Greetings, KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daedalus
Just thought I'd poke my head in, say hi. Had a bit of a look around some of the threads in here, it's nice to see some really old ones still going, but there's only a few names I recognise! I feel so new and out-of-place.

Ah, I remember using this place to kill boredom at College some 5 years ago now... Good times. So, how is everyone? I'm bored. eek!

JacopeX
Wow! You must be one of those old members that I never heard of who know about other old members that I never heard of.

So nice to meet you. laughing out loud

Scythe
Originally posted by Daedalus
Just thought I'd poke my head in, say hi. Had a bit of a look around some of the threads in here, it's nice to see some really old ones still going, but there's only a few names I recognise! I feel so new and out-of-place.

Ah, I remember using this place to kill boredom at College some 5 years ago now... Good times. So, how is everyone? I'm bored. eek!

I remember when I creeped you out.

Lonely Boy

You've been gone some time!!

jinXed by JaNx

Welcome back. Why did you ever leave..,or how rather? I've been scheming up an escape plan but i suck at scheming. How'd you escape?

So..,five years ago you were in College, what are you doing now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.