Multi-Universe Movie FIGHT CLUB !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blinky
Ok this is a place that for one-on-one bare fisted fights:

Story: Tyler Durden has stolen a top secret device from the government funded Area 51. The Machine is alien technology from the Roswell crash site and has the capability of time travel as well as traveling to alternate universes. So Durden as the ability to collect any one human from any movie to join fight club.

Here are some rules:
1)ONLY REGULAR HUMAN BEINGS!!!.

2)Rules of fight club are applicable.
3)All new members of the Fight Club must be voted on and approved by me, the thread starter.
4) No spite fights
5) Each Fight will have a limited number of days to be discussed. This will be based on various factors.
6) As stated ONE-ON-ONE bare fisted matches.
7) There will eventually be a cap to the number of Members of this fight club (50 or so).

FIGHT CLUB RULES :
1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

Tiler Durden has already admitted these guys into Fight Club:

All fight club members from the movie Fight club

Chaney- from "Hard Times"
The Dragon - "Enter the Dragon" / "Return of the Dragon"
Tong Po- Kick Boxer
Colt- "Return of the Dragon"
Frank Dux - "Blood Sport"
Chong Li - "Blood Sport"
Attila- "Lion Heart"
Leon- "Lion Heart"
Gino - "Out for Justice"
Scott James - "The Octagon"
Takuma Tsurugi (Terry)- "The Streetfigther"
Black Mamba - Kill Bill
Daniel San- Karate Kid :P

I'll take suggestions and add more later.

Then I'll post the first Fight.

If a thread like this is even Allowed.....

Darth Martin
Isaiah Bone kills all.

Blinky
Add these guys to the list:

Rocky Balboa - "Rocky "1-5
Tommy Morrison - "Rocky" 5
Ivan Drago - "Rocky" 4

It's had to think of guys who don't fly around on wires or dodge bullets.

Also i decided that the first fight will be:
Tyler Durden aims to show his cronnies he aint a pvssy.

Daniel San
http://twopennypost.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/danielthekaratekid.jpg

VS.

Tyler Durden
http://www.celluloiddreams.co.uk/images/fightclub2.jpg

DISCUSS!
NO FANBOYISM
USE FEATS AND SHOWN ABILITIES.

Rogue Jedi
Daniel pwns Tyler.

MildOne4
I'm throwing Riddick into this ring

Bloinky
Originally posted by MildOne4

Thats overkill.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, Riddick would plow through them.

Blinky
Originally posted by MildOne4

ONLY NON-SUPERPOWERED HUMANS!

BTW : Daniel San broke a solid block of ice with a knifehand strike. But then again Durden survived a point-blank face-shot.

Darth Martin
I'm telling you guys, Bone would win.

Nightstick
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm telling you guys, Bone would win.

Bone was a bad ass, but he seemed to rely on being faster then his opponents and putting them down in the first couple of hits. If he were to fight somebody who was faster or had high durability. We can't be sure how well he'd do. As nobody in the movie every realy tested his durability/endurance. Made him go the distance if you will. With people like the Dragon and Rocky as possible opponents relence on his speed and unfamiliarity with going the distance may be his undoing.

Crow123
Danny the Dog tears through all of his competition

KingD19
Tony Jaa
Ip Man(The creator of Wushu, and a Grandmaster of Bruce Lee)
Chev Chelios
That guy from the movie Red Belt
Lateef Crowder(The Capoeira guy from The Protector)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Crow123
Danny the Dog tears through all of his competition Indeed, except for Riddick.

Blinky
Look guys when I made this thread I knew that it could end up in utter chaos. Now that people are adding this guy and that guy, I see that I was right. READ THE RULES.

3)All new members of the Fight Club must be voted on and approved by me, the thread starter.

Until then nobody gets in the fight club, otherwise this thread will just just be a bunch of guys talking about how Riddick will PWN - WHEN RIDDICK ISN'T EVEN QUALIFIED TO BE IN THIS FIGHT CLUB!

Now, the current fight in Daniel San vs Tyler Durden. Nobody has anything else to say about this fight?

KingD19
Wasn't Tyler Durden really Ed Norton's split personality?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Nightstick
Bone was a bad ass, but he seemed to rely on being faster then his opponents and putting them down in the first couple of hits. If he were to fight somebody who was faster or had high durability. We can't be sure how well he'd do. As nobody in the movie every realy tested his durability/endurance. Made him go the distance if you will. With people like the Dragon and Rocky as possible opponents relence on his speed and unfamiliarity with going the distance may be his undoing. We saw flashes of him being pissed. Like when he fought Kimbo Slice's crew in prison. He defeated Price with ease and he was considered to be the best fighter on the planet.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blinky
Look guys when I made this thread I knew that it could end up in utter chaos. Now that people are adding this guy and that guy, I see that I was right. READ THE RULES.

