Warpath Vs Colosus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep...... Warpath Vs Colosus

StiltmanFTW
Juggernaut compared Warpath's blows to those of Colossus IIRC.

Is Piotr more durable than vibranium?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Juggernaut compared Warpath's blows to those of Colossus IIRC.

Is Piotr more durable than vibranium? He compared his blows to a teenage Colossus. Fact is, Warpath is weaker now and Colossus is stronger since then.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He compared his blows to a teenage Colossus. Fact is, Warpath is weaker now and Colossus is stronger since then.

That's right. Current Warpath is weaker?

Colossus broke vibranium shackles in the old UXM issue with Garrok, didn't he?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's right. Current Warpath is weaker?

Colossus broke vibranium shackles in the old UXM issue with Garrok, didn't he? Yea, he cannot fly anymore either. Not too long ago he needed help to left a small concrete slab and in the handbooks his strength had been lowredl also even though he's still superhuman he's no longer Class 75 anymore.

And yea Colossus did snap vibranium shackles back in the day.

The Nuul
WP is much weaker now and Colossus is much stronger.

Colossus beats the shit outta him.

FalconPunch
colossus is so 2008 warpath is so 2000 and late

BUSTER1
Peter stomps

-Pr-
Colossus.

KingD19
Warpath couldn't lift something that Caliban lifted with no problems. I say he's in the Class 50-75 range, but not any higher. Colossus takes him down, and I think Big C is a good enough fighter to make those knives a non issue, or at least get them away from Warpath.

Survivor19
He can... he is just very embarassed of that power.

Eternal Idol
Colossus ftw. He's much stronger and more durable than Warpath... arguably faster and a better fighter too.

StiltmanFTW
NecroBump.

Good ol' times, lol.

Wonder Man
Warpath could absorb the blows by bleeding himself like doctors used to treat patients couldn't he.
I mean if Colossus applies the pressure the knives would make a good healing tool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.