Shuma-Gorath vs Bat-Mite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Bat-Mite is out to destroy Shuma once and for all. Can he do it?

SamZED
Nah.. Maybe if it was Mxy...

DarthDaniel1001
Is this Shuma Gorath in his own realm? If so, then Bat-Mite is very, very dead.

If not...

guy222
B-M

galactusischere
In shuma's realm?
no

batdude123
barker

Bat-Mite.

iceman24567
Mite wins

galactusischere
Shuma was omnipotent in his realm

iceman24567
Dont bring that bullshit omnipotent crap in here. What feats does he have that are above Mites?

batdude123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Dont bring that bullshit omnipotent crap in here. What feats does he have that are above Mites?

Getting owned by Dr. Strange.

galactusischere

for one owning the Vishanti and there are more I just can't think of anything right now

Galan007
galan_bat_mite

iceman24567
Originally posted by batdude123
Getting owned by Dr. Strange. Stranges gay hand signs would put Stan Lee in a coma he's full of win.

CortSether
Originally posted by batdude123
Getting owned by Dr. Strange.

...who was prepped with magical backing by Cyttorak, Agamotto, had energy from Kathulos, had many issues where he learned extensively about the demon, and was merged with an extremely powerful chaos lord Arioch. Even then he defeated Shuma by hurling Shuma's own energy back at it and Shuma re-formed in its dimension afterward anyway.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
galan_bat_mite

That's scarier than the bunny rabbit from Donnie Darko.

iceman24567
I believe he was joking but maybe you know something i don't no expression. Owning the Vishanti is hardly impressive when you consider Mites power is multiversal.

CortSether
I believe he was joking but maybe you know something i don't no expression. Owning the Vishanti is hardly impressive when you consider Mites power is multiversal.

Yes, but how do we know that Bat Mite's powers will work in Shuma's realm? I don't like cross-over battles, there are too many what-if's. Not to mention, DC cosmic characters are beyond lame laughing

iceman24567
Yes because the In-Betweener isn't lame no expression. Ego the living Planet definitely isn't lame erm. I'm pretty sure the thread starter didn't want a powerless Mite to fight Shuma.

CortSether
Ego is actually pretty cool. And In-Betweener is...meh, but on the whole Marvel makes much better cosmic entities. DC should just stick to street level and peak human characters because that's where their strength is. Even DC's most powerful cosmic entities look like joke characters based on appearance.

iceman24567
As opposed to Galactus wearing a friggen skirt? Or The Stranger with his weird ass mustache and underwear+cape combo? Please both companies have lame characters shit even Bobby Drake is kinda lame and he's my favorite character no expression

Prep-Man
Marvel's abstracts are much lamer. At least DC has Lucifer and the Endless. Not to mention cooler demons like Trigon and Azmodeus and angels like Asmodel, etc...

Galan007
Originally posted by CortSether
Not to mention, DC cosmic characters are beyond lame laughing ermmnone

Parmaniac
without saying something about the characters itself, just by look, I always thought the Celestials looked like these cheap chinese no name robot toys

http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/mu/celestials_banner.jpg

CortSether
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Marvel's abstracts are much lamer. At least DC has Lucifer and the Endless. Not to mention cooler demons like Trigon and Azmodeus and angels like Asmodel, etc...

Hm...a half-naked man and a devil that wears white female clubber boots...yea, way cool! roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Originally posted by galactusischere
for one owning the Vishanti and there are more I just can't think of anything right now
He never owned the vishanti.

CortSether
Originally posted by King Kandy
He never owned the vishanti.

They attacked Shuma-Gorath while it was on Earth and it was still there doing its business of eating everyone like w/e.

I consider that a win.

King Kandy
They attacked Shuma-Gorath while it was on Earth and it was still there doing its business of eating everyone like w/e.

I consider that a win.
They attacked it? All we know is there was a fight. For all we know, Shuma was the one who attacked them. We have nothing except there was a fight, and both sides were just fine after it. Calling it anything but a stalemate or non-showing is just speculation.

Prep-Man
Hm...a half-naked man and a devil that wears white female clubber boots...yea, way cool! roll eyes (sarcastic)

What do you find cool? Another Lovecraft monster? Yeah, way cool!

Most cosmics suck ass, IMO. Boring. All they do is fire energy blasts and what have you. At least Sandman and the Endless have depth. Same with Lucifer, which is one of the best series out there.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac
without saying something about the characters itself, just by look, I always thought the Celestials looked like these cheap chinese no name robot toys

http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/mu/celestials_banner.jpg

Now that you mention it, you're right. Celestials look like go bots! But I love Celestials. They're the only cosmics that are cool. At least in Marvel.

CortSether
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What do you find cool? Another Lovecraft monster? Yeah, way cool!

Most cosmics suck ass, IMO. Boring. All they do is fire energy blasts and what have you. At least Sandman and the Endless have depth. Same with Lucifer, which is one of the best series out there.

While I notice your sarcasm, I will say that Shuma-Gorath IS way cool, as well as the issues leading up to Dr. Strange's confrontation with the monster. You can't go wrong with anything Lovecraft based.

Prep-Man
To each his own. I don't find Shuma to be very appealing at all. Even his design is pretty boring. King Of Tears (Johns) is more compelling than Shuma, IMO.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bat-Mite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.