Haunt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Has anyone checked out the first issue of this?

It's not the most original thing in the world, it contains many elements lifted (Art wise) from McFarlane's work on Spider-Man, but the art is still amazing.

Kirkman is someone I've liked from The Walking Dead and Marvel Zombies, and for a first issue it's really not too bad.

Obviously, this is something I'll be keeping an eye on. It could spiral into mediocrity and be nothing more than a multitude of rehashed ideas; but I think that given time, it has the potential to become something pretty awesome.

-AC

psycho gundam
i said this before but mcfarlane created venom when he was revolutionizing spider-man. the venom character took off around the time he left to create image so i guess he's still smarting about that, probably feels like he should have waited before releasing that concept.

even spawn mirrors his visions on a symbiotic suit.

BruceSkywalker
i read the first issue, i liked it in parts, but not fully

Galan007
i thought the first issue was mediocre, in general. good art can only take a comic so far.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Galan007
i thought the first issue was mediocre, in general. good art can only take a comic so far. Exactly. It falls in line with Todds motto of all flash and no substance.

BruceSkywalker
I have read the first five issue and so far i like what i see...

steverules_2
Its spiderman but more violent, reminds me of anti-venom and at first I thought it was him erm Thats not to say I dislike it though, I saw screenshots and it looks good

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by steverules_2
Its spiderman but more violent, reminds me of anti-venom and at first I thought it was him erm Thats not to say I dislike it though, I saw screenshots and it looks good

Have you even read it?

It's nothing like Spider-Man.

-AC

steverules_2
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Have you even read it?

It's nothing like Spider-Man.

-AC

Never said anything about the storylines, and like I said 'screenshots.' He looks like spiderman/Antivenom to me, maybe not to you sure but to me and other people...he does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.