and someone elses power that destroyed said galaxies, if we make the fair assumption that they were both outputting equal power (though with odin winning those fights he really should have been outputting more) then we know that odin himself can destroy at least one galaxy (dependin on how many galaxies were destroyed.), there is also the instance of him creating a galaxy/star system as well. RKT is considerably more powerful than that.

The range and scope of RKTs abilities considerably exceeds those of supes 1m as well.

Fair enough, I just didn't recall a incident where Odin had single handed destroyed a Galaxy (ore multiple) so just checking smile, I recall the Solar System creation though.

If we are talking about the depowered Version, then I can agree, I still believe RKT will have to work very very hard in order to get the win against him simply because of the things he accomplished and the fact that magic (which if I recall correct the Runes are) was useless against him. However I doesn't agree on that RKT would be more powerful then the Superman 1M at full power, seeing what even a depowered Superman was capable of accomplishing.

DarkOdin
king Thor cant suck his soul prove he can , he will kill Thor just with his telekinetic powers and stop his heart

Go look in the respect Thread it is there.

Odin and Seth destroy galaxies and was shaking the muiltverse with each punch they hit each other with. "granted they both grew to giant sizes when they did this."

Rulk beat Thor with part of the Odinpower not the whole and then lost to him a issue later

Naija boy
Fair enough, I just didn't recall a incident where Odin had single handed destroyed a Galaxy (ore multiple) so just checking smile, I recall the Solar System creation though.

If we are talking about the depowered Version, then I can agree, I still believe RKT will have to work very very hard in order to get the win against him simply because of the things he accomplished and the fact that magic (which if I recall correct the Runes are) was useless against him. However I doesn't agree on that RKT would be more powerful then the Superman 1M at full power, seeing what even a depowered Superman was capable of accomplishing.

Well we can just agree to disagree big grin

Utrigita
Well we can just agree to disagree big grin

NO!!! evil face

Nah kidding mate, fair enough thumb up

Galan007
Odin, who has destroyed multiple galaxies before. weren't you the one who was saying that we should steer away from using classic juggy's force field feats, because he hasn't used a force field in several years? if so, can you please tell me the last comic odin 'destroyed galaxies' in?
---
regardless, superman m*...
has slapped around firestorm, hourman, resurrecton man, bat-mite, etc.
is immune to magic.
has 5-d powers.
can recover from the most extensive types of 'injuries' nigh-instantly.
has force vision sufficient to keep a galaxy at bay.
contained solaris.
can react by the nanosecond.
can punch through the time stream.
can create GL-esque constructs.
etc.

...and most of that was accomplished while he was extremely weak.

that said, if superman m* is under the super sun , his immunity to magic + his recovery rate + his other exotic powers = win, imo.

galactusischere
TYRANT?
lol you have no idea how powerful Tyrant was
Galactus teleported the Golde galaxy both in TIME and SPACE with a thought
and Tyrant gave him a decent fight

galactusischere
tyrant >>> odin

Tyrant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin
Tyrant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Supes 1m
Odin>>>>>>Supes 1m
King Thor>>Odin

manx422
SM1M>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KT

batdude123
Superman 1 Million had MUCH more impressive feats than King Thor.

iceman24567
Yeah King Thor sure but RKT?

batdude123
Owning Mangog is more impressive than anything Superman 1M did?

K...

iceman24567
Originally posted by batdude123
Owning Mangog is more impressive than anything Superman 1M did?

K... I agree even though some may think its a OMFG feat thumb up

xJLxKing
First of, Superman 1 million is immune to magic. He is faster then a speeding Tachyons. When he is extremely weak, he is powerful enough to destroy a giant dwarf star with his breath alone. When he is extremely de-powered he punches through time barriers.

Heck, he can even hold half a galaxy with his TK alone. That's huge!! A galaxy consists of 10 million of start all the way to 1 trillion stars. That's Huge as well!!

He even defeated Solaris. I think that's speaks for itself.
King Thor has done nothing to suggest he can beat Superman 1 million.
This guy had some crazy sense(all sense, meaning no one can escape his sight), and he had an additional powers(something like GL)

Though, Rune King Thor is much better. Heck, that guy can probably do some crazy $h!t with his Kryptonite.