Until then nobody gets in the fight club, otherwise this thread will just just be a bunch of guys talking about how Riddick will PWN - WHEN RIDDICK ISN'T EVEN QUALIFIED TO BE IN THIS FIGHT CLUB!

Now, the current fight in Daniel San vs Tyler Durden. Nobody has anything else to say about this fight? Daniel pwns.

Blinky

Rogue Jedi
Gino in a curbstomp.

Blinky
How so?

Rogue Jedi
How so? Because he kicked much more ass than Lee did?

Blinky
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How so? Because he kicked much more ass than Lee did?

Yeah I remember him kicking a lot of bum's asses.

Rogue Jedi
Bums or no, he kicked their asses, four and five at a time, all coming at him at the same time, from different angles.

Blinky
Bums or no, he kicked their asses, four and five at a time, all coming at him at the same time, from different angles.

Everybody knows that fighting one on one against a top-notch fighter is a whole different world than taking out 4/5/6 wimps.

Gino does not really do THAT much bare-handed ass kicking. He really doesn't show that he could curb-stomp the Dragon. He shows that he can throw around 500 lb helpless pigs.

Rogue Jedi
Matter of opinion I guess.

Blinky
I wonder how Kung-Fu would fare against Aikido. Would Nico wait for the Dragon to throw the first punch/kick?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, and he would break his ****in neck.

golem370
Dragon would cave his chest in with a kick so fast he wouldn't see it coming. Nico is way to slow to win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dblTaUFf87U&feature=PlayList&p=D53B4EA4668CCA6C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgCwyHr7Fzs

Blinky
Anybody else?
So far it's
The Dragon- 2 votes
Gino- 1 vote

Also I'll now take suggestions for new members. REMEMBER, READ THE RULES.
I don't wanna read " I WANNA ADZ WULVERINZES TO DA FIGHT CLUB, HE PWNS ALL"

Riot-Gear
Gino has the hight, weight, and reach advantage.

Dragon has the strength and power advantage.

Dragon has faster individual strikes, but his combos are slower. Gino has cleaner grappling skills and wastes less energy, no random screaming and jumping etc.

As each is highly proficient. Gino's hight, weight, and reach do matter. The fact that he is almost as fast as Dragon, is a cleaner fighter, and uses an art that does not rely on strength. Negating much of Dragon's strength advantage. Suggests that if the two were to face each other Gino would be the winner.

Rogue Jedi
yes

golem370
Not likely he has not the skill or the speed to defeat Dragon. In return of the dragon the first alley fight he was boxing a guy with a superior reach and the guy still got dropped. He also took on and beat according to the movie Americas best.

Blinky

Riot-Gear

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by golem370
Not likely he has not the skill or the speed to defeat Dragon. In return of the dragon the first alley fight he was boxing a guy with a superior reach and the guy still got dropped. He also took on and beat according to the movie Americas best.

Well except that he is just as skilled. Possible more skilled then Dragon and while Dragon may be faster when it comes to single techiques, his combo's are slower.

Blinky
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
Regardless of what Hollywood wants us to believe. Height, weight, and reach do matter.

We are talking about movies here, man. Movies. So you and I know the laws of the real world don't apply. The Dragon beat up bigger and taller guys in the movies, 'nuff said.

I never said his ( Gino's ) style was better. Simply that it did not rely on him being stronger then his opponent. Which in this case he is not, for him to win.
Well what's the point in bringing that up? You might as well have said "Gino smells better".

Its not just that Gino is bigger. It is that Gino is bigger and highly skilled. His on screen feats trump any of the ( Worf Effect ) fighters Dragon fought.

Well that's your opinion. O'hara and Colt seemed more impressive since they were both supposed to be WORLD CLASS FIGHTERS. Not shitty dime-store thugs.

Aside from you, no one is having a style argument. Rather I mentioned a component of the style Gino used. Which is different from saying it is better then the art that Dragon was using..
Well I'm glad you ain't that dumb.

Cleared a bar full of thugs, beat up a martial artists. Including a boxer and some one using akimbo stick fighting of some sort.

You mean: Cleared a bar full of dime-store cheap-f*ck winos. Knocked out an old-washed up boxer. And fought some asian dude with pool sticks (Totally irrelevant to this bare-fisted fight).

