Tony Montana vs. Frank Lucas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/tonymontana.jpg http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/081014/Denzel-Washington-Gangster_l.jpg
Both of these guys are wealthy to no end. One's an 80's Drug Kingpin from cocaine, Cuban, and operates out of Miami, Florida. The other happens to be black, all about Heroin, and operates out of Harlem, New York.

Combatants
*Tony Montana (Al Pacino/Scarface)
*Frank Lucas (Denzel Washington/American Gangster)

1.Fistfight - No Weapons
2.Who's richer and has the bigger empire?
3.In a mob war, which big shot would prevail? No allies.

Tigurh56
Fistfight- I don't know, even without the cocaine fueling, Tony was able to withstand that beatdown earlier in the film and refused to give the people the drugs although he knew he was going to be chainsawed

2. Tony, because Frank only had control over the small neighborhood of harlem, while Tony worked on an international level, due to the fact that he was a drug baron, while Frank was only a drug kingpin

3. In a mob war, although Frank is smarter, tony's empire, as stated above, is bigger, richer, and can afford better weaponry

Darth Martin
Tony may have more expansion but I doubt he has more men. Fank alluded to putting "500 guns on the street" in the film after he and his wife were shot at.

jinXed by JaNx
Tony wins all. He has more money and power.

Darth Martin
How does he have more power? How does he have more money?

Tony was making around 15 million dollars a month. Lucas was supposed to be making 1-2 million dollars a day. I think Lucas had alot more customers just in Harlem than Tony had wherever.

Ember45
Well Forbes says Tony is worth 1 billion so...

Darth Martin
Forbes' reliability is worth shit.

A few years ago it said Montana was worth 15 million.

Hell, they said Bruce Wayne was only 6 million.

SnakeEyes
Tony. He soaked up like, 6 clips worth of ammo before he went down at the end of Scarface. Stamina/durability like that's inhuman!

Darth Martin
He was extremely high on cocaine and god knows what else.

Ember45
See here's the thing, Frank is much smarter and only got caught because of his stupid wife, but Tony is an International Drug Baron, and thus his empire is much bigger

Darth Martin
A few bodyguards makes a great empire.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How does he have more power?

Because he has a Tiger and he made Michelle Phieffer his *****

jinXed by JaNx
A few bodyguards makes a great empire.

Plus a Tiger

Darth Martin
I find it hilarious in the game when Sosa's men have overruned Montana's compound and he's trying to escape his tiger violently kills one of Sosa's men.

jinXed by JaNx
I find it hilarious in the game when Sosa's men have overruned Montana's compound and he's trying to escape his tiger violently kills one of Sosa's men.

yeaaaah, that was nice

Robtard
Forbes' reliability is worth shit.

A few years ago it said Montana was worth 15 million.

Hell, they said Bruce Wayne was only 6 million.

Na.

Na.

That would be billion. Forbes updates according to inflation. Though I think Westman is the richest of all the Batmen.

Darth Martin
Forbes Fictional should be listing the comic interpretations though. If that is what they are trying to do, they are WAY off.

roughrider
Tony got hooked on his own junk and made himself stupid.

Frank has much more self control, and is physically bigger. And was so rich at one point he was above the mafia. I think he wins.

Placidity
The black one.

Rogue Jedi
Tony may have more expansion but I doubt he has more men. Fank alluded to putting "500 guns on the street" in the film after he and his wife were shot at. And Tony can afford to hire at least ten times that many mercs. Tony in all 3.

Darth Martin
I can't see Tony out slugging Frank in a fistfight. What feats does he have exactly? The only time he got physical is when he ***** slapped Gina. Frank wtf pwned Huey in the car and crushed his driver in the piano. Can we atleast give Frank the first scenario?

Rogue Jedi
Hard to say. Tony was in the military and shit.

Darth Martin
And? We didn't see any of it. I didn't get the impression he was so skilled. I could just as soon as say Frank went to Vietnam during wartime, was armed with a rifle, and proceeded into enemy territory.

Rogue Jedi
I know, just saying.

Robtard
It's easy to see who wins, which one went out like a total ***** and which one went out like the man. /the end

Rogue Jedi
How did Denzel go out?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How did Denzel go out?

Turned states evidence, all manly like.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Turned states evidence, all manly like. Damn, even Nino Brown went out more like a man than he did.

Darth Martin
How did Denzel go out? Commenting in a thread which requires a source with which we haven't seen? stick out tongue

He was arrested and he snitched to get his sentence shortened. In other words he came from a non-fictional film(this part atleast).

Damn, even Nino Brown went out more like a man than he did. Nino Brown got his ass handed to him by Ice T.........while watching Scarface........and he was played by none other than Wesley Snipes. thumb down Pretty shitty way to go out if you ask me.

Rogue Jedi
I saw bits and pieces of the movie, missed the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.