OVerall
Superman 1 million at full strength>King Thor 8/10
Superman 1m FP>RKT 6>1. It'd be very close

Naija boy
Originally posted by Galan007
weren't you the one who was saying that we should steer away from using classic juggy's force field feats, because he hasn't used a force field in several years? if so, can you please tell me the last comic odin 'destroyed galaxies' in?
---
regardless, superman m*...
has slapped around firestorm, hourman, resurrecton man, bat-mite, etc.
is immune to magic.
has 5-d powers.
can recover from the most extensive types of 'injuries' nigh-instantly.
has force vision sufficient to keep a galaxy at bay.
contained solaris.
can react by the nanosecond.
can punch through the time stream.
can create GL-esque constructs.
etc.

...and most of that was accomplished while he was extremely weak.

that said, if superman m* is under the super sun , his immunity to magic + his recovery rate + his other exotic powers = win, imo.

Actually no, my argument was that the nature juggernauts forcefields was continuously portrayed inconsistently and that there were showings contradictory to the single showing people in that thread tried to use to claim that thor wouldnt be able to hit juggernaut.

Also Odin destroyed galaxies in his fight with Seth which happened in the JIM series that came out in the 90s iirc. Considering Odin hasnt had to many full on battles all out battles since then, its a good example of a the odinforce still being at the same level it was in the old days.

RKT had Odins powers and more and it was mentioned on panel that he was more powerful than Odin so even though he didnt have that many feats (he only appeared for like two issues), all Odins feats should still be useable for him imo.

And while superman 1m feats are certainly impressive i dont think they surpass what the Odinforce has accomplished.

-mjolnir (odinforce empowered) beheaded a Desaak empowered destroyer in one throw
- freezing time across the entire planet
- destroying galaxies in Odins battle with his dark side infinity and then repairing all the damage done after the fight.
- destroying galaxies in his fight with seth as well as having his attack felt on every plane of reality
- Creating solar system
- dissipating the Dark gods and scattering them across the solar winds (odin was weakend when this occured)
-Odin absorbing surtur into himself
-RKT dissipating mangog (not sure tho if this was the runes or Odin force but still should apply here since RKT had mastery of both)
- Destroying galaxy in his fight with forsung and having the residual energy create new suns
etc.

While direct magical application such as spells and what not shouldnt work on supes 1m,i think other attacks like direct force blasts, energy absorption etc should work and thus give RKT the win.

Galan007
punking bat-mite like he was pathetic, containing solaris, imprisoning hourman m* in a construct against his will, and holding a galaxy traveling at "incredible speeds" at bay via FV, is >.

imo.

Prep-Man
Punking Bat-Mite is more impressive than punking Mangog. EASILY.

Superman 1M wins this. 7/10.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
punking bat-mite like he was pathetic, containing solaris, imprisoning hourman m* in a construct against his will, and holding a galaxy traveling at "incredible speeds" at bay via FV, is >.

imo.

Yeah, people have to remember that the GALAXY was moving at speeds unknown from what I remember. And he was still able to hold it at bay for a time.

Mindset
RKT

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman 1 Million had MUCH more impressive feats than King Thor.

Feat-transferrence, Batdude, FEAT TRANSFERRENCE.

Eventough the writer made it quite clear that he didn't consider/write his version of Odin/Odin power as anywhere near galaxy-killing, we have to ignore this and the way he portrayed the character/what he had him do because ODIN destroyed galaxies!!!

Mindset

Philosophía
No, I didn't.

And most Thor fans know about that too, just choose to conveniently ignore it.

Warlord
When exactly made it clear he didn't consider the character at Galaxy destroying levels?
I think he made it perfectly clear that he was > Odin

Naija boy
When exactly made it clear he didn't consider the character at Galaxy destroying levels?

There was no such thing ever shown. thats sheer fantasy.

Warlord
thumb up

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by xJLxKing
First of, Superman 1 million is immune to magic. He is faster then a speeding Tachyons. When he is extremely weak, he is powerful enough to destroy a giant dwarf star with his breath alone. When he is extremely de-powered he punches through time barriers.