Good points though...

Riot-Gear
We are talking about movies here, man. Movies. So you and I know the laws of the real world don't apply. The Dragon beat up bigger and taller guys in the movies, 'nuff said.

What base set of laws do you suggest we use then? The real world has to play a part. Other wise Gino just gets bit by a radioactive spider, before the match and its all she wrote.

Well that and Gino's beat up little asian guys before. So by your logic he should when. See the problem with that line of thinking?

Well what's the point in bringing that up? You might as well have said "Gino smells better".

Tell me you are joking, please? You honestly believe that skills and feats are unimprtent when discussing who would win in a fight. So we should ignore the strength of Dragons blows as well right? Because to discuss that is like, if you said "Dragon smells better".

Well that's your opinion. O'hara and Colt seemed more impressive since they were both supposed to be WORLD CLASS FIGHTERS. Not shitty dime-store thugs.

Do O'Hara or Colt have any feats above said dime-store thugs? Anything on screen I mean. Not just propoganda or hype.

You mean: Cleared a bar full of dime-store cheap-f*ck winos. Knocked out an old-washed up boxer. And fought some asian dude with pool sticks (Totally irrelevant to this bare-fisted fight).

Good points though...

How ever you wish to reinterpret the events it shows he he can and has fought martial artists.

As for the stick fight having no relevence. To suggests such a thing. Indicates you did not think it threw. Said encounter still displayed speed/reaction time, balance, and hand eye cordination. All importent factors in a fight. Not to mention much of the defensive action on Gino's part could be used in an open hand engagment. Even some of the offensive action could be used as hammer fist or fore arm strikes. In other words it has relevence.

Rogue Jedi
Sooner or later, Gino will get in close and bury a hatchet in Dragons chest.

Riot-Gear
Sooner or later, Gino will get in close and bury a hatchet in Dragons chest.

Except that this is pure h2h combat so no hatchet.

Rogue Jedi
Except that this is pure h2h combat so no hatchet. OK, so he would bury a foreign object in his head.

Blinky
What base set of laws do you suggest we use then? The real world has to play a part. Other wise Gino just gets bit by a radioactive spider, before the match and its all she wrote.

I pointed out The Dragons feat of beating bigger taller guys, you see that? That was in the movies. Bigger taller isn't a factor according to what the dragon showed IN THE MOVIES.

Well that and Gino's beat up little asian guys before. So by your logic he should when. See the problem with that line of thinking?
You're clearly being a clown with this one. I never implied The Dragon could have an advantage because he is a "small asian guy". YOU implied Gino had a weight, height advantage YOU have the burden of proof, you've proved nothing. Nice job.

Tell me you are joking, please? You honestly believe that skills and feats are unimprtent when discussing who would win in a fight. So we should ignore the strength of Dragons blows as well right? Because to discuss that is like, if you said "Dragon smells better".
Look you brought up style. Why now? I am not talking about you bringing up skills, I'm talking about you bringing up their styles. Why did you bring up style then if you think it has no bearing in the fight?

Do O'Hara or Colt have any feats above said dime-store thugs? Anything on screen I mean. Not just propoganda or hype.
Yeah they do. O'hara is shown in enter the Dragon taking blows from 2X4's and breaking a pile of flaming bricks. Colt kicked a japanese karate master's ass, EFFORTLESSLY. Let's see... what did the dime-store thugs do OH YEAH! They got their asses kicked, that's it. I'm the only one talking feats here, I dunno WTF you're doing

How ever you wish to reinterpret the events it shows he he can and has fought martial artists.
I'll grant you he fought one martial artist, the stick guy. The boxer was an old-washed up fart.

As for the stick fight having no relevence. To suggests such a thing. Indicates you did not think it threw. Said encounter still displayed speed/reaction time, balance, and hand eye cordination. All importent factors in a fight. Not to mention much of the defensive action on Gino's part could be used in an open hand engagment. Even some of the offensive action could be used as hammer fist or fore arm strikes. In other words it has relevence.
You see if you bring that up, you force me to bring up The Dragons weapon based combat skills. His skills with fighting sticks in enter the dragon, his fight with an armed Shaolin Kung-Fu expert (Han). Not to mention his extreme accuracy, reflexes and speed shown when throwning wooden darts (when taking down 3 or 4 guys with guns). If you go down that road, Gino still gets the short end of the stick. See what a mess this'll make?

golem370
It wouldn't matter whether or not he had a hatchet or not in Return of the Dragon he took on a dozen trained fighters with weapons Han's personal body O'Hara and killed with little to not trouble. In Enter the Dragon he was a monk instructor highly skilled fighter. Hatchet vs Nunchaku's

Riot-Gear
I pointed out The Dragons feat of beating bigger taller guys, you see that? That was in the movies. Bigger taller isn't a factor according to what the dragon showed IN THE MOVIES.

