The Avengers vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The Avengers
Hawkeye
War Machine
Spider Woman
Luke Cage
Henry Pym
Tigra
Flacon

Vs

The X-Men
Cyclops
Warpath
Dazzler
Beast
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Archangel

Who wins? No prep.....

Lostedge
Avengers barely.

-Pr-
Avengers, imo.

Survivor19
X-men, since i am x-men biased

Darth Martin
Henry Pym and War Machine are unmatched power-wise I believe. Only one that'd have a hope of bringing them down would probably be Cyclops. And that's if he goes out of character.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Henry Pym and War Machine are unmatched power-wise I believe. Only one that'd have a hope of bringing them down would probably be Cyclops. And that's if he goes out of character.

he can take down pym with normal blasts the way he used to do with sentinels. agree about rhodey though.

funnily enough, if the x-men had say, colossus and wolverine, i'd give them the win.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by -Pr-
he can take down pym with normal blasts the way he used to do with sentinels. agree about rhodey though.

funnily enough, if the x-men had say, colossus and wolverine, i'd give them the win.

Dazzler on a good day would be problematic, especially if she can harness the noise of the battlefield and from Rhodey's jets and Pyms giant punches etc...

-Pr-
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Dazzler on a good day would be problematic, especially if she can harness the noise of the battlefield and from Rhodey's jets and Pyms giant punches etc...

true, but that's assuming she lasted long enough lol...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by -Pr-
true, but that's assuming she lasted long enough lol...

Yeah you're probably right...

Metalmanx
X-Men FTW. Cyke can take out at LEAST three of them (Hawkeye, Hank Pym, Falcon) from the get-go. Maybe even Tigra, too, though she might be fast enough to avoid at least the initial blast.

From there, Nightcrawler can teleport War Machine to Warpath, Beast, and Gambit, allowing them to rip into WM with vibranium knives, brute strength, and kinetic explosions.

Cage and Spider-Woman are not much of a threat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.