Heck, he can even hold half a galaxy with his TK alone. That's huge!! A galaxy consists of 10 million of start all the way to 1 trillion stars. That's Huge as well!!

He even defeated Solaris. I think that's speaks for itself.
King Thor has done nothing to suggest he can beat Superman 1 million.
This guy had some crazy sense(all sense, meaning no one can escape his sight), and he had an additional powers(something like GL)

Though, Rune King Thor is much better. Heck, that guy can probably do some crazy $h!t with his Kryptonite.

OVerall
Superman 1 million at full strength>King Thor 8/10
Superman 1m FP>RKT 6>1. It'd be very close
Didn't Superman Prime (not the villain) defeat Solaris? With the last Green Lantern ring?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Didn't Superman Prime (not the villain) defeat Solaris? With the last Green Lantern ring?
You are right, that Prime did defeat Solaris, but Superman 1 million was about to destroy it before that. He had to stop because a huge Kryptonite Missile was heading towards the Sun where Superman Prime(golden one) was chilling. If he didn't stop, Solaris was have been destroyed.

Galan007
^ yeah it was made quite clear through statements, as well as 'before and after' depictions of solaris, that superman m* could have beaten him once his FV was applied.

Philosophía

DarkOdin

leonidas

Philosophía
His Odin, and subsequently his Thor, wasn't. Taking this into consideration, the fact that Jurgens wrote him for the entirety of his Odin powered story-arc and that he was never portrayed as being anywhere near galaxy destroying, what should we take into consideration, his intent/portrayal or transfer Odin's galaxy destroying feats to Thor ?

Common sense is rare though, so I don't have any expectations.

Originally posted by leonidas
that's a very intriguing article. it's always amazing to me how one writer can define a character, and a different one can define him so differently. we've seen odin destroy dead galaxies, we've seen surtur destroy a galaxy, and yet jurgens drops him to planetary levels. i wonder why the lack of consistency is actually accepted or considered acceptable?

It's not just this writer, or this character, it's everybody. Take Superman's portrayals for example (Morrison and Mcduffie or Kurt Busiek and James Robinson). It's the nature of comics, and the way we're approaching debates here, cherry picking highest feats instead of doing averages and taking into account every portrayal, has become rather annoying and counter-productive.

--

But that's another discussion entirely. And it's different here because, like I said, it was Dan Jurgens who wrote King Thor for the entirety of his run.

Kris Blaze
There is a LOT of power difference between being planet-buster and a galaxy-buster. It's stupid to limit his power to a planetary simply because he can't destroy an entire galaxy.

DarkOdin

Philosophía
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
There is a LOT of power difference between being planet-buster and a galaxy-buster. It's stupid to limit his power to a planetary simply because he can't destroy an entire galaxy.

I agree but admittedly, that answer was pretty much shoved down his throat.

But, like I said, different writers with different opinions. Some writers consider planet-busting a big deal, even for very powerfull characters (take JMS and his recent Thor/Bor fight). Some shove galaxy busting attacks without a second thought.

Warlord
You mean read the ragnarok story...well yeah I have it...
Now you mention it it is "clearly" stated that he wasn't at galaxy destroying levels...

Naija boy
that's a very intriguing article. it's always amazing to me how one writer can define a character, and a different one can define him so differently. we've seen odin destroy dead galaxies, we've seen surtur destroy a galaxy, and yet jurgens drops him to planetary levels. i wonder why the lack of consistency is actually accepted or considered acceptable?

That interview is pretty contradictory to what jurgens himself portrayed on panel. In the sequence in which Odin and thor are talking, Odin is seen casually creating multiple planets and stars. he then talks to thor about how vanquishing and recreating a celestial body , is very minimal compared to what the Odin power can truly accomplish. Right there and then it was portrayed and outright mentioned that the Odinpower was far above simply planetary level and that the problem at that point was not the odinpower but rather thors inability to use it properly. For him to then claim in an interview that the odinpower is a planetary level power even while clearly portraying it as far above that................is quite strange to say the least.

Kris Blaze

xJLxKing
Can't it be considered a "retcon"?

Philosophía
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Can't it be considered a "retcon"?

Definitley not.