So size doesn't matter? Even Dragon has a finite amount of strength. So throwing around a heavier man. Will use more energy/effort. Would you suggest that in a match between say King Kong and Spider-Man. Kong being 3 times his size not be discussed or in a match between a SWAT team and an Army the number advantage on the side of the army not be mentioned.

I think what you need to realise is that it is not just what happened in a movie that is importent, but also how it happens.

You're clearly being a clown with this one. I never implied The Dragon could have an advantage because he is a "small asian guy". YOU implied Gino had a weight, height advantage YOU have the burden of proof, you've proved nothing. Nice job.

I am not being a clown if your not. Gino beat up little asian martial artists, "you see that? That was in the movies." So by your amazing ABC logic. Which to date is all you've used as a cass for Dragon. Instead of displayed skills. That is all we need to say Gino wins. As for the Roberts Rules of debating Burden of Proof crap. This isn't debate class. You don't get to get away on technicalities. You actually have to make an argument.

So what is it? Why does Dragon win. Remember though according to you, you are not allowed to use any of Dragons skills ( Because to do so is discussing style ) nor are you allowed to use physics 'cuz l1ke diz is a movie man or some such crap. Nor are you allowed to use your so far vaguely attempted ABC logic of opponents beat.

Wait, never mind I know why you think he wins. Because you like him better and once you have eliminated all objective measures from science to track record all you are left with is you subjective opinion.

The problem of course is the question at hand is not whom do you like better. If it was I'd be voting Dragon. Rather the question is whom would win in a fight and so far you have brought no argument to the table for the fighter you back. Save for some weak ABC logic that you yourself mock the use of in the reverse.

Look you brought up style. Why now? I am not talking about you bringing up skills, I'm talking about you bringing up their styles. Why did you bring up style then if you think it has no bearing in the fight?

First off their style's are part of their skill set. So if we take into account theirs skills. We are taking into account their styles. To not consider styles at all in a fight situation is both silly and rather hard to do. If you are remotely interested in an objective answer.

Styles do have a bearing on the fight. After all it effects the way they fight.

Let me make this clear however, before I continue. What I said was that I would not get into a discussion about which arts is better. Because I believe it is the fighter, not the art that matters.

That said an Aikido artist is more likely to use throws. Instead of blows. A boxer is not likely to grapple etc. So styles do effect the fight end of story to say they don't is to well ignore every fight in history

Yeah they do. O'hara is shown in enter the Dragon taking blows from 2X4's and breaking a pile of flaming bricks. Colt kicked a japanese karate master's ass, EFFORTLESSLY. Let's see... what did the dime-store thugs do OH YEAH! They got their asses kicked, that's it. I'm the only one talking feats here, I dunno WTF you're doing

Gino was clocking guys with poll stick and balls and they were getting back up. Bricks don't hit back. Lots of guys that pull the breaking boards stuff suck in actual fights. It's a different skill set.

So here we address the problem with the my fighter wins cause of the folk he beat up argument, and the afore mentioned hype. What feats does the Japenese Karate master have. No more then the so called dime-store thugs. I imagine.

It also importent to note that said thugs likely have more actually combat experience as they both do it for a living and live with it everyday. Remember that most traditional art forms such as Karate and the like do not train full contact or have full contact tournaments or sparing. Nor do they normally train against other styles. So their is good chance that the Karate master in question was both not used to taking full power shots and that he had no experience fighting some one not using karate.

I'll grant you he fought one martial artist, the stick guy. The boxer was an old-washed up fart.

It was strongley indicated that he was a fairly succesfull boxer. His age or how recently he had fought/trained was not mentioned and the bar patrons had a whole lot of confidence in him and it was a rough crowd.

Lets compare him to a karate master of the time period in question. One is used to getting hit and hard. Normal boxer hits much harder then other martial artist. Its kind of their bread and butter after all. They are used to getting hit a lot and going for a long time. The Karate master will be used to short scripted or possibley partial free style, limited contact sparing. Where everybody fights the same way. Which is true for the boxer as well in so much as actual bouts, but the bruising that goes on in his bar will be all out anything goes fighting.

