Write a song about KMC, and I'll sing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
I want to do something that will entertain me and will help me procrastinate the signature tournament.

So, write a song about KMC and Ill sing it, Chorus and all. IT must have 4 members names in it at least, and not be fail.

vincent

Vinny Valentine
Actually make it a rap, thats even better.

JacopeX
*looks around*

Yeah this isn't going to catch on, Mr. V.

May I suggest for a plan B yet? stick out tongue

steverules_2
I'd rather rap about taco's....ooooh and south park! eek!

dadudemon
I'd write one for you, Vinny...but...

I might get into trouble or banned for it.

If the mods give me the go ahead, I'll make a rap for you. It will make fun of lots of people, including myself.

Get mod approval, and I'll write it.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd write one for you, Vinny...but...

I might get into trouble or banned for it.

If the mods give me the go ahead, I'll make a rap for you. It will make fun of lots of people, including myself.

Get mod approval, and I'll write it.

Got it, make it.

jinXed by JaNx
packin up my game and headin out west where real woman come equipped with scripts and fake breasts. gonna buy a nest in the hills and chill like flint, buy an old drop top and find a spot to pimp because im kid rockin up and down your block...,ooooh wait, i didn't write that. That's a kid rock song. Never mind. Here i thought i struck a creative vein. I guess i was just remembering someone elses creativity. I hate it when that happens.

Let me think on this.

That ACDC Chick

dadudemon
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Got it, make it.
Cool

I'll do it.

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.