It's just a writer's opinion (which is decisive in this case, for reasons I pointed out) on a character's capabilities. It doesn't retcon anything the same way Superman being knocked out by something while in earlier stories he's not by something more powerfull doesn't retcon his capabilities.

xJLxKing

Warlord
Yeah.

That's why I'm satisfied with some kind of middle ground. He can destroy planets much easier than high heralds, but taking out a galaxy should be some kind of ultimate attack. It should require his life or like...the entire odinforce.

I'm going with that...thumb up

leonidas

batdude123

Starscream M
that's a very intriguing article. it's always amazing to me how one writer can define a character, and a different one can define him so differently. we've seen odin destroy dead galaxies, we've seen surtur destroy a galaxy, and yet jurgens drops him to planetary levels. i wonder why the lack of consistency is actually accepted or considered acceptable? when you have inconsistencies, then we should look to logic to see our answer

now, if we assume Odin has the power to destroy galaxies (just for one second, think about what a galaxy is and absorb the greatness of what it is) then it would make Odin so far above any and most marvel beings.

yet Odin struggled to dispatch Thanos. Thanos may be 10x more powerful than a herald, but he is nowhere close to being able to effect the galaxy in any way. Even assuming Odin is 10x or even 100x more powerful than a being like thanos, it would be hardpressed to see him being able to destroy a galaxy. I mean, literally, a being with the power to destroy the galaxy would be able to destroy planets or even stars with a fingernail.

I mean, Im ok with categorizing Odin as a galaxy destroyer, but if so...then his battle with thanos should be considered PIS to the highest order becausse he should've be able to flick thanos like a insect.

personally, I think the galaxy destroying business was just the result of a writer who was engaging in extreme hyperbole and has no concept of what it really means to possess the power to destroy a galaxy.

Starscream M

is the odin power (forgetting for a moment what naj said and staying with jurgens) planetary or galaxy level? the difference between planetary or galaxy level is ENORMOUS. a planet is a mere speck in comparison to a galaxy.

A galaxy buster would be thousands if not millions of times more powerful than a planetary threat.

batdude123
Originally posted by Starscream M
A galaxy buster would be thousands if not millions of times more powerful than a planetary threat.

Trillions, at least.

leonidas
Originally posted by Starscream M
when you have inconsistencies, then we should look to logic to see our answer

now, if we assume Odin has the power to destroy galaxies (just for one second, think about what a galaxy is and absorb the greatness of what it is) then it would make Odin so far above any and most marvel beings.

yet Odin struggled to dispatch Thanos. Thanos may be 10x more powerful than a herald, but he is nowhere close to being able to effect the galaxy in any way. Even assuming Odin is 10x or even 100x more powerful than a being like thanos, it would be hardpressed to see him being able to destroy a galaxy. I mean, literally, a being with the power to destroy the galaxy would be able to destroy planets or even stars with a fingernail.

I mean, Im ok with categorizing Odin as a galaxy destroyer, but if so...then his battle with thanos should be considered PIS to the highest order becausse he should've be able to flick thanos like a insect.

personally, I think the galaxy destroying business was just the result of a writer who was engaging in extreme hyperbole and has no concept of what it really means to possess the power to destroy a galaxy.

in the early books, odin was EASILY a galaxy buster. and this is PRECISELY the reason i so rarely declare PIS. one writer's interpretation should count (in the vast majority of cases) as much as another's. by that reasoning, his battle wasn't PIS at all. especially in light of some of thanos's OWN crazy feats. rather it was just the way THAT writer portrayed odin. you may not agree, but it doesn't make it less valid. it's not the CHARACTER'S fault that the WRITER hasn't written him to his past heights. i think the only time pis comes into play is if it is something GROSSLY outside the norm for the character.

logic--in a world that lacks inherent consistency--will always fall short. or perhaps more accurately, it is possible to logically come up with differing and equally accurate assessments. what is the most consistent version of a character? what do MOST writers seem to agree upon. imo, i think THAT formula is the best one to use when comparing 2 characters.

failing that, call each other names.