You see if you bring that up, you force me to bring up The Dragons weapon based combat skills. His skills with fighting sticks in enter the dragon, his fight with an armed Shaolin Kung-Fu expert (Han). Not to mention his extreme accuracy, reflexes and speed shown when throwning wooden darts (when taking down 3 or 4 guys with guns). If you go down that road, Gino still gets the short end of the stick. See what a mess this'll make?

This is funny. First you say it doesn't matter then. When you realise it does. You try and back track and claim you guy is better at it anyway.

For the record though. Gino displayed far faster stick fighting and matched Dragon in terms of weapons skill. The guy cleared a bar with a poll ball in a rag after all.

As for Han wasn't he old, one handed, and didn't fight very often. In your words a washed up old fart. I could be wrong though its been a while sence I watched the movie.

Blinky
Nice job totally dodging each point I brought up. You are clearly not worth having a logical conversation with. You had the burden of proof and you proved nothing.

Riot-Gear
Nice job totally dodging each point I brought up. You are clearly not worth having a logical conversation with. You had the burden of proof and you proved nothing.

Sorry Blink,

Your the one dodging.

So why does Dragon win?

siriuswriter
a few more nominees :
both mr. and mrs. smith,
john mcclane
harrison ford as the president in 'air force one'
indiana jones
matt damon's character in 'the talented mr. ripley'
i dunno if he'd qualify, but jason bourne
rusty, danny, or linus from 'ocean's eleven'
sean penn or kevin bacon from 'mystic river'
casey affleck from 'gone baby gone'
the phantom of the opera
bill pullman as the president from 'independence day'
will smith from 'wild wild west'
clive owen from either 'inside man' or 'children of men'
patrick bates - 'american psycho'
hilary swank from 'million dollar baby'
bruce wayne as himself

Blinky
Ok this will be be the last day to discuss the Dragon Vs. Gino fight.

So far it's a draw with two votes a piece. Anybody else wanna throw in their two cents?

--------------------------------------------------

Here are some nominees for a new member of Fight Club :
John Mcclane
Bruce Wayne (Nolan series) (Batsuit not included)
Bone

I haven't seen Bone but he seems to qualify under the rules.

Rogue Jedi
Chev Chelios
Indiana Jones

Blinky
Ok so it ended up being a draw between the Dragon and Gino - because nobody gave a sh*t enough to cast the tie-breaking vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote for Two new Members of Fight Club!
One will duke it out in the next fight. The other the fight after the next.
I will give people 2 days to vote for the 2 new members.
Each person can vote once a day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nominees:
John Mcclane
Bruce Wayne (Nolan series) (Batsuit not included)
Bone
Chev Chelios
Indiana Jones

NO MORE NOMINEES! Too many canidates will f*ck up the voting process

Blinky
No body has voted yet- so I will. If nobody else votes, these will be the new members:

John Mcclane
Indiana Jones

siriuswriter
i vote for bruce wayne .

Blinky
Originally posted by siriuswriter
i vote for bruce wayne .

Thanks for f*cking things up.

-----------------------------------
Anymore votes? Last day.

siriuswriter
no problem whatsoever. big grin

Blinky
Ok nobody else voted so the new members are:

Bruce Wayne (Nolan version)
Indiana Jones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW FIGHT !! *WANK*
Since he just got voted in:

Indiana Jones
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080512/cannes-film-festival/indiana-jones_l.jpg

-----Vs.-----

The Street Fighter (Takuma Tsurugi)
http://www.hkfilm.net/sonny2.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Use feats from movies. This is BARE-FISTED combat. No fan-boy ism. No crying that your boy gets stomped, I put all names in an Excel spreadsheet and choose fights randomly.

Feats from all movies (from either franchise) can be used.

If you have not seen any "The Street fighter" movies... get the f*ck out.

Nightstick
Indy. Terry may be the better "martial artist"(though only from the classical perspective, from a modern mma perspective its argueable), but that has never stopped Indy in the past. Then we have issues of Indy's durability which is well frankly super human. Takes a tank wrecking dive over a cliff, submerges with a submarine, survives and atomic blast in a fridge etc. Terry has to dig down after having a board broke with his head. Chances are Terry poses, grunts, does katas etc. Just to have Indy punch him in the face and knock his arse out. If it goes longer then that Terry can punch Indy 'til his hands are numb and Indy will get back up. Once Terry is spent. Indy knocks his arse out or lets him collapse on his own.

Blinky
Originally posted by Nightstick
Indy. Terry may be the better "martial artist"(though only from the classical perspective, from a modern mma perspective its argueable), but that has never stopped Indy in the past. Then we have issues of Indy's durability which is well frankly super human. Takes a tank wrecking dive over a cliff, submerges with a submarine, survives and atomic blast in a fridge etc. Terry has to dig down after having a board broke with his head. Chances are Terry poses, grunts, does katas etc. Just to have Indy punch him in the face and knock his arse out. If it goes longer then that Terry can punch Indy 'til his hands are numb and Indy will get back up. Once Terry is spent. Indy knocks his arse out or lets him collapse on his own.

PIS.

Given those "feats" Indy could stomp anybody in the fight club. No good.

Blinky
Ok so, I'll give people one more day to vote on this fight. Frankly I'm surprised nobody gives two shits about this fight, I thought Indy was popular.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll vote for Takuma, there is no way that Indy can deal with the raw power of The Street Fighter. The guy (Takuma) can kill a man with one punch, ripp a man's balls off with his bare hands and rip out an adams apple. All PIS aside, Indy has not really shown any fighting feats that make him a better h2h combatant than Takuma.
--------------------------------------------------------------
So far :
Indy -1
The Street Fighter - 1

Hopefully this is not another tie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell you what, whoever votes next gets to pick the next fight.

--->But Bruce Wayne has gotta be one of the figthers<----

here are the current members:

Tong Po- Kick Boxer
Chong Li - "Blood Sport"
Attila- "Lion Heart"
Leon- "Lion Heart"
Gino - "Out for Justice"
Black Mamba - Kill Bill
Bruce Wayne - Nolanverse
Indiana Jones

Nightstick
Ok so, I'll give people one more day to vote on this fight. Frankly I'm surprised nobody gives two shits about this fight, I thought Indy was popular.

On this we can agree. Though with out the names of the fighters in the thread title it may have just got lost in the shuffle. What you may want to do is is post matches as indevidual threads and keep this one around to discuss the fight club in general, new members etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll vote for Takuma, there is no way that Indy can deal with the raw power of The Street Fighter. The guy (Takuma) can kill a man with one punch, ripp a man's balls off with his bare hands and rip out an adams apple. All PIS aside, Indy has not really shown any fighting feats that make him a better h2h combatant than Takuma.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Right we are supposed to ignore Indy's feats. Because you want them to be PIS. These are not uncommon or one shot feats for Indy. Its consistent that he can take a beating no person could possible survive. Even if we set aside the consistent high end durability feats. We are still left with stuff that would damn near break open most action heros or at least send them away in an ambulance. Dragged behind trucks, shot, beat etc, etc. It's all in a days work for Indy. Terry on the other hand gets all I have to work to get back up when some one crack a board with his head. As for hitting power. We have seen Indy single hit KO two guys(at the same time) and send guys flying back the better part of ten feet wit a punch. Meaning he can hit with around a ton of force. In other words Ivan Drago hitting power. As for Terry ripping off his balls or what not. If a quasi-mystic thuggee leader could break his skin with all his magic and martial skill I find it unlikely that Terry can.

As for fighting prowess. Their very different fighters. So on what do you base the assertion that Terry is better?

Frankly Indy has displayed more versitility in both skill set and likely opponents as well. Faceing every thing from brawlers, to boxers, to Thuggees, classical martial artists(Tae Kwon Doe or Wushu), to capoira etc etc. Meaning that while he may bring to the table something Terry is entirely unfamiliar with their is likely nothing Terry can do to suprise him. It is importent to note tha Indy has displayed incredible hand speed a time or to mostly on the draw, but it does suggest very good reaction time.

here are the current members:

Tong Po- Kick Boxer
Chong Li - "Blood Sport"
Attila- "Lion Heart"
Leon- "Lion Heart"
Gino - "Out for Justice"
Black Mamba - Kill Bill
Bruce Wayne - Nolanverse
Indiana Jones

You may want to exclude those who have already fought so every one gets a chance.

Blinky
PIS is PIS, none of that sh*t is allowed here.

Blinky
Next Fight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank Dux
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/66/37/54/18929987.jpg
Versus
Bruce Wayne (Nolan style)
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005_Batman_Begins/2005_batman_begins_077.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember, H2H, bare fist. MOVIE feats.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright right now I'll put my money on Dux, f*cker can fight blind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any (qualified) nominees for Fight Club? I'll take 'em.

juggerman
This seemed like a good idea but went to shit pretty quickly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.