Starscream M

failing that, call each other names. you're stoopid

Naija boy
i've said that for a LOONNNNGGGGGG time around here. though instead of 'average', i tend to look more at consistency. i don't think average showing is necessarily the best way to go. if a character has the bulk of his/her high-end feats under one writer or 2, but several others write him/her much lower, then taking the average of the way he/she was written really isn't logical because BOTH versions of the character are EQUALLY correct and should be allowed equal validity. in that sense, it IS fair to use both the highest and lowest feats in a debate. it is equally unproductive however. i think it is imperative that the whole history of a character be taken into account in any debate. it's why i will never say that logan defeating characters like abomination and hulk is PIS--because consistently, through his history, he has done just that.

sticking with the odin example, you could literally have an odin vs odin thread (or a superman vs superman thread) and one version, under one writer, would clearly stomp the other. hell, the way jurgens painted the odin power as used by KT, a well-written kirby-CLASSIC thor might be able to defeat him.

is the odin power (forgetting for a moment what naj said and staying with jurgens) planetary or galaxy level? the answer is very clearly BOTH, and if someone wanted to argue odin would get destroyed by a (fill in with someone who has written supes at a very high level) superman, and use jurgens' definition as proof, it would need to be conceded, as that is ONE interpretation of the character. BUT, by the same token, the other needs to accept that a kirby-written, galaxy-busting, universally powerful odin blinks superman out of existence.

there IS no solution to the problem, because the problem, literally, has many many correct answers. the best you can do is find as much connsistency in portrayal as possible. at least that's the best I'VE ever been able to do.

Totally agree arguments should be based on how a character is consistently portrayed. In regards to this whole KT scenario however the problem lies with this guy contradicting what he portrayed on panel. Could we say that jurgens portrayed King Thor at planetary level? indeed we could. However on panel he gives an explanation for this low level of power displayed by KT and makes it pretty clear that rather than the problem being the lack of power of the Odinforce, its thors innapropriate use of it. He describes it so clearly that its baffling how he can now claim otherwise in an interview.

However ultimately its not really too relevant to this thread. The character in question is Rune King Thor a character written by Michael Oeming. Oeming clearly had a different opinion of the odinforce as seen in his run on BRB stormbreaker where Beta ray bill is seen easily oneshotting planets a feat which would definitely put BRB on the same planetary level as jurgens KT with the full odinforce and from the looks of it, his Odin as well.

zeel

RULK cannot be taken seriously. A hulk fanyboy wrote that story and everyone knows it.

As far as thor vs supes here im not sure. Dont care for prime or this version of supes due to their resistance to magic. What a cop out. Could you imagine a character that theses versions of supes had to fight that were immune to physical blunt force haha. This immunity stuff is stupid but in all fairness that may be enough for supes 1 millon. And that would be the only reason he won was for the immunity of magic. Without that hes gone.

zeel
tyrant >>> odin

that is your opinion.

nicamarvin
FalconPunch

Originally posted by
tyrant >>> odin

Yeah and quanchi aint MAD... eek!

Prep-Man
Supes 1M.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Yeah and quanchi aint MAD... eek! I'm not. wink

Kris Blaze
Jurgens, who claimed that Odin was down at planetary, happened to be the one who had Thor at that very level. Not to mention the one who had Thor w/odin enchanted armour stop a Thanos-clone capable of destroying the universe.

Instead of looking for consistency in just comics, we should have a look at what these writers go on about.

quanchi112
Jurgens, who claimed that Odin was down at planetary, happened to be the one who had Thor at that very level. Not to mention the one who had Thor w/odin enchanted armour stop a Thanos-clone capable of destroying the universe.

Instead of looking for consistency in just comics, we should have a look at what these writers go on about. This further backs up my point about Thanos and Odin's clash. While some writers have Odin at galaxy busting levels others clearly don't. The writer obviously meant for Thanos to be a peer of Odin when they had it out. Saying he held back because he didn't affect the multiverse was always erroneous because it wasn't the same writer.

All writers view characters and powersets differently it seems and we factor them all in, but just because a planet or a galaxy is destroyed that doesn't mean that's proof of someone holding back. I am glad this has been brought to light.

Naija boy
Not to mention the one who had Thor w/odin enchanted armour stop a Thanos-clone capable of destroying the universe.

Instead of looking for consistency in just comics, we should have a look at what these writers go on about.

Jurgens really must have forgotten what he wrote himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.